08-30-2010, 03:20 PM
Woo Hoo---TCU at No. 6......

http://espn.go.com/college-football/rankings

bwdlionfan
08-30-2010, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Woo Hoo---TCU at No. 6......

http://espn.go.com/college-football/rankings

If Boise beats Virginia Tech in their season opener there's about a 99% chance they will be in the national championship game. Only other chance at a loss for them is Oregon State in the 3rd game.

BaseballUmp
08-30-2010, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by bwdlionfan
If Boise beats Virginia Tech in their season opener there's about a 99% chance they will be in the national championship game. Only other chance at a loss for them is Oregon State in the 3rd game.
Overrated vs. Overrated...

bwdlionfan
08-30-2010, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
Overrated vs. Overrated...

I by no means am a Boise fan, I hope they lose... but if they win their season opener and if I were a betting man.... I'd bet they have one of the two spots in the natl title game locked up.

BaseballUmp
08-30-2010, 05:25 PM
yea I don't disagree with you one bit, just don't think they are a top tier team like the rest of the big boys in college football.

I understand that they beat the teams they play and they should, but if you can't find more top teams to play besides the rest of their cupcake schedules then I don't think they deserve it as much as the rest of them that play more than 2 top 25 teams every year. With a move to a bigger conference, they would earn more respect.

Also, Virginia Tech is one of the most overrated teams in the nation as well... perennial top 10 teams that don't ever do anything really

bwdlionfan
08-30-2010, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
yea I don't disagree with you one bit, just don't think they are a top tier team like the rest of the big boys in college football.

I understand that they beat the teams they play and they should, but if you can't find more top teams to play besides the rest of their cupcake schedules then I don't think they deserve it as much as the rest of them that play more than 2 top 25 teams every year. With a move to a bigger conference, they would earn more respect.

Also, Virginia Tech is one of the most overrated teams in the nation as well... perennial top 10 teams that don't ever do anything really

Couldn't agree more with everything you just said. I enjoy seeing Va Tech lose... but I'll root for them this first week.

BaseballUmp
08-30-2010, 05:37 PM
As will I so we won't have to here about how Boise got screwed...let's let TCU take that roll this year :evillol:

crabman
08-30-2010, 09:31 PM
Woo Hoo. A&M is #40 and #46. That is solid.:D

garciap77
08-30-2010, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by crabman
Woo Hoo. A&M is #40 and #46. That is solid.:D

:D