PDA

View Full Version : BCS Busters...

Bullaholic
09-01-2010, 11:26 AM
Teams that could wreak havoc with the BCS this season in the following article.

Did not know Case Keenum led the nation in passing yards. Hats off to Case-- a former great 3A player-- I think he just doesn't get the love that he deserves from the national media. Best of luck to him and the Cougars--I think they are going to make some noise together. Case may be able to put a Heisman in his trophy case this year---sure hope so---I wish him the best.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/cory_mccartney/08/30/bcs-busters/index.html?xid=cnnbin&hpt=Sbin

BaseballUmp
09-01-2010, 02:57 PM
Well my Bobcats may have a few things to say about that this weekend :p lol

shamu85
09-01-2010, 03:27 PM
They might be saying "Wow, he only needs 4500 more for a 5,000 yard season".

How are my Bobcats looking, do you know? Will we at least make the playoffs this year?

BaseballUmp
09-01-2010, 03:30 PM
I'm really not sure to tell you the truth. I think one of the OL is a preseason all-american but I think they should be atleast as good as last year if not better. Here's hoping to making the playoffs.

IHStangFan
09-01-2010, 05:49 PM
I agree....UofH has the potential to definitely be in the conversation.

I'm also curious what Sam McGuffie will bring to the table for Rice. I hear he's was very impressive in camp.

jambo67
09-01-2010, 06:48 PM
I think Mac Brown may be planning some serious damage control for this year. Without Colt the Horns had nothing for the past few seasons, no real running game and no legit passing threat. Colt did it all. McCoy is gone and so is the deception of an offensive threat. If a 1A running back from Cayuga doesnt fill the void Texas could be in serious trouble. Shead may be cabable but A&M's QB gets the benefit of doubt.