PDA

View Full Version : I can certainly understand...

Ranger Mom
08-28-2010, 09:04 PM
why we aren't talking about the Cowboys right now!!!

http://justice4caylee.forumotion.net/users/2012/32/89/17/smiles/802285.gif

and I am a Cowboys fan!!!

wimbo_pro
08-28-2010, 09:05 PM
We COULD be talking about the Texans!! And yes, I mean the Houston Texans!!!

Ranger Mom
08-28-2010, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
We COULD be talking about the Texans!! And yes, I mean the Houston Texans!!!

They look pretty good!!!

My husband is showing a lot more patience than I am right now!!!

Looking4number8
08-28-2010, 09:07 PM
We are not talking about them because they are not playing.... at least they are not playing worth a crap!

Ranger Mom
08-28-2010, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
We are not talking about them because they are not playing.... at least they are not playing worth a crap!

That's no lie!!

I could have been doing something else these past 2 hours....besides raising my blood pressure.

I bet Keith7 is on Cloud nine!!

Keith7
08-28-2010, 09:09 PM
face it guys.. the cowgirls just aren't that good this year..

Ranger Mom
08-28-2010, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
face it guys.. the cowgirls just aren't that good this year..

LOL!! I just talked about you in my previous post and here you are!!!!

bigwood33
08-28-2010, 09:10 PM
I never watch preseason games...they really suck. I still remember the '89 season when they went undefeated in the preseason, and looked pretty good doing it, but didn't win a regular season game until the last game of the season.

Ranger Mom
08-28-2010, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by bigwood33
I never watch preseason games...they really suck. I still remember the '89 season when they went undefeated in the preseason, and looked pretty good doing it, but didn't win a regular season game until the last game of the season.

I wish I hadn't!! I am gonna have to soak in hot bubble bath to calm my nerves now!!!

coach
08-28-2010, 09:13 PM
its preseason lmao i didnt een know they were playing the tonight until the 2nd quarter

sinton66
08-28-2010, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
LOL!! I just talked about you in my previous post and here you are!!!!

See what you did?

Ranger Mom
Originally posted by coach
its preseason lmao i didnt een know they were playing the tonight until the 2nd quarter

I know that....but they look so inefficient right now. Hopefully it's one of the "vanilla" things, but good gosh, don't make yourself look like bumbling idiots in the process!!!

Ranger Mom
Originally posted by sinton66
See what you did?

I'm sorry!!:(

coach
08-28-2010, 09:16 PM
justlike our coach said Im not here to win scrimmages Im here to win district championships. The cowboys are not here towin Pre season games. They want to win conference champinship games and playoff games, but im sure all texan fans think they are the shyt just like the announcers are right now.

Keith7
08-28-2010, 09:20 PM
justlike our coach said Im not here to win scrimmages Im here to win district championships. The cowboys are not here towin Pre season games. They want to win conference champinship games and playoff games, but im sure all texan fans think they are the shyt just like the announcers are right now.

So the cowgirl players are just playing patty cake right now?? From what I have seen they are getting their butts kicked.. :eek:

wimbo_pro
08-28-2010, 09:21 PM
So the cowgirl players are just playing patty cake right now?? From what I have seen they are getting their butts kicked.. :eek:

yes they are. But...meaningless. let's revisit this conversation next week.

Ranger Mom
08-28-2010, 09:21 PM

I can't even argue!!

Pick6
08-28-2010, 09:35 PM
I can't even argue!!

Sure you can, they play each other again in week 3, why show your hand now. Dallas knows Houston is gonna stack the line and blitz, they can prepare for that. Dallas is just playing a basic game plan.

The Ravens
08-28-2010, 09:43 PM
HOW BOUT DEM TEXANS!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

JasperDog94
08-28-2010, 11:25 PM
All I know is that the running game was non-existant tonight. The Cowboys looked confused on offense much of the night and once again their red zone offense stunk. *sigh*

All that said,bring on the regular season.

SintonFan
08-29-2010, 11:09 PM
I can't even argue!!

There can't be an argument if the game is meaningless. :cool:

Ranger Mom
08-30-2010, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
There can't be an argument if the game is meaningless. :cool:

Sure there can!!!

You have never had an argument over something that was meaningless??

I thought you were married!!:p

Pick6
08-30-2010, 09:38 AM
Sure there can!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

The Ravens
08-30-2010, 10:20 AM
Sure there can!!!

Good one! :p

Bullaholic
08-30-2010, 10:30 AM
Farmer sez it's all some guy named Romo's fault......:D

I don't like what I've seen on offense so far, either, but it is still pre-season folks, and I won't start complaining until they have lost a couple that count---the Cowboys are going to be fine by the time they do it for real.

pancho villa
08-30-2010, 10:44 AM
Any game the Cowboys lose is good with me.

My favorite team is whoever is playing the cowboys!

Farmersfan
08-30-2010, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Farmer sez it's all some guy named Romo's fault......:D

I don't like what I've seen on offense so far, either, but it is still pre-season folks, and I won't start complaining until they have lost a couple that count---the Cowboys are going to be fine by the time they do it for real.

It certainly wasn't ALL Romo's fault but he takes as much blame as anyone else does! And considering HE is the general of the onfield army he should get MORE of the blame. But you people aren't informed enough to understand how the QB moulds his offense to fit his personality so I won't go there. But doesn't this kind of effort speak volumns about the leaders of this team???? Wade Philips for example!!!!!

Txbroadcaster
08-30-2010, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
It certainly wasn't ALL Romo's fault but he takes as much blame as anyone else does! And considering HE is the general of the onfield army he should get MORE of the blame. But you people aren't informed enough to understand how the QB moulds his offense to fit his personality so I won't go there. But doesn't this kind of effort speak volumns about the leaders of this team???? Wade Philips for example!!!!!

yep it is Romo's fault that the running game gained 12 yards in 13 carries

Glad to know you think we are all stupid though

Bullaholic
08-30-2010, 10:51 AM

understand how the QB moulds his offense to fit his personality

The Steelers are all rapists? :D

Txbroadcaster
08-30-2010, 10:56 AM

u bring up a great point...by all accounts the Steeler players are not friends or even like Big Ben..yet they have won TWO SBs with him as their QB

Farmersfan
08-30-2010, 03:39 PM

That is funny! :D

And a guy can't sneak anything past you people! "MOLDS"!

Farmersfan
08-30-2010, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
yep it is Romo's fault that the running game gained 12 yards in 13 carries

Glad to know you think we are all stupid though

Can you get any more SIMPLE TX? The lack of a running game is the result of the overall attitude of the team. The attitude is a direct reflection of the leadership! And you might not think so but I happen to believe Romo MUST be the onfield leader! How does

Ranger Mom
08-30-2010, 03:53 PM
Can you get any more SIMPLE TX? The lack of a running game is the result of the overall attitude of the team. The attitude is a direct reflection of the leadership! And you might not think so but I happen to believe Romo MUST be the onfield leader! How does

Did you run out of words in mid-thought on that last incomplete sentence???

LH_Tuff
08-30-2010, 03:59 PM
Did you run out of words in mid-thought on that last incomplete sentence???

I think it is a fill in the blank. Like: How does Jerry Jones get Papa John's to pay for his face lifts?

SintonFan
08-31-2010, 10:13 PM
Sure there can!!!

haha
I was trying to be uplifting but damn woman you can lay down the smack!:D :p

Ranger Mom
08-31-2010, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
haha
I was trying to be uplifting but damn woman you can lay down the smack!:D :p

LOL!! They say practice makes perfect...and I have had years of practice!!

Txbroadcaster
08-31-2010, 10:16 PM

well lets see Last year Dallas was a top 7 team in rushing..so I guess by your thought process Romo was a hell of a on field leader last year

SintonFan
09-01-2010, 12:39 AM
LOL!! They say practice makes perfect...and I have had years of practice!!

Ya I know. Denise has had many years of practice, too.;) :D

coach
09-01-2010, 01:12 AM
well lets see Last year Dallas was a top 7 team in rushing..so I guess by your thought process Romo was a hell of a on field leader last year

no its romo's fault that they weren't the 6th best team

Txbroadcaster
09-01-2010, 10:01 AM
no its romo's fault that they weren't the 6th best team

lol so true :D

Farmersfan
09-01-2010, 10:33 AM

Well lets see:

Very few people would pick against Dallas as the #1 RB trio in the NFL! Most people agree that Dallas is and has been a top 5 talent in the NFL these past couple of years! Now a lot of people are picking Dallas as the BEST receiver corp in the NFL! You and many others claim Romo is top 5 QB in NFL! Does managing a #7 ranking in rushing with the #1 RB trio impress you????
Execution at the NFL level is nothing but attitude! These players have been playing football for most of their lives! Everyone knows what they are supposed to do or they should not be on this team. Getting it done requires a desire and attitude! That desire comes from whatever expectation is put on them. If the leaders don't think it's a big deal then the players won't! I don't know it Romo is a good leader or not! Based on what he has done and said in his career I would expect the other players think he is a joke! But that's just me........

DDBooger
09-01-2010, 10:35 AM
ESPN is really selling the 'Boys hard as being one of the best teams and having the most talent. I think their upside is great, but I'm not as optimistic as they are.

Txbroadcaster
09-01-2010, 10:40 AM
Well lets see:

Very few people would pick against Dallas as the #1 RB trio in the NFL! Most people agree that Dallas is and has been a top 5 talent in the NFL these past couple of years! Now a lot of people are picking Dallas as the BEST receiver corp in the NFL! You and many others claim Romo is top 5 QB in NFL! Does managing a #7 ranking in rushing with the #1 RB trio impress you????
Execution at the NFL level is nothing but attitude! These players have been playing football for most of their lives! Everyone knows what they are supposed to do or they should not be on this team. Getting it done requires a desire and attitude! That desire comes from whatever expectation is put on them. If the leaders don't think it's a big deal then the players won't! I don't know it Romo is a good leader or not! Based on what he has done and said in his career I would expect the other players think he is a joke! But that's just me........

so wait..u say earlier rushing is about attitude and the QB being the on field leader provides that..but when I show stats that show the rushing game was one of the best you then say well uhh yea cause the RB are the best not because of Romo...quit talking out both sides of your mouth..you cannot claim one thing then switch on the fly because ONCE AGAIN the numbers prove your belief wrong

and for the record..your idea that the attitude of the QB dictates the RB is BS..pure and simple BS..i was just playing your game to show you Dallas ran the ball well

the QB has NOTHING to do with the ground game unless he is a running QB..it is all about the RBs and the OL and the scheme and amount of run plays called

by your belief..how did the Ravens run so well with a rookie QB two years agio...or the Falcons that same year with a rookie QB? Let me guess..you believe they just all fell in line with rookies and took the rookie attitudes?

Sorry but again BS...you once again try to pin something on Romo and are proved wrong..so just accept it..your dislike of romo is bult on your early perception of him and you simply cannot adjust that perception evn though he has proven his ability and leadership

Farmersfan
09-01-2010, 11:42 AM
so wait..u say earlier rushing is about attitude and the QB being the on field leader provides that..but when I show stats that show the rushing game was one of the best you then say well uhh yea cause the RB are the best not because of Romo...quit talking out both sides of your mouth..you cannot claim one thing then switch on the fly because ONCE AGAIN the numbers prove your belief wrong

and for the record..your idea that the attitude of the QB dictates the RB is BS..pure and simple BS..i was just playing your game to show you Dallas ran the ball well

the QB has NOTHING to do with the ground game unless he is a running QB..it is all about the RBs and the OL and the scheme and amount of run plays called

by your belief..how did the Ravens run so well with a rookie QB two years agio...or the Falcons that same year with a rookie QB? Let me guess..you believe they just all fell in line with rookies and took the rookie attitudes?

Sorry but again BS...you once again try to pin something on Romo and are proved wrong..so just accept it..your dislike of romo is bult on your early perception of him and you simply cannot adjust that perception evn though he has proven his ability and leadership

In the first place you have PROVEN nothing except that you know how to take statments out of context and that you aren't as knowledgable about football as you pretend! In the second place I said the lack of a running game is a result of attitude from the team. I also said in my opinion the QB has to be the leader on the field and attitude comes from the leaders. I didn't say Romo wasn't a leader. And we were discussing this preseason and not last year if I'm not mistaken! But because you posted the ranking of the running game last year as proof of Romo's leadership I simply pointed out that the #7 ranking of this running game is BELOW what most people would expect it to be! You used the #7 ranking as a good thing, not me!
And you are correct! I dislike Romo for what he did early in his career as well as for what he fails to do now. And you are too defensive of Romo! He made his repretation and media image with his actions on the field and off the field! He is the All American Boy with a success story second to none and if not for his failed play and failed off the field actions he would be the next Tom Brady! Everybody jumped on the Tony Romo bandwagon from the beginning (including me) and HE caused people to jump off!!! Just because you disagree with the millions doesn't mean you are correct!

ivchris
09-01-2010, 11:47 AM
They wasted a pick on Dez Bryant. Should've gotten some linemen to block for Romo so he can use his receivers (yes, I'm a Roy Williams fan) better. They have a good stable of receivers and to add a trouble maker like Bryant is classic Jerry Jones.

Txbroadcaster
09-01-2010, 11:48 AM
In the first place you have PROVEN nothing except that you know how to take statments out of context and that you aren't as knowledgable about football as you pretend! In the second place I said the lack of a running game is a result of attitude from the team. I also said in my opinion the QB has to be the leader on the field and attitude comes from the leaders. I didn't say Romo wasn't a leader. And we were discussing this preseason and not last year if I'm not mistaken! But because you posted the ranking of the running game last year as proof of Romo's leadership I simply pointed out that the #7 ranking of this running game is BELOW what most people would expect it to be! You used the #7 ranking as a good thing, not me!
And you are correct! I dislike Romo for what he did early in his career as well as for what he fails to do now. And you are too defensive of Romo! He made his repretation and media image with his actions on the field and off the field! He is the All American Boy with a success story second to none and if not for his failed play and failed off the field actions he would be the next Tom Brady! Everybody jumped on the Tony Romo bandwagon from the beginning (including me) and HE caused people to jump off!!! Just because you disagree with the millions doesn't mean you are correct!

yea I am to defensive because I simply say your wrong...and who in the hell would ever say top 7 is not good enough?..so wait..If the running game is bad..that is fault of the QB because he is on field leader..if Running game is good..that is cause of the RB...got it!

You always bring up the millions that dont like Romo..show it..right now..PROVE IT..show all the sportswriters that RIGHT now in 2010 say Romo is not good..SHOW RIGHT now all the fans who hate Romo..PROVE it

and btw ..I never claimed to be smart..I give my opinion.I have never called you simple, dumb or anything like that .I back it up with stats..you dont...you turn to name calling and digs when your point is not backed up. so grow up and debate..I never make any personal remarks about you or your thoughts, I only say I think your wrong. until u start with the name calling Maybe you should try that as well

DDBooger
09-01-2010, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by ivchris
They wasted a pick on Dez Bryant. Should've gotten some linemen to block for Romo so he can use his receivers (yes, I'm a Roy Williams fan) better. They have a good stable of receivers and to add a trouble maker like Bryant is classic Jerry Jones. Troublemaker?

SintonFan
09-01-2010, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by ivchris
They wasted a pick on Dez Bryant. Should've gotten some linemen to block for Romo so he can use his receivers (yes, I'm a Roy Williams fan) better. They have a good stable of receivers and to add a trouble maker like Bryant is classic Jerry Jones.

Unproven Dez > (un) proven Roy :p

JasperDog94
09-01-2010, 01:52 PM
I will give Roy credit for some good catches the other night, but he has still way underperformed.

Ranger Mom
09-01-2010, 02:56 PM
Just because you disagree with the millions doesn't mean you are correct!

It doesn't mean you are either.