24-Sep Wimberley A 7:30
1-Oct Needville A 7:30
8-Oct Stafford A 7:30*
15-Oct Columbus H 7:30*
22-Oct Bellville A 7:30*
5-Nov Royal H 7:30*

Gsquared
08-31-2010, 08:05 AM
Thanks, I had just found it. Decisions decisions, should I go to Sealy at Wimberly that week or, Gilmer at Daingerfield or Giddings at West Orange Stark?

ronwx5x
08-31-2010, 08:12 AM
Easy choice for me. Giddings/WOS is at the Conroe stadium, about 10 miles from my home!:)

Gsquared
08-31-2010, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by ronwx5x
Easy choice for me. Giddings/WOS is at the Conroe stadium, about 10 miles from my home!:)
Oh its in Conroe? I had it written on my schedule as being in Orange. That makes me lean towards that game too then!

ronwx5x
08-31-2010, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Oh its in Conroe? I had it written on my schedule as being in Orange. That makes me lean towards that game too then!

Moorehead Stadium, about 3/4 mile west of I45. Should be plenty of seating availability. I'm not sure who the home team is.

Gsquared
08-31-2010, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by ronwx5x
Moorehead Stadium, about 3/4 mile west of I45. Should be plenty of seating availability. I'm not sure who the home team is.
Moorehead is one stadium that I havnt been to yet. I might go with the two higest teams ranked playing each other that week to make up my mind. Giddings/WOS sure does sound tempting though

wimbo_pro
08-31-2010, 08:45 AM
Wow...what a week! Giddings/WOS sounds like a great match up. This would be my choice if I wasnt a Wimberley fan. Gilmer/Daingerfield? I would love to see that one too. But obviously, I will be in Wimberley for Sealy...that ought to be a barnburner too!

Gsquared
08-31-2010, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
Wow...what a week! Giddings/WOS sounds like a great match up. This would be my choice if I wasnt a Wimberley fan. Gilmer/Daingerfield? I would love to see that one too. But obviously, I will be in Wimberley for Sealy...that ought to be a barnburner too!
Yep, cant wait for that week. Just might end up in Wimberly. Last game I went to in Wimberly, I ended up sleeping in the parking lot!

wimbo_pro
08-31-2010, 08:50 AM
Yep, cant wait for that week. Just might end up in Wimberly. Last game I went to in Wimberly, I ended up sleeping in the parking lot!

That was you???

Gsquared
08-31-2010, 08:58 AM
That was you???
Yeah, slept in my car. Was going good until some little punk kids started messin with me. They kept throwing stuff in the middle of the night and at first, I gotta be honest with ya, I got a little scared cuz of the noises. Then, I caught a glimpse of one of them and he probably only went 4 ft 5 80lb so I figured I could take him unless his other two buddys, of about the same size , were there to back him up.

wimbo_pro
08-31-2010, 09:23 AM
Yeah, slept in my car. Was going good until some little punk kids started messin with me. They kept throwing stuff in the middle of the night and at first, I gotta be honest with ya, I got a little scared cuz of the noises. Then, I caught a glimpse of one of them and he probably only went 4 ft 5 80lb so I figured I could take him unless his other two buddys, of about the same size , were there to back him up.

Where were you parked? And what time did the harrassing start? It's rare to have kids roaming the streets here late at night or early in the morning hours.

Gsquared
08-31-2010, 09:37 AM
Where were you parked? And what time did the harrassing start? It's rare to have kids roaming the streets here late at night or early in the morning hours.
Parked in the parking lot behind the visitors side. Cant remember what time it was but it was after they had some concert at the field after the game. It was the game against Liberty Hill a few years ago.

957tiger
08-31-2010, 09:51 AM
After their win against Cuero the Wimberly game aginst Sealy looms even bigger if the Tigers plan on a serious playoff run this year.

LH Panther Mom
08-31-2010, 05:30 PM
Parked in the parking lot behind the visitors side. Cant remember what time it was but it was after they had some concert at the field after the game. It was the game against Liberty Hill a few years ago.
:doh: :doh: Did you forget to pay the $10 hijack, I mean parking, fee? :devil: