PDA

View Full Version : Cameron Yoemen vs. La Vega Pirates

King_LeYoeNidas
08-29-2010, 08:21 PM
So, who you got? One team coming off a route, the other a hard fought loss.

Yoe_09
08-29-2010, 08:53 PM
This is a very interesting matchup imo.

The Yoemen look really impressive in their first game against the Cadets. This will not be the same Yoe D that we have features the last few years. They had great penetration the whole night and swarmed to the ball very aggressively. Offensively we could do no wrong. We didn't score the first series but every other series that the 1st teamers were out there(until 2 series of the 3rd quarter) we did basically what we wanted.

La Vega is a very talented team that just came up short against a top 5 Prosper team.

I think this game will reveal a lot more about both teams. Should be a good one, cant wait.

Yoe_09
09-02-2010, 02:19 PM
Figured id bump this once. Ill be traveling to Waco this evening to watch the freshmen.

OldBison75
09-02-2010, 07:09 PM
This years Cameron is playing in 2A but would be a playoff team in 3A. In my opinion, they are as dangerous an offensive team as anyone you will see in 3A. That said, LaVega is always a tough opponent to judge. I expected them to be down a little this year, but the Prosper game kinda changed my mind.

I think that the difference in this game will be the Cameron home field. The Yoe have something to prove to these 3A teams and at the same time make a statement to the 2A pollsters. For that reason, I think Cameron will win this one by a touchdown.

BaseballUmp
09-02-2010, 07:12 PM
Basically, this has to be the year for the Yoemen.
On a team of like 35 players, I dare you to guess how many are seniors...

LH Panther Mom
09-02-2010, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
Basically, this has to be the year for the Yoemen.
On a team of like 35 players, I dare you to guess how many are seniors...
34? :D

BaseballUmp
09-02-2010, 07:44 PM
Haha close, 28 I believe