PDA

View Full Version : Rumors about LE Dad Surface... He looks like...

Rocket
08-29-2010, 04:35 PM
http://www.movie-poster.ws/movies/wallpaper/fanart/mike3/penguin.jpg
Danny Devito

LE Dad
08-29-2010, 05:15 PM
Rocket this is getting really creepy...:eek: :eek:

First you post that you are tracking a 17 year olds Face Book habits...:doh:

....and now you are OBSESSED with what another man looks like.:thinking:

I am not passing judgment but.....

DANG I am starting to feel stalked!!!!:D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-30-2010, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by LE Dad
Rocket this is getting really creepy...:eek: :eek:

First you post that you are tracking a 17 year olds Face Book habits...:doh:

....and now you are OBSESSED with what another man looks like.:thinking:

I am not passing judgment but.....

DANG I am starting to feel stalked!!!!:D

Anybody know the key signs of a liar?

They become irrational and emotional. Answer with sarcasm. Become defensive. Quick to change the subject.

Notice that he never said, "I don't look like Danny Devito?" and instead changed the subject to trying to talk bad about Rocket? He was never trying to clear his name, he was trying to degrade the accuser. He also avoided answering the question completely.

Now, I'm not saying that LE Dad is a liar, I'm just outlining how to spot a liar.

ronwx5x
08-30-2010, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END

They become irrational and emotional. Answer with sarcasm. Become defensive. Quick to change the subject.

Now, I'm not saying that LE Dad is a liar, I'm just outlining how to spot a liar.

Your definition of a liar sounds exactly like Rocket also!:cool:

Pick6
08-30-2010, 10:35 AM
He also avoided answering the question completely.

What was the question he avoided answering?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-30-2010, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Pick6
What was the question he avoided answering?

The question of what he truly looks like.

LE Dad
08-30-2010, 10:43 AM

Notice that he never said, "I don't look like Danny Devito?" and instead changed the subject to trying to talk bad about Rocket? He was never trying to clear his name, he was trying to degrade the accuser. He also avoided answering the question completely.

Now, I'm not saying that LE Dad is a liar, I'm just outlining how to spot a liar. You don't want to get into key signs with me....

Cause someone that's infatuated with crying children is just a little bit....

LE Dad
08-30-2010, 10:45 AM
The question of what he truly looks like. If you wanna know what I look like ask one of the posters that has seen me.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I don't typically go around describing myself!!:doh:

LE Dad
08-30-2010, 10:47 AM
Heck BBDE load up and come on to Mt. Pleasant Friday night I will be there on the vistors side 50yd line!!!

Geez another stalker!!:doh:

ccmom
08-30-2010, 10:48 AM
Pick me, pick me!! I've met him in person. I'll sell my information to the highest bidder. ;)

LE Dad
08-30-2010, 10:51 AM
http://i949.photobucket.com/albums/ad340/LEDad_01/nuxwizard_profile_picture.gif

There ya go a perfect image of LE Dad!!!lol:D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-30-2010, 10:53 AM
Anybody remember that part about being overly defensive that I talked about earlier? :confused:

LE Dad
08-30-2010, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by ccmom
Pick me, pick me!! I've met him in person. I'll sell my information to the highest bidder. ;) Yeah I tried to post that picture of us on photobucket....

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d14/perejj2003/sexypic.jpg

Guess it was just too hot for em.:D

LE Dad
08-30-2010, 10:55 AM
Anybody remember that part about being overly defensive that I talked about earlier? :confused: Lol, whos defensive come on and see me.:D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-30-2010, 10:56 AM

There ya go a perfect image of LE Dad!!!lol:D

And the sarcasm?

LE Dad
08-30-2010, 11:03 AM
And the sarcasm? I hope you are looking in the mirror while you are posting, cause I have no need to lie about what I look like, and who you are describing is well.....

BBDE...

Like I said if it is important for you to know what I look like ask someone...

and if you base opinions off of what is posted on this board then...:doh:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-30-2010, 11:05 AM
I hope you are looking in the mirror while you are posting, cause I have no need to lie about what I look like, and who you are describing is well.....

BBDE...

Like I said if it is important for you to know what I look like ask someone...

and if you base opinions off of what is posted on this board then...:doh:

I just think it's a funny rumor that you look like Danny Devito, that's all.

And I also think it's funny that the way you're denying it makes it seem like you know deep down you probably do look like Danny Devito.

For me, it's a win-win.

LE Dad
08-30-2010, 11:13 AM
I just think it's a funny rumor that you look like Danny Devito, that's all.

And I also think it's funny that the way you're denying it makes it seem like you know deep down you probably do look like Danny Devito.

For me, it's a win-win. I don't believe I denied anything there buddy... Like I said you might want to look in the mirror on those "key signs".:thinking:

There are 2 posters who can tell you exactly what I look like and you know where to find me if you want to see for yourself.:D

Sorry I just have never had the need to do the internet thing of "HI how are ya doing I saw your profile and....... crap,lol"

LE Dad
08-30-2010, 11:18 AM
Alas, BBDE as we discussed once before it all comes down to being secure with who you are inside and out. I am very secure with myself and that is why this really doesn't rattle me. I think it is rather amusing that 1 person can become the focus of such speculation!!!

:D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
I don't believe I denied anything there buddy... Like I said you might want to look in the mirror on those "key signs".:thinking:

There are 2 posters who can tell you exactly what I look like and you know where to find me if you want to see for yourself.:D

Sorry I just have never had the need to do the internet thing of "HI how are ya doing I saw your profile and....... crap,lol"

Deny:

-declare untrue; contradict; "He denied the allegations"; "She denied that she had taken money"
-refuse to accept or believe; "He denied his fatal illness"
-refuse to grant, as of a petition or request; "The dean denied the students' request for more physics courses"; "the prisoners were denied the right to exercise for more than 2 hours a day"
-refuse to let have
-deny oneself (something); restrain, especially from indulging in some pleasure; "She denied herself wine and spirits"

Refusing to provide proof that you don't actually look like Danny Devito.

ccmom
I'm his defense, I think LE Dad is taller than DeVito. If memory serves, he's about my height and everybody knows I am a tall drink of water. :D

Txbroadcaster
08-30-2010, 11:20 AM
ok i nominate this for one of the most useless threads ever on 3DL

LE Dad
08-30-2010, 11:21 AM
Deny:

-declare untrue; contradict; "He denied the allegations"; "She denied that she had taken money"
-refuse to accept or believe; "He denied his fatal illness"
-refuse to grant, as of a petition or request; "The dean denied the students' request for more physics courses"; "the prisoners were denied the right to exercise for more than 2 hours a day"
-refuse to let have
-deny oneself (something); restrain, especially from indulging in some pleasure; "She denied herself wine and spirits"

Refusing to provide proof that you don't actually look like Danny Devito. Hey big boy please show me a quote where I denied I did or SHUTUP!!!!lol :D

I have no need to confirm or deny anything

So show me a quote or admit that you LIED.... and that would make you a LIAR!!!

http://i676.photobucket.com/albums/vv126/Marston72/image037-15.gifhttp://i676.photobucket.com/albums/vv126/Marston72/image037-15.gifhttp://i676.photobucket.com/albums/vv126/Marston72/image037-15.gif

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-30-2010, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster

Dude, LE Dad has feelings too. Show some compassion! :mad:

LE Dad
08-30-2010, 11:26 AM
I'm his defense, I think LE Dad is taller than DeVito. If memory serves, he's about my height and everybody knows I am a tall drink of water. :D LOL!!!

LE Dad
08-30-2010, 11:28 AM
C'mon BBDE find me a quote or admit you LIED!!!!:thinking:

LE Dad
08-30-2010, 11:37 AM
Someone might wanna help BBDE out!!!!

http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt93/Kachtice0565/Stuff/HeadUpRear.jpg

Just sayin.:D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-30-2010, 11:39 AM
C'mon BBDE find me a quote or admit you LIED!!!!:thinking:

My whole point is that someone who doesn't look like Danny Devito would take the offensive and prove that he doesn't look like Danny Devito. You never said what you look like, nor did I say you did.

All I said was that you denied providing any evidence as to what you truly looked like. As I demonstrated earlier with the literal definitions of the word "deny" it can be used for someone who "refuses to let have" and in this case we are talking about you denying any of the other posters on here any information as to what you really look like.

If someone asks me for a something to write with, and I have a pen but I refuse to give the pen to them, I am denying them the pen. That doesn't mean I literally said, "I don't have anything to write with."

You're trying to twist words and meanings once again, and to be honest, you suck at it. You're not smarter than me and you're not witty and clever. I take great pleasure in heckling you because you're such an easy target for me. Man, wise up.

garciap77
08-30-2010, 11:40 AM

Maybe this will help you! This is his baby picture!

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/baby_2-1.jpg

;)

Ranger Mom
08-30-2010, 11:45 AM
My whole point is that someone who doesn't look like Danny Devito would take the offensive and prove that he doesn't look like Danny Devito.

Not everyone on here is so vain that they actually GIVE A CRAP what others think about them Gary!!!

Why should LeDad have to prove what he looks like??

This is so silly!!

You are cute.....so you like to show yourself off!!:p

LE Dad
08-30-2010, 11:49 AM
My whole point is that someone who doesn't look like Danny Devito would take the offensive and prove that he doesn't look like Danny Devito. You never said what you look like, nor did I say you did.

All I said was that you denied providing any evidence as to what you truly looked like. As I demonstrated earlier with the literal definitions of the word "deny" it can be used for someone who "refuses to let have" and in this case we are talking about you denying any of the other posters on here any information as to what you really look like.

If someone asks me for a something to write with, and I have a pen but I refuse to give the pen to them, I am denying them the pen. That doesn't mean I literally said, "I don't have anything to write with."

You're trying to twist words and meanings once again, and to be honest, you suck at it. You're not smarter than me and you're not witty and clever. I take great pleasure in heckling you because you're such an easy target for me. Man, wise up. Remember your "key signs" ?? Read your above post!!!

CCMom gave you a description of me, GP77 just posted my pic... what more do you want?? Who have I denied any information?? Friday night 7:30 Mt. Pleasant, Texas... Ask mommy for gas money and come on up brother I will be on the 50yd line black LEFB t-shirt.

Now show me something where I have denied anything or admit what we all see NOW!!! :D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-30-2010, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Not everyone on here is so vain that they actually GIVE A CRAP what others think about them Gary!!!

This is so silly!!

You are cute.....so you like to show yourself off!!:p

Because it's human nature to seek validation and approval of others. LE Dad does it by trying to be witty and clever.

Me, on the other hand, have a lot of great qualities going for me to the point that I know people validate and approve of me without even seeking it. Subsequently, I'm flashy and a bit of an asshole. It works.

LE Dad
08-30-2010, 11:53 AM

This is so silly!!

You are cute.....so you like to show yourself off!!:p I think it is funny "well you're not this, you're not that, and I do this better"

Geez... jealous much??:doh:

Ranger Mom
08-30-2010, 11:54 AM
Because it's human nature to seek validation and approval of others. LE Dad does it by trying to be witty and clever.

Me, on the other hand, have a lot of great qualities going for me to the point that I know people validate and approve of me without even seeking it. Subsequently, I'm flashy and a bit of an asshole. It works.

I guess that is why I like you......you remind me of my oldest son. He is also an arrogant A-hole, but he has tons of charm, so everyone forgives him!!! :D :D

I may seek validation from those close to me, but if someone on here said I looked like Rosie O'donnell or something, I don't think I would feel the need to prove them wrong....what do I care???

Ranger Mom
08-30-2010, 11:55 AM
I think it is funny "well you're not this, you're not that, and I do this better"

Geez... jealous much??:doh:

Me jealous??? :confused:

LE Dad
08-30-2010, 11:55 AM

Me, on the other hand, have a lot of great qualities going for me to the point that I know people validate and approve of me without even seeking it. Subsequently, I'm flashy and a bit of an asshole. It works. http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w222/saraluptowski/smilies/lol.gif

I figured you would appreciate that one.:D

LE Dad
08-30-2010, 11:57 AM
Me jealous??? :confused: NO...I hope not anyways!!!
BBDE... seems to be for some reason. :thinking: All I do is post, I could care less what people think.lol:D

garciap77
08-30-2010, 11:57 AM

Just show Friday night 7:30 Mt. Pleasant, Texas... 50yd line black LEFB t-shirt!!!!!!:D

And if you can snap a picture!:D

;)

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-30-2010, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
Just show Friday night 7:30 Mt. Pleasant, Texas... 50yd line black LEFB t-shirt!!!!!!:D

;)

I'll check my work schedule. Hopefully I'll be able to go.

Who wants to help fund my trip? I drive to Texarkana from College Station to take a picture of LE Dad.

Buckeye1980
08-30-2010, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster

Got my vote, I am kinda wondering why it even matters what he looks like

LE Dad
08-30-2010, 12:02 PM

;) Wow I am glad someone "gets it"!!!:doh:

I will even get a haircut for the event, but I must warn you that my image is trademarked and cannot be used or copied without the express written consent of LE Dad!!:D

LE Dad
08-30-2010, 12:04 PM

Who wants to help fund my trip? I drive to Texarkana from College Station to take a picture of LE Dad. Hey "Mr. Smarter than you guy".... I said Mt Pleasant.:doh:

Buckeye1980
08-30-2010, 12:07 PM

Me, on the other hand, have a lot of great qualities going for me to the point that I know people validate and approve of me without even seeking it. .

And people can not approve of you without you seeking it too, belive me , I know this to be true!

LE Dad
08-30-2010, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by Buckeye1980
Got my vote, I am kinda wondering why it even matters what he looks like LOL if you ever want to know ask Waterboy... I was in Tyler Thursday and Saturday... Heck ESPNU may even have a shot of me.:D

garciap77
08-30-2010, 12:10 PM

Who wants to help fund my trip? I drive to Texarkana from College Station to take a picture of LE Dad.

Make the trip, get the picture, send me the picture and the receipts for your trip. In return, I send you a check! I will not pay for your medical bills if any occur!:D

;) ;) ;)

LE Dad
08-30-2010, 12:21 PM
http://i949.photobucket.com/albums/ad340/LEDad_01/Decorated%20images/thfunny-12.jpg

LE Dad
08-30-2010, 12:22 PM
Make the trip, get the picture, send me the picture and the receipts for your trip. In return, I send you a check! I will not pay for your medical bills if any occur!:D

;) ;) ;) Heck send me a check and I will snap 1 of myself... or CCmom might have one she will sell you for a low, low price.:D

LE Dad
08-30-2010, 12:32 PM
OK boys and girls what have we learned from this thread....

1. LE Dad looks like..... well LE Dad.

2. BBDE made some false allegations and basically made a fool of himself.

3. LE Dad will be in Mt. Pleasant Friday night for pictures and autographs.

4. BBDE say he might show up but given his track record on this thread I doubt it.

5. TXB is right this thread is pretty useless.

6. Look at who started and you will know why.

That is all:D

garciap77
08-30-2010, 12:33 PM
Heck send me a check and I will snap 1 of myself... or CCmom might have one she will sell you for a low, low price.:D

I think you might have hurt BBDE feelings! Why don't you be a sport and send him a signed picture of yourself! I'm sure he would love that!:D

;)

LE Dad
08-30-2010, 12:36 PM
I think you might have hurt BBDE feelings! Why don't you be a sport and send him a signed picture of yourself! I'm sure he would love that!:D

;) Thats true BBDE does have feelings too.:(

I will see what I can do...

Heck I just joined here to post about some football... I never knew I would have a fanclub.:thinking:

pirate4state
08-30-2010, 12:38 PM
Why is this stupid thread in the sports forum?

lulu
08-30-2010, 12:40 PM

I've never seen him but I think he's probably pretty handsome. He sounds real nice:D

Oh and he likes football...gotta keep it sports related

LE Dad
08-30-2010, 12:41 PM
Here ya go BBDE...

http://i949.photobucket.com/albums/ad340/LEDad_01/Decorated%20images/aDSCF0001.jpg

and ya'll all wonder why I "monkey" around so much.:D

LE Dad
08-30-2010, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Why is this stupid thread in the sports forum? Apparently it is a sport to figure out what I look like.:thinking: :D

How bout them LEopards!!!!:clap: :clap:

garciap77
08-30-2010, 12:45 PM
Why is this stupid thread in the sports forum?

Yo No Se!:D

;)

lulu
08-30-2010, 12:46 PM
Apparently it is a sport to figure out what I look like.:thinking: :D

How bout them LEopards!!!!:clap: :clap:

Think your gonna win one this week.

LE Dad
08-30-2010, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by lulu
Think your gonna win one this week. Yes ma'am we should.:D

LE Dad
08-30-2010, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by lulu
I've never seen him but I think he's probably pretty handsome. He sounds real nice:D

Oh and he likes football...gotta keep it sports related Why thank you Lulu.:D

I just look like a guy... thats all I know to tell anyone. :D

turbostud
08-30-2010, 01:29 PM
OK boys and girls what have we learned from this thread....

1. LE Dad looks like..... well LE Dad.

2. BBDE made some false allegations and basically made a fool of himself.

3. LE Dad will be in Mt. Pleasant Friday night for pictures and autographs.

4. BBDE say he might show up but given his track record on this thread I doubt it.

5. TXB is right this thread is pretty useless.

6. Look at who started and you will know why.

That is all:D

I agree with all of the above. :D

Leave it to BBDE to revive a useless thread started by Rocket that had died and run its course.:doh:

Rocket
08-30-2010, 01:35 PM
Why thank you Lulu.:D

I just look like a guy... thats all I know to tell anyone. :D

You are a chicken. Post a pic of yourself.

LE Dad
08-30-2010, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
You are a chicken. Post a pic of yourself. Come take one Big Boy.....

LE Dad
08-30-2010, 01:57 PM
http://i949.photobucket.com/albums/ad340/LEDad_01/ugly-man-Rocketcopy.jpg

BuckeyeNut
08-30-2010, 02:07 PM
:tmi: :tmi:

LE Dad
08-30-2010, 02:08 PM
Geez... is what I look like really worth well.....

http://i949.photobucket.com/albums/ad340/LEDad_01/gif/dx2x.gif

THIS!!

LE Dad
08-30-2010, 02:21 PM
http://i949.photobucket.com/albums/ad340/LEDad_01/RocketsShirt-1-1-1-2-1-1.jpg

Who owns you Rocket??

I do!!!! lol

blimp
08-30-2010, 03:25 PM
ok so as yall can tell im new on here but correct me if im wrong.....rocket and BBDE seem to be the weirdos and agree with everything each other says? like i said correct me if im wrong!

LE Dad
08-30-2010, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by blimp
ok so as yall can tell im new on here but correct me if im wrong.....rocket and BBDE seem to be the weirdos and agree with everything each other says? like i said correct me if im wrong! You're very observant.:clap: :clap:

Glad to have you here.:D

Ranger Mom
08-30-2010, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by blimp
ok so as yall can tell im new on here but correct me if im wrong.....rocket and BBDE seem to be the weirdos and agree with everything each other says? like i said correct me if im wrong!

I don't see them that way. They are both equal opportunity posters and wouldn't hesitate to slam the others post if they didn't agree with them.....espcially BBDE, he is one of the most hardheaded people on this board!!!!:D :D

LE Dad
08-30-2010, 04:23 PM
I don't see them that way. They are both equal opportunity posters and wouldn't hesitate to slam the others post if they didn't agree with them.....espcially BBDE, he is one of the most hardheaded people on this board!!!!:D :D OK...they may not agree on everything,but they seem to have one thing they agree on...:D

They both want a picture of me. :) :p

BEAST
08-30-2010, 04:26 PM
OK...they may not agree on everything,but they seem to have one thing they agree on...:D

They both want a picture of me. :) :p

Well, you are pretty gutless. Rocket ate his crow and had his pic taken with Wylie colors and so on. All of yall have changed the photo into several different photos and the whole time Rocket laughs and keeps throwing jabs. He called you out on the mat, and my friend, you havent anwered the bell.

BEAST

BaseballUmp
08-30-2010, 04:31 PM
Didn't he lose a bet though?

BEAST
08-30-2010, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
Didn't he lose a bet though?

Yes. I said he ate his crow. However, the bet wasnt for all his haters to distort the pic and use it at free will.

BEAST

LE Dad
08-30-2010, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
Well, you are pretty gutless. Rocket ate his crow and had his pic taken with Wylie colors and so on. All of yall have changed the photo into several different photos and the whole time Rocket laughs and keeps throwing jabs. He called you out on the mat, and my friend, you havent anwered the bell.

BEAST Friday night I will be in Mt. Pleasant, Texas. All last weekend I was in Tyler, Texas... Earlier this year I was in Austin. Geez come take my picture.:p

LE Dad
08-30-2010, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
Yes. I said he ate his crow. However, the bet wasnt for all his haters to distort the pic and use it at free will.

BEAST

Here is the best advice I can find:

Protecting Images - Put plain and simple: the only way to protect your images from being downloaded or stolen off a web page is to not put them online in the first place. While I put this fact out there as blunt as possible....

95mustang
08-30-2010, 04:46 PM
Friday night I will be in Mt. Pleasant, Texas. All last weekend I was in Tyler, Texas... Earlier this year I was in Austin. Geez come take my picture.:p

You seem to be everywhere but a Meet n Greet. :thinking:

LE Dad
08-30-2010, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by 95mustang
You seem to be everywhere but a Meet n Greet. :thinking: I met CCMom in Austin I met Waterboy in Tyler. :D

Come to MP Friday and I will meet you... come to Gilmer the 17th and I will surely see you there.:clap: :clap:

pirate4state
08-30-2010, 04:52 PM
Guys, guys...if he really looks like Danny DeVito do you really want to see a picture? :thinking: :eek: :doh: :p

UPanIN
08-30-2010, 04:55 PM
Way to go ROCKET

:1omg!: This thread is about as dumb as a brick

LE Dad
08-30-2010, 04:57 PM
LOL... I think it is absolutely funny how when Rocket posts distorted images that its just fun and games or when he insults another team by saying they suck or they are sorry that its all in jest... but when someone pushes back by putting something up about Rocket or says the Lions are sorry well all the B'wood posters come out with "well thats just not right" Hmmmm.:thinking:

Look at who started this thread and its content... Now it gets turned and "oh wait, hold on... poor Rocket"

If ya gonna dish hard you better be ready to take it hard.:p :D

BaseballUmp
08-30-2010, 04:58 PM

If ya gonna dish hard you better be ready to take it hard.:p :D

That don't sound right lol:confused:

LE Dad
08-30-2010, 05:00 PM
Guys, guys...if he really looks like Danny DeVito do you really want to see a picture? :thinking: :eek: :doh: :p Even if I don't look like Danny DeVito I can't believe grown men are begging for my picture.lol :devil: :D

95mustang
08-30-2010, 05:00 PM
I don't believe I have defended Rocket one time, He can handle his own; however, what I did say is you never seem to show up at a meet n greet. Did you meet ccmom and waterboy at a meet n greet?

LE Dad
08-30-2010, 05:01 PM
That don't sound right lol:confused: Hey at least I am not on the internet begging for other guys pictures.:thinking: :D

LE Dad
08-30-2010, 05:07 PM
I don't believe I have defended Rocket one time, He can handle his own; however, what I did say is you never seem to show up at a meet n greet. Did you meet ccmom and waterboy at a meet n greet? Ummm we meeted and we greeted so I am gonna have to say.... YES. I just invited you to a meet and greet in beautiful Mt. Pleasant. Come on over and hang out with all the SDC Leopard posters.

... and I notice that you didn't respond about Rocket calling other teams sorry and then B'wood posters getting all booty hurt when someone calls the Lions sorry.

BaseballUmp
08-30-2010, 05:11 PM
Hey at least I am not on the internet begging for other guys pictures.:thinking: :D
Ha, I'm just some young immature college student :rolleyes:

ccmom
08-30-2010, 05:19 PM
Ummm we meeted and we greeted so I am gonna have to say.... YES. I just invited you to a meet and greet in beautiful Mt. Pleasant. Come on over and hang out with all the SDC Leopard posters.

... and I notice that you didn't respond about Rocket calling other teams sorry and then B'wood posters getting all booty hurt when someone calls the Lions sorry. That sounds a bit too vague for my taste so let me clarify.....I met LE Dad at the girls' state basketball tourney when LE and Wylie played in the title game.

LE Dad
08-30-2010, 05:21 PM
Ha, I'm just some young immature college student :rolleyes: Better watch out for this guy...

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee217/Mouth1176/bastard.jpg

I think you'll be OK his last known location was San Marc...

uh oh on second thought.:)

LE Dad
08-30-2010, 05:24 PM
That sounds a bit too vague for my taste so let me clarify.....I met LE Dad at the girls' state basketball tourney when LE and Wylie played in the title game. LOL.. don't go getting all technical on me. Yes I met CCmom in Austin and Waterboy at Gilmer game in Tyler. Heck, if anyone wants to catch up with me let me know.

I ain't scary or nothing... just a normal guy. I think anyway.

LH_Tuff
08-30-2010, 06:52 PM
[i]... just a normal guy. [/B]

Let's not go that far. :taunt:

OK, I posted on the dumbest thread of the year. :wave:

garciap77
08-30-2010, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by LH_Tuff

OK, I posted on the dumbest thread of the year. :wave:

http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Laughing/lol-016.gif

LE Dad
08-30-2010, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by LH_Tuff

OK, I posted on the dumbest thread of the year. :wave: :clap: :clap: OK, OK:...:D

I appear normal. :p

95mustang
08-30-2010, 07:17 PM
... and I notice that you didn't respond about Rocket calling other teams sorry and then B'wood posters getting all booty hurt when someone calls the Lions sorry.

I didn't feel like I needed to respond to that statement. I did say Rocket could handle his own and didn't need defending. Do I support Rocket's stance of course because he is passionate about Brownwood football. So now I will say I don't get my booty hurt because someone called my Lions sorry. I have watched these young men play since they were playing in the youth league. They have grown up to be fine young men and I know what kind of guys they are. If someone wants to call them sorry then they have a right to their own opinion. I on the other hand know better. So you go ahead and call them whatever you want. I for one have never got on here and called your team sorry. You on the other hand....:thinking: no don't think I've called you sorry either.

Rocket
08-30-2010, 07:42 PM
I didn't feel like I needed to respond to that statement. I did say Rocket could handle his own and didn't need defending. Do I support Rocket's stance of course because he is passionate about Brownwood football. So now I will say I don't get my booty hurt because someone called my Lions sorry. I have watched these young men play since they were playing in the youth league. They have grown up to be fine young men and I know what kind of guys they are. If someone wants to call them sorry then they have a right to their own opinion. I on the other hand know better. So you go ahead and call them whatever you want. I for one have never got on here and called your team sorry. You on the other hand....:thinking: no don't think I've called you sorry either.

I called LE sorry.. :) BUT, I have never seen them play. So my opinion is just based on what I think of them. If DD wants to cry about it, that's fine. DD=Danny Devito

Sweetwater Red
08-30-2010, 07:59 PM
Why do you Brownwood posters continue to feed the troll? :confused:

sinton66
08-30-2010, 08:01 PM
Sure seems to be an abnormal fascination with what he looks like. I keep wondering what the preverts are gonna do with his picture if they actually get one.:thinking: :ack!: :eek:

Rocket
08-30-2010, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Why do you Brownwood posters continue to feed the troll? :confused:

Good question...

Brownwood..I am calling for a boycott on simpLE Dad. No more addressing him or replying to his nonsense.

http://brownwoodlions.com/myspace/simpledad.jpg
Once upon a time...

Rocket
08-30-2010, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
Sure seems to be an abnormal fascination with what he looks like. I keep wondering what the preverts are gonna do with his picture if they actually get one.:thinking: :ack!: :eek:

I bet you do...

LE Dad
08-30-2010, 08:06 PM
http://i949.photobucket.com/albums/ad340/LEDad_01/ugly-man-Rocketcopy.jpg

No crying here.... Just explaining to your fellow posters why the Lions get the "sorry" label and why I am about to plaster this board with images of you that will make this one look flattering. :D

Now do you really want to continue this??:thinking:

LE Dad
08-30-2010, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by sinton66

:D LOL, all I can say is it is a bit creepy.:thinking: :eek: :D