PDA

View Full Version : Carrollton Ranchview if !!!!!!!!!

Bruce
08-29-2010, 12:30 PM
If Carrollton Ranchview can get all the players on the same page, this team could be good. They have some very good looking players on the team. A lot of speed and raw talent. All of Ranchview teams F,Jv's and V were loaded with speed and size. Only time will tell, I surely would not over look this team. I could be all wrong, but that's my take. Thanks!

orange machine
08-29-2010, 01:26 PM
The only thing Ranchview lacked was discipline. No doubt they have the talent, speed and size.

Twirling Time
08-30-2010, 06:38 AM
Originally posted by orange machine
The only thing Ranchview lacked was discipline. No doubt they have the talent, speed and size.

That's on the tombstone of lots of teams in Texas.

Pick6
08-30-2010, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by Bruce
If Carrollton Ranchview can get all the players on the same page, this team could be good. They have some very good looking players on the team. A lot of speed and raw talent. All of Ranchview teams F,Jv's and V were loaded with speed and size. Only time will tell, I surely would not over look this team. I could be all wrong, but that's my take. Thanks!

Looks like another team Celina will duck in a couple years

BILLYFRED0000
08-30-2010, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by Pick6
Looks like another team Celina will duck in a couple years

Looks like another hater that Celina just loves.....

NastySlot
08-30-2010, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000

what were the sub varsity results this past week?

Pick6
08-30-2010, 09:10 AM

No doubt I'm a celina hater, not afraid to admit that at all. Not afraid of admitting the truth either, why don't you admit the truth and admit celina ducks teams.

ronwx5x
08-30-2010, 09:15 AM
P6, Job 5:2 must have been written about you!:clap:

BILLYFRED0000
08-30-2010, 09:19 AM
No doubt I'm a celina hater, not afraid to admit that at all. Not afraid of admitting the truth either, why don't you admit the truth and admit celina ducks teams.

I think we schedule teams. In the preseason we have some control. For example, this week we have scheduled Prestonwood CA who were the state champs last year in their division. I suppose we could be ducking somebody for them..... But who cares.. If we win them all we play who we play and win what we win. We have no control over district or playoffs. So whatever ducking you might be referring to is minimal at best.

Pick6
08-30-2010, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by ronwx5x
P6, Job 5:2 must have been written about you!:clap:

you and gatordaze must be the same person because your wrong as usual. No envy here at all. I could still be working in Celina if I chose to, I chose to walk away. I'll clear it up some more for you. Being homeless would be better than living or working there, homeless would also be better than being your neighbor.

BILLYFRED0000
08-30-2010, 09:33 AM
you and gatordaze must be the same person because your wrong as usual. No envy here at all. I could still be working in Celina if I chose to, I chose to walk away. I'll clear it up some more for you. Being homeless would be better than living or working there, homeless would also be better than being your neighbor.

Then your real problem might seem to be that you just did not measure up here and went somewhere more comfortable.

I have been here for a while and find many people move here and just don't get it. Well you may join the club. But you should not take it or make it personal. That is juvenile behavior.

When life throws curves at you either hit it or swing but dont scream unfair and yell at the curve cause that is life.

Pick6
08-30-2010, 09:36 AM
Then your real problem might seem to be that you just did not measure up here and went somewhere more comfortable.

I have been here for a while and find many people move here and just don't get it. Well you may join the club. But you should not take it or make it personal. That is juvenile behavior.

When life throws curves at you either hit it or swing but dont scream unfair and yell at the curve cause that is life.

You're right I don't get it, I like to think for myself, not in a cult setting. I've never said anything about being fair or unfair. Sure would like to see where you read that.

BILLYFRED0000
08-30-2010, 09:46 AM
You're right I don't get it, I like to think for myself, not in a cult setting. I've never said anything about being fair or unfair. Sure would like to see where you read that.

Reading between the lines is always appropriate. It is not what you say but how you say it. Your choice of words always betray you.

Pick6
08-30-2010, 09:50 AM
Reading between the lines is always appropriate. It is not what you say but how you say it. Your choice of words always betray you.

No need to try and read something that's not there, I'm not trying to hide anything. I said what I mean and mean what I said. That was probably my favorite job I ever had, if it was anywhere but there I'd still be doing it. But I'm not a sheep so I had to move on.

BILLYFRED0000
08-30-2010, 09:54 AM
No need to try and read something that's not there, I'm not trying to hide anything. I said what I mean and mean what I said. That was probably my favorite job I ever had, if it was anywhere but there I'd still be doing it. But I'm not a sheep so I had to move on.

Once again your words betray you. You chose not to conform to the system that was given you. Your call. That makes your decision making process questionable by itself. You probably had an idea of what it would be when you accepted it. It leads one to believe then that either you failed to think things thru or chose not to work with the situation. Then you place the blame on others to cover for your own flawed decision making process. I am only reading what you say and parsing your own statements. Following others does not make you a sheep.

Ranger Mom
08-30-2010, 09:56 AM
I thought this thread was about Carrollton Ranchview!!

Take it up in PM's!

BILLYFRED0000
08-30-2010, 09:59 AM
It was till the haters get started. I am just having a little verbal fun this morning. How ya doin mom and how did the boys do for yall last friday?

BILLYFRED0000
08-30-2010, 10:04 AM
And ranchview was better than the score showed. We just were firin pretty good.
We have not played that well on offense since both charley and troy were healthy on 07.

Pick6
08-30-2010, 10:04 AM
Once again your words betray you. You chose not to conform to the system that was given you. Your call. That makes your decision making process questionable by itself. You probably had an idea of what it would be when you accepted it. It leads one to believe then that either you failed to think things thru or chose not to work with the situation. Then you place the blame on others to cover for your own flawed decision making process. I am only reading what you say and parsing your own statements. Following others does not make you a sheep.

Typical of you, you have no idea the situation at all, just pure speculation on your part. I would take the same crew and work anywhere else. Your paraphrasing what you want to believe. Just stick with the facts, you'll learn more.

BILLYFRED0000
08-30-2010, 10:14 AM
In fact I will go one better. I think all together this group looks as good as the offense on 05 with nathan tune at qb.
And that squad rang up 802 points that season. Second behind somebody for the state record. well at least on 05. I have not checked that record since.

Bruce
08-30-2010, 10:56 AM
Pick6, I know you have all this hate for Celina Bobcats an that's you right of freedom.Just remember I saved your life this morning, and I'm a big CELINA BOBCAT fan.Thanks!

BleedOrange
08-30-2010, 11:11 AM
Pick6, I know you have all this hate for Celina Bobcats an that's you right of freedom.Just remember I saved your life this morning, and I'm a big CELINA BOBCAT fan.Thanks!

Pick6 openly hates Celina but has yet to provide any rational reason as to why. I would think someone who relays his hate on an open forum would have the courage to state why. I think "courage" may be the operative word here.

Pick6
08-30-2010, 11:12 AM

didn't save my life this morning, and it's your right to be a celina fan.

Bruce
08-30-2010, 11:14 AM
I did save your life this morning, and its a grace of God that I happen to be around. GO BOBCATS.Thanks!

Pick6
08-30-2010, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by BleedOrange
Pick6 openly hates Celina but has yet to provide any rational reason as to why. I would think someone who relays his hate on an open forum would have the courage to state why. I think "courage" may be the operative word here.

The suspense is killing you and the rest. Go ahead and say it's not, but if it really wasn't you wouldn't try your little psychology trick..."courage"...now thats funny.

Pick6
08-30-2010, 11:18 AM
I did save your life this morning, and its a grace of God that I happen to be around. GO BOBCATS.Thanks!

If it makes you feel better to think that then go right ahead :rolleyes:

BleedOrange
08-30-2010, 11:44 AM
The suspense is killing you and the rest. Go ahead and say it's not, but if it really wasn't you wouldn't try your little psychology trick..."courage"...now thats funny.

No suspense whatsoever, just curious how someone who references bible verses can carry around so much hate. I think maybe you should delve deeper into scripture and learn something.

Ranger Mom
08-30-2010, 11:47 AM
Are y'all PMSing or WHAT???

I thought women were supposed to be the "bitchier" sex, but this board has made me change my mind!!!!!

Bruce
08-30-2010, 11:50 AM
Mon, you know what PMS and GPS have in common, I'm a bitch and I will find you. Thanks!

Ranger Mom
08-30-2010, 11:56 AM
Mon, you know what PMS and GPS have in common, I'm a bitch and I will find you. Thanks!

Well...glad you are admitting it and thanks for the advance warning!!

Pick6
08-30-2010, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Well...glad you are admitting it and thanks for the advance warning!!

Wonder if he saved your life also, or am i the only blessed one.

Bruce
08-30-2010, 12:10 PM
Yes your the only one, it was a close call ,but I did save your life. Go Bobcats. Thanks!

bowleghorses
08-30-2010, 02:30 PM
:1popcorn:

charlesrixey
08-30-2010, 02:59 PM
:1popcorn:

BILLYFRED0000
08-30-2010, 04:12 PM
:catredx: :catredx: :catredx: :catredx:

orange machine
08-30-2010, 10:27 PM
In fact I will go one better. I think all together this group looks as good as the offense on 05 with nathan tune at qb.
And that squad rang up 802 points that season. Second behind somebody for the state record. well at least on 05. I have not checked that record since.
I wouldn't go that far yet. No doubt Celina is good and has the potential to be as good as the 05 team. The two major differences I see this year compared to last year is the leadership is way better and the oline is an animal. I saw some awsome pancake blocks the other night.

TX_FBCoach
08-31-2010, 01:30 AM
Ranchview has tons of talent but absolutely no discipline. Things may really go south for this team if they don't get a win in the next couple weeks.

BILLYFRED0000
08-31-2010, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by orange machine
I wouldn't go that far yet. No doubt Celina is good and has the potential to be as good as the 05 team. The two major differences I see this year compared to last year is the leadership is way better and the oline is an animal. I saw some awsome pancake blocks the other night.

IT is hard to tell this early in the season but I have an observation. Every season we had a 60 plus point game we went to the state finals.