PDA

View Full Version : Beware, this comes from a guy on Smoaky

Gsquared
08-31-2010, 11:02 AM
Looks like Albert Einstein has a living decendant in Pittsburg.

Subject: TO ALL YOU PITT HATERS

I GETTIN TIRD OF ALL YOU HATERS TRYIN TO CLOWN ON PITT. WE COMING FO YOU FOOLS. CARTHAGE LOST OF THE LINEMAN FROM LAST YEAR AND GILMER DONT HAVE NO QB. STUMP WAS LEGIT. WHERR WUZ HENDERSON LAST YEAR WHEN WUZ PLAYIN IN PLAYOFF, THEM BOYZ WAS HOOPIN. WE WHIPPED UP ON JEFERSON THIS WEEK AND BOUT DO THA SAME TO THEM WEEK BOYZ FROM PALESTINE. THEY DEFENSE SOFT. WE SEEN DEM ON FILM. THEY GOT A BIG SORRY DL AND SLOW LB. COACH SAY 50 IS GOOD BUT THAT BOY IS WEEK. THEY BACK GOT SPEED BUT CANT HOLD ON TO THA BALL HE RUN SCARY ANYWAY. WE GONNA BEAT THEM BOZY BOUT 50 T0 6. YALL JUST WAIT AND SEE. MY BOY MANLEY BOUT TO THROW 4 TDS AND DRE GONNA MOSS DEM BOYZ. B LEWIS GONNA GO OFF AND MY BOY BILLY HASH AND JJ GONNA ACT A FOOL THIS WEEK. CARTHAGE, GILMER AND HENDERSON JUST WATCH WHAT GONNA HAPPEN THIS WEEK. SPRING HILL. NEVER MIND SPRING HILL THEY DONT COUNT AND GLADH20 THEY NEED TO GO 2A.

Pick6
08-31-2010, 11:03 AM
Hey G, can you translate that to english

rholl
08-31-2010, 11:10 AM
Good Lord, the English teachers in Pitt need a performance review!!!!!!!LOL

Ranger Mom
08-31-2010, 11:13 AM
I think that he is one of our posters!!!:eek: :eek:

Bullaholic
08-31-2010, 11:13 AM
Somebody having a little fun, G2. I think the syntax and spelling choices were just too stereotyped and numerous to be believable. Wonder if this guy knows Hop Sing, Bocephus, or Bubba over here...:D Takes all kinds on these here ol' boards ya know, G2....

wimbo_pro
08-31-2010, 11:15 AM
I cant read it. Anyone want to give me a Cliff Notes review?

Pendragon13
08-31-2010, 11:17 AM
*descendant:D

DDBooger
08-31-2010, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
I cant read it. Anyone want to give me a Cliff Notes review? Pitt>Gilmer and Carthage

Gsquared
08-31-2010, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by Pendragon13
*descendant:D
Doh!! Leave it to me to crack on somebody for grammar etc... and spell something wrong myself :D

LE Dad
08-31-2010, 11:37 AM
That was just a small excerpt... He had to be doing that intentionally. That thread is hilarious.:D

LE Dad
08-31-2010, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by DDBooger
Pitt>Gilmer and Carthage :eek: :eek: :eek:

:1popcorn:

LE Dad
08-31-2010, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I think that he is one of our posters!!!:eek: :eek: That was his first post and it took up half a page.:doh:

BaseballUmp
08-31-2010, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Looks like Albert Einstein has a living decendant in Pittsburg.

Subject: TO ALL YOU PITT HATERS

I GETTIN TIRD OF ALL YOU HATERS TRYIN TO CLOWN ON PITT.

WE COMING FO YOU FOOLS. CARTHAGE LOST OF THE LINEMAN FROM LAST YEAR AND GILMER DONT HAVE NO QB. STUMP WAS LEGIT. WHERR WUZ HENDERSON LAST YEAR WHEN WUZ PLAYIN IN PLAYOFF, THEM BOYZ WAS HOOPIN.

WE WHIPPED UP ON JEFERSON THIS WEEK AND BOUT DO THA SAME TO THEM WEEK BOYZ FROM PALESTINE. THEY DEFENSE SOFT. WE SEEN DEM ON FILM. THEY GOT A BIG SORRY DL AND SLOW LB. COACH SAY 50 IS GOOD BUT THAT BOY IS WEEK. THEY BACK GOT SPEED BUT CANT HOLD ON TO THA BALL HE RUN SCARY ANYWAY. WE GONNA BEAT THEM BOZY BOUT 50 T0 6. YALL JUST WAIT AND SEE.

MY BOY MANLEY BOUT TO THROW 4 TDS AND DRE GONNA MOSS DEM BOYZ. B LEWIS GONNA GO OFF AND MY BOY BILLY HASH AND JJ GONNA ACT A FOOL THIS WEEK. CARTHAGE, GILMER AND HENDERSON JUST WATCH WHAT GONNA HAPPEN THIS WEEK. SPRING HILL. NEVER MIND SPRING HILL THEY DONT COUNT AND GLADH20 THEY NEED TO GO 2A.

(I'm upset that a lot of people disrespect Pitt.)

(Be ready for us. Carthage lost lineman and Gilmer is without star Stump. He was really good. Henderson wasn't any good last year. While we were still in the playoffs, they were on the basketball court playing basketball.)

(We beat Jefferson pretty bad last week and we will do the same to Palestine this week. Their defense isn't very tough and they don't look good on film. The DL is week and the LB is slow. Coach thinks 50 is good but oh no no no, he is not. They are fast, but fumble and the RB seems to be afraid when running the ball. I predict we will win 50-6...Just watch)

(Our QB Manley will throw 4tds and our wr Dre will make many spectacular catches. Also, B. Lewis and Billy Hash and JJ are going to do amazing things this week on the field. Carthage Gilmer and Henderson better be watching and taking notes. Spring Hill doesn't even matter to me, and Gladwater should be a 2A school.)

Revised edition :D

DDBooger
08-31-2010, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp

(Be ready for us. Carthage lost lineman and Gilmer is without star Stump. He was really good. Henderson wasn't any good last year. While we were still in the playoffs, they were on the basketball court playing basketball.)

(We beat Jefferson pretty bad last week and we will do the same to Palestine this week. Their defense isn't very tough and they don't look good on film. The DL is week and the LB is slow. Coach thinks 50 is good but oh no no no, he is not. They are fast, but fumble and the RB seems to be afraid when running the ball. I predict we will win 50-6...Just watch)

(Our QB Manley will throw 4tds and our wr Dre will make many spectacular catches. Also, B. Lewis and Billy Hash and JJ are going to do amazing things this week on the field. Carthage Gilmer and Henderson better be watching and taking notes. Spring Hill doesn't even matter to me, and Gladwater should be a 2A school.)

Your Hillbilly is good.

BaseballUmp
08-31-2010, 12:03 PM
Lol well I am from a little ole town although I think this had a more "ghetto" tone to be honest lol

(wuz, dem, run scary anyways, moss dem boyz, act a fool, GladH20)

haha

Rocket
08-31-2010, 12:11 PM
I wish Brownwood had Pitt on the schedule.

Should I go start a war?

garciap77
08-31-2010, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
I wish Brownwood had Pitt on the schedule.

Should I go start a war?

YES!!!:D

Rocket
08-31-2010, 12:20 PM
Nevermind, is that an East Texas site only?

Aesculus gilmus
08-31-2010, 12:27 PM
Nevermind, is that an East Texas site only?

They'll take anybody. The founder of the site moved to Waco, so he wouldn't be able to post on his own site if he had an "ET only" rule.

LE Dad
08-31-2010, 12:30 PM
Nevermind, is that an East Texas site only? Thats where the Big Boys play... come on over.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

LE Dad
08-31-2010, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
YES!!!:D Lol Lobo posters would have Rocket quivering....

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o101/ahog88/scared.gif

:D

BuckeyeNut
08-31-2010, 01:04 PM
That board is heavy with East Texas 5a-1a all talking trashing 24/7

Txbroadcaster
08-31-2010, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Black Flag
That board is heavy with East Texas 5a-1a all talking trashing 24/7

Sad thing is..from 2003-2005 it was one of the best places to go for INFORMATION..now it is just trash talking

LE Dad
08-31-2010, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Sad thing is..from 2003-2005 it was one of the best places to go for INFORMATION..now it is just trash talking You can still find information, but you have to dig through all the other crap to get to it. They almost need a seperate "smack section".

waterboy
08-31-2010, 01:39 PM
Wait until the Gilmer/Daingerfield week over there. That's REALLY funny!

LE Dad
08-31-2010, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
Wait until the Gilmer/Daingerfield week over there. That's REALLY funny! That should be fun. What gets me though is anytime there is a thread brings up the best anything, instead of an intellegent discussion and gathering some info on kids you're not aware of it turns into our kids are the best and your kids aren't.:doh:

Txbroadcaster
08-31-2010, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
That should be fun. What gets me though is anytime there is a thread brings up the best anything, instead of an intellegent discussion and gathering some info on kids you're not aware of it turns into our kids are the best and your kids aren't.:doh:

I agree...the Gilmer/D-field threads were funny in 06..now they are tiresome..I dont care to read nothing but chest thumping from a bunch of 15 year olds or has been/never was who are living their life thru the team

waterboy
08-31-2010, 02:20 PM
I agree...the Gilmer/D-field threads were funny in 06..now they are tiresome..I dont care to read nothing but chest thumping from a bunch of 15 year olds or has been/never was who are living their life thru the team
Lighten up. It's just funny. If you want information you'll have to go Level 1 connections. There certainly ain't many of them that hang out over there. It just makes for some funny reading....:D

Txbroadcaster
08-31-2010, 02:40 PM
Lighten up. It's just funny. If you want information you'll have to go Level 1 connections. There certainly ain't many of them that hang out over there. It just makes for some funny reading....:D

it is not about lighening up..it is about all it is become is repeat and rinse..there is nothing new each year..I can appreciate original funny trash talk, but over at Smoaky the trash talkers there arent even original they just regurgitate from the past

Global Swarming
08-31-2010, 02:56 PM
I thought the part about certain players acting a fool was hilarious. By the way my wife Donna is having her second ultrasound in a little bit. I will keep y'all informed.

Gsquared
08-31-2010, 03:04 PM
I like how he stops in mid sentence and said Spring Hill dont count and he refered to Gladewater as Gladh20 and how they needed to go 2A. This dude is awesome!

poisoned10
08-31-2010, 03:10 PM
Sad thing is..from 2003-2005 it was one of the best places to go for INFORMATION..now it is just trash talking

I used to be a frequent poster, even have over 4 or 5000 posts, but have grown tired of the non-sense it has become.

I rarely even look at Smoaky, much less post anything anymore.

If you say team x is going to lose, then that is taken as a major slam to their program and kids and they are ready to fight you for saying that.

Amateurs.

Ranger Mom
08-31-2010, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Global Swarming
I thought the part about certain players acting a fool was hilarious. By the way my wife Donna is having her second ultrasound in a little bit. I will keep y'all informed.

Fingers crossed, saying a little prayer and keeping positive thoughts!!!!!!

LE Dad
08-31-2010, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Global Swarming
I thought the part about certain players acting a fool was hilarious. By the way my wife Donna is having her second ultrasound in a little bit. I will keep y'all informed. Good luck man!!!

wimbo_pro
08-31-2010, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp

Wow...are you like...Rainman's brother or something? I was totally lost on that one! LOL

wimbo_pro
08-31-2010, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
You can still find information, but you have to dig through all the other crap to get to it. They almost need a seperate "smack section".

Kind of like we need a separate Rocket section?

LE Dad
08-31-2010, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by poisoned10
I used to be a frequent poster, even have over 4 or 5000 posts, but have grown tired of the non-sense it has become.

I rarely even look at Smoaky, much less post anything anymore.

If you say team x is going to lose, then that is taken as a major slam to their program and kids and they are ready to fight you for saying that.

Amateurs. Yeah, I had a good time with the Pewitt guys and figured I would enjoy Mt. Pleasant posters over there, but they are pretty dull. I guess being on the losing end of Lgv, T-High and SS threads will do that to you.:(

LE Dad
08-31-2010, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
Kind of like we need a separate Rocket section? Yes sir, except I would take ten Rockets over quite a few over on Smoaky. Rocket is pretty unbiased compared to them. :p

buckeyebob
08-31-2010, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
Pitt>Gilmer and Carthage

That was unfair...they are 20 miles away and we are much more sophisticated. :rolleyes:

waterboy
08-31-2010, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by buckeyebob
That was unfair...they are 20 miles away and we are much more sophisticated. :rolleyes:
I think he was attempting to decipher what that troll was saying.:D

oldtownag
08-31-2010, 05:18 PM
I think he was attempting to decipher what that troll was saying.:D

I think he was trying to say that Pitt is better than Gilmer and so is Carthage.:eek:

LE Dad
08-31-2010, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by oldtownag
I think he was trying to say that Pitt is better than Gilmer and so is Carthage.:eek: :thinking: are you sure??

I thought he said:

Pitt was gonna act a fool on all ya'lls 16 3A teams....:D

buckeyebob
09-02-2010, 03:18 AM
You will have to excuse oldtownag...he is a closet Buckeye