PDA

View Full Version : JV Score - Greenwood 44, Midland High 14

Ranger Mom
10-04-2002, 01:13 PM
The up and coming Rangers are looking better and better each week!!

Chris Hart
10-04-2002, 02:37 PM
That is very scary for next year, and in the playoffs this year when they bring the JV players to their games. Midland Greenwood is definately going to be a handful for anybody they play.

Swarm 51
10-04-2002, 04:40 PM
Ranger Mom, glad to see the Rangers are having a successful season. Hope they can go all the way. You and Chris Hart keep your fingers and toes, for that matter, crossed for the Gatesville Hornets tonight. They play a speedy LaVega Pirate team and in front of a home-coming crowd. A win is important as the Hornets allowed the Hillsboro Eagles to pull out the game in the last minute last week, which was their first district game. These young men must stay focused and play consistant ball the entire 48 minutes of each game and for the remainder of the season.

Swarm 51
10-04-2002, 04:46 PM
I must be losing it. Just now noticed, Ranger Mom, you were referring to your JV team. So, there is no way they can go all the way to the state playoffs. Guess I had my mind on the Hornet game tonight. Anyway, best of luck to the Greenwood JV for the remainder of the season and to the Greenwood Varsity to go all the way.

vet93
10-04-2002, 06:12 PM
Congrats on the big win for the JV. That is some feather in their cap to put it on a 5A program like that!!! I must have been in a coma or something but do you remember how the Ballinger freshmen and J.V. fared against Greenwood. They may not have even played and if they did it was probably in Midland. For some reason I never heard either of the scores. This problably means that we lost both games...Hopefully we didn't get blown out too bad!! Thanks in advance for the info.

Ranger Mom:
The up and coming Rangers are looking better and better each week!!

Ranger Mom
10-04-2002, 10:14 PM
Geez Vet, that was more than 2 days ago!! Seriously though, my son was out with the flu that week, so he didn't play, but Ballinger Freshman beat us BAD, like 45 to ZIP. I think our JV won that game, but if I remember correctly, it was fairly close!
Also, I heard the Greenwood/Midland high game score wrong, the score was actually 44 to 21.