PDA

View Full Version : GOOD LUCK BELLVILLE FROM A MARLIN FAN

MARLINFAN
12-12-2002, 05:26 PM
HEY GOOD LUCK BELLVILLE. EVENTHOUGH I THINK THAT WE SHOULD BE PLAYING THIS WEEK WERE NOT. I WISH YOUR TEAM GOOD LUCK THE REST OF THE WAY. I ACUTALLY WISH YOU WIN STATE BECAUSE NEXT YEARS VICTORY OVER THE BRAHMAS WILL BE LOVELY. SO GOOD LUCK UNTIL NEXT YEAR

Bellville22
12-12-2002, 06:46 PM
I applaud your attempt to be classy. But next time either do it, or talk trash, don't try both, the two don't mix.

MARLINFAN
12-12-2002, 09:53 PM
OKAY I LIED . I HOPE BANDERA KILL YALL.28-14. THINK ABOUT IT IF THE (CAN U BE THAT DURN STUPID )COACH FROM MARLIN WOULD HAVE KICKED THE FIELD GOAL WE WOULD BE PLAYING IN THE SEMI FINIALS NOW BUT HE DIDT SO I REALLY AT FIRST WISH YOU GOOD LUCK BUT IT SEEMS THAT THE FANS FROM BELLVILLE ARE JUST BIG HEADED AND THINK THAT THEY ARE GOING TO WIN BECAUS E THEY LUCKED OUT AND BEAT US . TO TELL THE TRUTH WE JUST HAD A BAD FIRST HALF AND WE WERE STILL IN THA GAME SO TO ALL YOU BELLVILLE SUCKERS I HOPE BANDERA SMOTHERS YOU. AND GUESS WHAT I TALKED TO A BANDERA COACH TODAY AND ONT BE SURPRISED IF YOU SEE THEM DO A MOTOVATIONAL DANCE AT MIDFIELD. GO BANDERA

SWTdawg
12-12-2002, 09:57 PM
Bellville22 seems to be a little snotty. He thinks he is better than everybody. Go Bandera!!! Bellville, you WILL be surprised.

Brahma73
12-12-2002, 11:01 PM
SWTdawg:
Bellville22 seems to be a little snotty. He thinks he is better than everybody. Go Bandera!!! Bellville, you WILL be surprised.Now that's a pretty asinine thing to say! :( What you should realize is that 22 is not arrogant, as you claim, but merely observant and sensitive to the meaning behind the meaning. Has this not been true, why would Marlinfan be so anxious to confess and spill his jealous guts on the very next post?

Face it. It's not necessary for opponents to be in some kinda squishy love with each other to the point where they feel that they just have to cheer their freakin' lungs out for the team that did them. :rolleyes: The Brahmas think it would be cool if you'd wish them well. But good grief don't get anal if some one catches you in a less than sincere vote of enthusiasm. If you like us, GREAT. If not, no biggie. Just be sincere...

Hell of a post, 22!

Go BULLS! :)

Bellville22
12-13-2002, 12:46 PM
SWTdawg:
Bellville22 seems to be a little snotty. He thinks he is better than everybody. Go Bandera!!! Bellville, you WILL be surprised.WOW! I pushed somebody's wrong button. SWTdawg: I'm gonna forget I read this and not judge you by one post. Don't know how you could read what he wrote at the top, then right after mine and think I was rude, but that's your opinion. I don't think we're better than everybody, and I'm not snotty, we are very fortunate to be where we are today and it's taken every ounce of heart our kids have had, as well as some luck here and there to get this far. But we all need a little luk sometime. If we play y'all (I'm assuming your Burnet fan), I don't like our chances, but we don't. Since y'all beat Sinton (had to root for them because they always are supportive of us), I've pulled for y'all, and will continue to this weekend. I think y'all have great, classy athletes, just like you did last year, and a great coach. I apologize if I upset you, I hope I just caught you at a bad time, as people have done to me, I have posts I regret as well. Good luck this Sat.

Bellville22
12-13-2002, 01:06 PM
MARLINFAN:
OKAY I LIED . I HOPE BANDERA KILL YALL.28-14. THINK ABOUT IT IF THE (CAN U BE THAT DURN STUPID )COACH FROM MARLIN WOULD HAVE KICKED THE FIELD GOAL WE WOULD BE PLAYING IN THE SEMI FINIALS NOW BUT HE DIDT SO I REALLY AT FIRST WISH YOU GOOD LUCK BUT IT SEEMS THAT THE FANS FROM BELLVILLE ARE JUST BIG HEADED AND THINK THAT THEY ARE GOING TO WIN BECAUS E THEY LUCKED OUT AND BEAT US . TO TELL THE TRUTH WE JUST HAD A BAD FIRST HALF AND WE WERE STILL IN THA GAME SO TO ALL YOU BELLVILLE SUCKERS I HOPE BANDERA SMOTHERS YOU. AND GUESS WHAT I TALKED TO A BANDERA COACH TODAY AND ONT BE SURPRISED IF YOU SEE THEM DO A MOTOVATIONAL DANCE AT MIDFIELD. GO BANDERA73: can you tell me why I keep responding to this guy?

What if he kicks the FG on 2nd down and misses? No one's considered that. The chances of him missing the FG are much greater than that kid fumbling.

Then you'd be on here saying how stupid the coach is for not running a play on 3rd down to try to get closer or break one for a TD.

Explain how we're big headed. I didn't see one person walking around after the game saying "yea, I knew we were better than those guys, we're gonna stroll to state, we can't be stopped." No, several hundred people stormed the field because we were thrilled that our team had won that game against an extremely good football team. We haven't made it this far since '77. Everyone's walking around w/ a big ol' smile on their face, just takin' this all in, cause if feels good to finally get this far and just have a shot at the Title.
As for having a bad first half. Elite teams don't let bad halves, they overcome it. Don't think I'm calling us elite either, saying we're all high and mighty, cause we're not, we've had a bad half too. But quit making excuses. The game is over. Bellville played better as a team on that night, and that's all that matters. Did you guys have superior athletes? You better believe it. But just like the Pats did to the Rams in the Superbowl, we stuck together as a team and found a way to put more points on our side of the scoreboard.

If Bandera wants to do a dance at midfield, more power to 'em. And if Bandera beats us, more power to 'em, I'll send my congrats to them just as I would have had Marlin won. I like Bandera already, their kids seem to play w/ enthusiasm, and their supporters seem to be very classy and supportive. It's gonna be a fun, hard hitting football game come Saturday and I'm thrilled to have the chance to go watch my Bulls in the State-Semis.

Roll on Cous', one game at a time.

Brahmas20bro
12-13-2002, 01:18 PM
I really like that last two posts. I Think that there is a little resentment that Marlin lost, hell, i would be proud of them. They got that far...it is a game a fun past time, there always winners and losers but to me Last Saturday NONE left losers just proud players who played their hearts out. HELL OF A GAME!!!

I expect the same from Bandera...Not only has Bellville stoped my heart in last two games but given inspiriation, that there are young men who still play the sport for fun of it. Bellville you guys are truly amazing and not matter (as B22 said) i am going to stand behind and to make this far is accomplishment (outstanding one mind you). In addition i would like everyone to pay attention to the fact that our guys (Bandera to assume) players not only pratice hard but have kept their grades up. That is something to be proud. To maintain those averages and be able to play the game, true athletes...Well Good luck Bellville....Play a great game, injury free....

P.S. Bellville 22 got ya back so all the haters out there chill and just blow up...we won :) not disrespect but in the HOOD THAT GIVES US BRAGGING RIGHTS SO CHILL...iight out...

:mad: :mad: :mad:

BULLDOGFAN
12-13-2002, 02:07 PM
Brahma and B22 are both right. At this point of the season everyone wants to win it all. Thes boys have a right to feel good about being one of the last 4 teams in the state. This is all gravy now and it's damn good gravy.

Good luck Bellville but your not eating out of our bowl. Grrrr.....

bhsballa987
12-13-2002, 05:31 PM
Think about it Marlin Fan...anyone in there right mind wouldn't kick a freakin field goal on first or second down...you do kinda want the ATTEMPT to be a lil bit closer so u have a better chance of making it...its just too bad your boys couldnt hang on to the ball :( wink :p ...but we're in and u aren't so forget about it

Good Luck Bulls...and hell of a job on the season

BurnetDawg
12-13-2002, 05:54 PM
:mad: man i wanted marlin to win they are a kick butt team and alost beat us (i saw yall on the way back from college station) anyways bandera is gonna take it and i dont like bellville or however u spell it yall beat us last year grrrrr and shouldnt have though stupid ref oh well that was last year good luck bandera!!!!!!!!!!!!
go burnet one team one dream :cool: