Yes. Yes it does. And by the way, you are co-responsible for the shirt. :D

Awesome...

umm, wait a minute...

BullsFan
08-29-2010, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan
Awesome...

umm, wait a minute...

Sorry, bub, but I'm not doing this solo. Hopefully Ken will be around too, just in case any bitter Graham fans try to take us down. :D :D :D

By the way, you left quite a few beverages in my fridge. I had a hard time fitting my groceries in there, and I have a fantasy football draft here tomorrow night. Any chance you could come by and remove them sometime soon?

slpybear the bullfan
08-30-2010, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by BullsFan
Sorry, bub, but I'm not doing this solo. Hopefully Ken will be around too, just in case any bitter Graham fans try to take us down. :D :D :D

By the way, you left quite a few beverages in my fridge. I had a hard time fitting my groceries in there, and I have a fantasy football draft here tomorrow night. Any chance you could come by and remove them sometime soon?

By remove them, do you mean consume them?

YES. Yes I can.

yeah... I will go over to your casa today and get those and my grill too. Also, is there a cooler still on the back porch?

Bullaholic
08-30-2010, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by BullsFan

I got your back, BullsFan. Thanks for offering to get the shirt---I will help all I can to put our best "hoof" forward......

BullsFan
08-30-2010, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan
By remove them, do you mean consume them?

YES. Yes I can.

yeah... I will go over to your casa today and get those and my grill too. Also, is there a cooler still on the back porch?

YES. Yes there is. ;)

Its removal would also be welcome. :)

Originally posted by Bullaholic
I got your back, BullsFan. Thanks for offering to get the shirt---I will help all I can to put our best "hoof" forward......

Excellent!! This means I can totally trash talk, and I'll just step behind you and slpy if anyone gets mad!! :D :D

Kidding aside, the more the merrier! I hope there's a huge crowd there. :)