PDA

View Full Version : Lorena vs Barbers Hill

PPHSfan
05-22-2003, 08:58 AM
Boy Howdy, after watching Sinton66's sweet sixteen poll, it looks as though this matchup may turn into a real barn burner.

sinton66
05-22-2003, 05:57 PM
This could be the game of the month. I know Lorena is ranked #1, and has a very good program, but BH really impressed me in their series with La Grange. Three games ending in an identical 4-3 score. As long as they aren't going up against my Pirates, I like to root for the "underdogs". Go Eagles!

RBARKER
05-22-2003, 07:21 PM
Man I cant believe TSRN is not broadcasting this game over the net. I just got back in town, does any one know if this is being broadcasted? If not could some one get the scores and post. Thanks & GOOOOOOOOOO Eagles!!!!!!!!!!

Chris Hart
05-22-2003, 07:56 PM
Eagles in 2 games.

RBARKER
05-22-2003, 09:49 PM
Well Game One has to be over by now. Anyone have a score? It looks like all of the BH people are at the game except me :confused: .

eagle08
05-22-2003, 09:55 PM
Going into the seventh is was Lorena 10 BH 2. BH opened the first with one and Lorena answered with 8. It didn't get much better for BH after that. Northcutt got the start, but only lasted an inning. Hopefully Bazan can bring the Hill back even tomorrow night. I'm sure it is over by now. I had to quit listening. It was broadcast on 99.9. The Liberty station. It will be broadcast again tomorrow night (7:30).

BHcheeze24
05-22-2003, 09:59 PM
Eagles went down bad 11-3 Northcutt gave up 8 runs in the 1st and was relieved. Eagles started out looking good as the vistors w/ a single run to open the 1st. bottom of the 1st was all lorena they gave northcutt a beating that he's never seen before. But don't count them out the relievers came in and only gave up 3 runs. Bazan and Hargraves are still fresh!!

Go Eagles!!! Don't lose hope, there's always tomorrow.

RBARKER
05-22-2003, 10:02 PM
eagle08:
Going into the seventh is was Lorena 10 BH 2. BH opened the first with one and Lorena answered with 8. It didn't get much better for BH after that. Northcutt got the start, but only lasted an inning. Hopefully Bazan can bring the Hill back even tomorrow night. I'm sure it is over by now. I had to quit listening. It was broadcast on 99.9. The Liberty station. It will be broadcast again tomorrow night (7:30).Thanks Eagle08 although its not good news. Lorena can play some baseball. I would have never though any team could route the Eagles like that. Beter luck tomorrow Eagles keep your heads up.