PDA

View Full Version : Continued prayers

Global Swarming
08-31-2010, 04:57 PM
My wife Donna just finished up with her second ultra sound. The doctor found the embryo this time but said that he couldn't find a heart beat. He said that she was only 6 weeks along so it might be too early to see it. Please continue to pray for her and the baby. She is going back on the 7th to find out if the baby is alive or not. She hasn't been spotting like a miscarriage so we're hopeful that it's just too small to see the heart beat. Keep her in your prayers that everything will turn out okay.

Ranger Mom
08-31-2010, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Global Swarming
My wife Donna just finished up with her second ultra sound. The doctor found the embryo this time but said that he couldn't find a heart beat. He said that she was only 6 weeks along so it might be too early to see it. Please continue to pray for her and the baby. She is going back on the 7th to find out if the baby is alive or not. She hasn't been spotting like a miscarriage so we're hopeful that it's just too small to see the heart beat. Keep her in your prayers that everything will turn out okay.

Will do!!

Keep us updated and you two keep your heads up!!!

God bless!!!

Global Swarming
08-31-2010, 05:20 PM
Thanks Ranger mom. I know that everything will be okay. Whatever happens is God's will and we will just have to accept it.

LH Panther Mom
08-31-2010, 05:23 PM
Prayers are with you all!

LE Dad
08-31-2010, 05:48 PM
I will be praying for ya'll!! Sounds like better news already. :)

Just keep the faith.