PDA

View Full Version : Smithville!

dude
08-30-2010, 04:00 PM
What the heck happened last week??

dude
08-30-2010, 04:01 PM
sorry double post, please don't throw things...

87 TIGER
08-30-2010, 04:19 PM
Who do they play next?

hookandladder
08-30-2010, 04:49 PM
Pretty sure they play Wharton, Smithville better play better then last week or this one could get ugly also.

hollywood
08-30-2010, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by jrhernandez7
smithville has been quitely been building a solid program and has been rapidly getting better of the last 4 years under coach wiley a understudy of coach mcqueen. the offseason programs have been remarkeable on how they aproach the game now, not just for 3 months a year but now a 12 month comitment from all of there athletes. the j.v teams over the last two years have been remarkeable and filled with talent thats ready to blossem i belive real soon. with alot of teams in district with new coaches an porenial powers haveing some changeover in key postitions this could be the year the tigers turn the corner an make the playoffs. these kids now have the winning cultre inbeded in them from keeping talent on j.v and letting them find out how to win first befor bringing them up out of need. they well be tested early with porenial 2a power lexington, and up an coming teams with speed like wharton needville and columbus. there biggest non-district test will be on the road agains pre season top 10 wimberly. wich i believe smithville well play them tough, and give them one hell of a shot. if this tiger team continues this season from what they been quitely building, i think this could be the year smithville turns the corner and makes the playoffs witch would be remarkeable and well desereved with teams like rockdale, la grange, giddings, caldwell , an navasota. i hope those teams dont take the week to loaf they play smithville bc the name on the jersey there playing, could be bad news for them.

:eek:

BaseballUmp
08-30-2010, 05:28 PM
:fnypost:

teetle
08-31-2010, 07:56 AM
Smithvilles theys bes good. yous just waits and sees.:D :D

LE Dad
08-31-2010, 09:07 AM
I take it JrHernandez, Smithville didn't fair so well?

I hope he still comes around, I like his enthusiasm.:D