PDA

View Full Version : By popular demand

GrTigers6
09-01-2010, 06:38 AM
How will the rangers finish?
Since so many wanted other options :D

Farmersfan
09-01-2010, 07:34 AM
Considering their STUD pitcher has become very beatable lately I think their chances have become less than good to win very much in the post season! Losing to KC (20 games under .500) at home with Cliff Lee as the starter is not a good sign for the possibilites!

Phantom126
09-01-2010, 09:29 AM
Every year lee has had a bad august then kicks in into gear in september hopefully he follows the tradition of his

waterboy
09-01-2010, 10:01 AM
If I had to guess right now, I would say the Rangers would lose in a Divisional Series against the Yankees or the Rays, but that opinion could change over the next 3 weeks. If Cliff Lee gets back to being the ace, and Colby Lewis gets back into his groove, and the hitting comes around for the run support needed to win the Rangers will be good. Run support is something the Rangers have lacked for a while, especially for Lee and Lewis. Right now I think C.J. Wilson is the most consistent pitcher on the staff, and is the one I consider the ace at this point.

Phantom126
09-01-2010, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
If I had to guess right now, I would say the Rangers would lose in a Divisional Series against the Yankees or the Rays, but that opinion could change over the next 3 weeks. If Cliff Lee gets back to being the ace, and Colby Lewis gets back into his groove, and the hitting comes around for the run support needed to win the Rangers will be good. Run support is something the Rangers have lacked for a while, especially for Lee and Lewis. Right now I think C.J. Wilson is the most consistent pitcher on the staff, and is the one I consider the ace at this point.
Agreed!!

BaseballUmp
09-01-2010, 03:28 PM
Well, in all sadness I gave up on my Red Sox after last nights loss to the Orioles.
Made a trip to Academy and purchased a Hamilton shirt...last time I bought a baseball shirt it was Papelbon when they won in 07, so I'm hoping the same luck goes towards the Rangers this season