PDA

View Full Version : Region I Week 1 GotW: Burkburnett @ Bridgeport - LIVE UPDATES

loco toro
08-28-2010, 12:19 PM
whats your thoughts
im thinking bridgeport might not have as easy of a time whipping burks ass as they did glen rose, but i do see a victory for bridgeport, polish up on defense and special teams, establish a running game that consistant and let henson throw to jace hudson a lot and look out. i know its early but man they can only get better.

Bull_Guy
08-28-2010, 12:51 PM
Agreed. I think the bulls will have a tougher time in this one. Way to many playmakers to lose though with Hudson, Mullins, Schuett and Huerta tearing up the field. Also first home game. I pick bport by 14.

SOONER09
08-28-2010, 01:04 PM
Bridgeport by 21. The Bulls have to many playmakers that can take it to the house.

5wide
08-28-2010, 01:55 PM
yall are way ahead of yourselves!! play someone tough and then you can talk about play-makers! as bad as glenrose was...chico would have had some play-makers too!! lol

loco toro
08-28-2010, 02:07 PM
dont worry you will get to see them when they play decatur!!!!lol

SOONER09
08-28-2010, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by 5wide
yall are way ahead of yourselves!! play someone tough and then you can talk about play-makers! as bad as glenrose was...chico would have had some play-makers too!! lol Come on. Glen Rose would beat Decatur by 14+.

Bull_Guy
08-28-2010, 02:36 PM
Making fun of our team when yall played who...? Whitesboro??? might as well have played a handicapped volleyball team. Glen rose is expected to make playoffs and contend for a district title. More than i can say for decatur..

SOONER09
08-28-2010, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by Bull_Guy
Making fun of our team when yall played who...? Whitesboro??? might as well have played a handicapped volleyball team. Glen rose is expected to make playoffs and contend for a district title. More than i can say for decatur.. Bridgeport would of put 42 on whitesboro by halftime.

fresh-j
08-28-2010, 02:43 PM
Bridgeport by at least 3 Tds :D

Bull_Guy
08-28-2010, 02:51 PM
bport would be puttin the twos in halfway through the first quarter on whitesboro. I cant wait till we play decatur

loco toro
08-28-2010, 02:58 PM
some people cannot except that bridgeport football has taken over and outperformed on all levels above decatur, you can have your big head and ill take bulls football any day.

Sweetwater Red
08-28-2010, 03:09 PM
Would a mod merge this with the existing thread please.

orange machine
08-28-2010, 03:39 PM
The bulls are the real deal folks in the scrimmage against Celina they did very good. Once the oline gells this team will look like the 08 bulls. I know yalls comments are directed more at Decatur, but let's have some respect for Whitesboro those players are fighting an up hill battle every year and they work hard. When you have school and town that is not use to winning it's hard to get support so try not to bash them.

SOONER09
08-28-2010, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by orange machine
The bulls are the real deal folks in the scrimmage against Celina they did very good. Once the oline gells this team will look like the 08 bulls. I know yalls comments are directed more at Decatur, but let's have some respect for Whitesboro those players are fighting an up hill battle every year and they work hard. When you have school and town that is not use to winning it's hard to get support so try not to bash them. I'm not bashing Whitesboro but it's funny how Decatur wins one game and now they are gonna win district and state.

Bull_Guy
08-28-2010, 07:09 PM
Also making a point that we played a decent team and decatur bashes us just cuz we whipped them. When they have even less to brag about.

Eaglefan
08-28-2010, 07:22 PM
Decatur's team is much better this year and from what I've heard, Bridgeport's team is not what it was last year (I'm not saying that they are not good, just not as good) Saying all that....Decatur almost beat Bridgeport LAST year...so you better watch what you say...you may be eating crow. When these two teams play, you cannot count ANYONE out!

Bullaholic
08-28-2010, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by Eaglefan
Decatur's team is much better this year and from what I've heard, Bridgeport's team is not what it was last year (I'm not saying that they are not good, just not as good) Saying all that....Decatur almost beat Bridgeport LAST year...so you better watch what you say...you may be eating crow. When these two teams play, you cannot count ANYONE out!

A more accurate assessment would be that the Bulls offense is as good, or better, than last season---and after this week---look even bettter this early because it is almost the same offensive team as last season, but with more experience. The defense was the ? because so many key players were lost, and from what I saw last night, it appears that some very capable defensive players have stepped up.

If the timing of this year's Bulls offense comes together some more, I see the potential for them to be as good as the 08' offense. I haven't seen very many Bull offenses look this solid, this early, in the season.

Indeed, records can go out the window when the Bulls and Eagles tangle.

Now---Back to the thread topic. I think the Bulls skill positions are too strong for Burk to contain again this season, and I think the Bull defense can contain the Burk offense without breaking.
I think the Bulls should rack up win No. 2 by about 2 TD's over Burk.

Go Bulls!

MamaBull
08-28-2010, 08:52 PM
this hodges kid is better, sure, but as a team they're young, and inexperienced. bridgeport has returned many of the same players that went three rounds deep in the playoffs. ON TOP of a great coaching staff. you may refer to last years game all you want but if you followed both teams you would know dang well that bridgeport didnt show up at all untill the fourth. that being said, the bulls beat deactur in 12 minutes with a 21 point deficit. i would go as far out on a limb to say that this years b-port team is just as good or EVEN better that last years team. its only week 1 so many things will change come big sandy but give credit where credit is due (over 400 yards of offense). the bulls are back baby. and atleast we know how to score in the second half;)

also you can count out good play calling on decaturs part come the first week in district.

bulls_guy, good to see you man.

MamaBull
08-28-2010, 08:53 PM
:hijacktd:

Sweetwater Red
08-28-2010, 08:59 PM
ttt

Trashman
08-28-2010, 09:41 PM
Bridgeport rolls:D

Texas State
08-28-2010, 11:21 PM
Bridgeport by as many as they want

NateDawg39
08-29-2010, 04:46 AM
Most of the B port fans only come out during the wins from my time here and bash away...Except Ken, he could pick on a Jaguar and come out with no scratches :D

Bridgeport and Decatur both had good games and have good coaching to carry them into next weeks match ups.

And as far as B Port "Taking over". Taking over what Wise County? Big deal but try a little better and bring us a State Championship so as to shut Boyd up for a while. Neither Decatur nor B Port have been at the top just won bunches of games and have a few trophy's in glass cases collecting dust.

B Port by 10 and I have no clue who Decatur plays.

garciap77
08-29-2010, 09:38 AM
Bridgeport!

Bull_Guy
08-29-2010, 12:00 PM
I said bport by 20 last week and they won by 24. Ill say bport by either 14 or 17 this week. Maybe something like 21-35.

Bullaholic
08-29-2010, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
Most of the B port fans only come out during the wins from my time here and bash away...Except Ken, he could pick on a Jaguar and come out with no scratches :D

Bridgeport and Decatur both had good games and have good coaching to carry them into next weeks match ups.

And as far as B Port "Taking over". Taking over what Wise County? Big deal but try a little better and bring us a State Championship so as to shut Boyd up for a while. Neither Decatur nor B Port have been at the top just won bunches of games and have a few trophy's in glass cases collecting dust.

B Port by 10 and I have no clue who Decatur plays.

And I drink Dos Equis, too, Nate. Thanks for the state title wishes---that means a lot coming from someone who wears Eagle blue drawers...:D Stay thirsty, my friend....

Bruce
08-29-2010, 01:07 PM
Bulls will do ok this season. This is first time I can say the Bulls looked better than I have ever seen at this time of year. In the past its all been O and no D. I was impressed my the Bulls, and want to wish all the best this season.Bulls win this one. Thanks!

NateDawg39
08-29-2010, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
And I drink Dos Equis, too, Nate. Thanks for the state title wishes---that means a lot coming from someone who wears Eagle blue drawers...:D Stay thirsty, my friend.... I have a secret....I wear Alvord gold with black trim :D

NateDawg39
08-29-2010, 01:20 PM
Ill take the Sissies 42-31

BullsFan
08-29-2010, 01:21 PM
I have a secret....I wear Alvord gold with black trim :D

There's "too much information" and there's "I need brain bleach" and just past that, there's this post. ;)

There are plenty of Bridgeport posters who are here winning or losing. In fact, I'd say there are quite a bit more who bleed maroon here than there are Eagles fans. I think some of us are just a little feistier. (And I am SO not one of those. I hate trash talking and don't do it unless forced.) But you are right about Ken--he's such a good, classy guy that even when he's trash talking you can't help but like it. At least, that's how I assume the rest of you all take it. ;)

I think Decatur is playing Gainesville in Gainesville this week, but I might be wrong on that.

garciap77
08-29-2010, 01:22 PM
Bridgeport!

BullsFan
08-29-2010, 03:49 PM
Ill take the Sissies 42-31

Awww, thanks! I'll be sure and return the favor next time the Lady Eagles take the field. ;)

Sweetwater Red
08-29-2010, 04:25 PM
Will a mod/admin please merge this with the GotW sticky?

You will have the undying gratitude of Region I. :D

slpybear the bullfan
08-29-2010, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by BullsFan
Awww, thanks! I'll be sure and return the favor next time the Lady Eagles take the field. ;)

LOL, Go Lady Blue!

Not.

;)

Good to come back and see Nate is ready to go!

injuredinmelee
08-29-2010, 10:10 PM
for real??? Not a better game? Burk got pasted last week by a mediocre Old High Team. Bridgeport should win easily.

slpybear the bullfan
08-29-2010, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Will a mod/admin please merge this with the GotW sticky?

You will have the undying gratitude of Region I. :D

No problems friend... done!

t-bag31
08-30-2010, 12:01 PM
burk!

Bullaholic
08-30-2010, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by t-bag31
burk!

How shocking!....:D

NateDawg39
08-30-2010, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan
LOL, Go Lady Blue!

Not.

;)

Good to come back and see Nate is ready to go! Oh I have been around....just not in the publics eye. More like a birds eye view :D

NateDawg39
08-30-2010, 07:12 PM
How shocking!....:D I bet you pick Bridgeport....homer!!! :mad:

SOONER09
08-30-2010, 07:37 PM
The bulls roll by21.

GrTigers6
08-30-2010, 08:02 PM
Bridgeport has a lot of weapons on offense. And a pretty quick defense. A lot of size and speed on both sides. I havent seen Burk or know much about them So I will be guessing when I say Bridgeport should win this one.:)

Bull_Guy
08-30-2010, 08:09 PM
Bridgeport has probably the best set of starting recievers ive seen in years. All are fast, agile and able to break one on any play. Along with the fast runningback and veteran quarterback this offense could be deadly. Burk always has great athletes on defense though so this game could be interesting

LeonJr
08-31-2010, 10:56 AM
Leon says "B'port by 17"

t-bag31
08-31-2010, 11:45 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bullaholic
[B]A more accurate assessment would be that the Bulls offense is as good, or better, than last season---and after this week---look even bettter this early because it is almost the same offensive team as last season, but with more experience. The defense was the ? because so many key players were lost, and from what I saw last night, it appears that some very capable defensive players have stepped up.

If the timing of this year's Bulls offense comes together some more, I see the potential for them to be as good as the 08' offense. I haven't seen very many Bull offenses look this solid, this early, in the season.

Indeed, records can go out the window when the Bulls and Eagles tangle.

Now---Back to the thread topic. I think the Bulls skill positions are too strong for Burk to contain again this season, and I think the Bull defense can contain the Burk offense without breaking.
I think the Bulls should rack up win No. 2 by about 2 TD's over Burk.

BRIDGEPORT COACHES ARE NOT SMART! they run the same dang plays every year every game. smart teams pick up on that!

Bullaholic
08-31-2010, 12:28 PM
[QUOTE][i]
BRIDGEPORT COACHES ARE NOT SMART! they run the same dang plays every year every game. smart teams pick up on that!

Well, tbag--I'll never argue opinions, but I will argue history. I going to guess that Danny Henson's Bull offenses have probably put up more numbers than just about all other 3A offenses since 93'. Don't have any figures to back this up, but I think it is a safe assumption based on the numbers I have seen over the years from our coaches. So if running the same plays gets you these kinds of results year-in and year-out---I think I'll be able to watch the same plays over and over.

Send_the_House
08-31-2010, 12:34 PM
Bridgeport looks good this year. Burk is down a little I think. Should be an easy win for the Bulls.

I say Bulls by 3 TD's.

t-bag31
08-31-2010, 02:34 PM
Well, tbag--I'll never argue opinions, but I will argue history. I going to guess that Danny Henson's Bull offenses have probably put up more numbers than just about all other 3A offenses since 93'. Don't have any figures to back this up, but I think it is a safe assumption based on the numbers I have seen over the years from our coaches. So if running the same plays gets you these kinds of results year-in and year-out---I think I'll be able to watch the same plays over and over. [/QU

Yea dont see any numbers so dont think that is true. when i played we played smart and never lost to bport 7tth-12 not one time! now all the kids care about is if they look good not playing good. they dont care about the team. have not seen a good team in decatur since 06 season. seen good players.

Eaglefan
08-31-2010, 03:41 PM
quote:
now all the kids care about is if they look good not playing good. they dont care about the team. have not seen a good team in decatur since 06 season. seen good players

It's a different team this year...they care for each other like brothers

MamaBull
08-31-2010, 06:50 PM
quote:
It's a different team this year...they care for each other like brothers

yeah but they still cant play

Bull_Guy
08-31-2010, 07:27 PM
quote:
now all the kids care about is if they look good not playing good. they dont care about the team. have not seen a good team in decatur since 06 season. seen good players

It's a different team this year...they care for each other like brothers Ill take talent over care.

BullsFan
08-31-2010, 08:31 PM
Ill take talent over care.

I prefer both, which makes me very lucky as a Bulls fan. :)

Eaglefan
08-31-2010, 09:24 PM
As I recall, this "untalented" group of Eagles have beaten your "talented" Bulls every year since 7th grade....so...we shall wait and see.

SOONER09
08-31-2010, 09:49 PM
As I recall, this "untalented" group of Eagles have beaten your "talented" Bulls every year since 7th grade....so...we shall wait and see. What about the last two years?

Bull_Guy
08-31-2010, 10:38 PM
As I recall, this "untalented" group of Eagles have beaten your "talented" Bulls every year since 7th grade....so...we shall wait and see. Does the 7th grade really matter?? Thats a great accomplishment they can brag about is winning middleschool games when the bulls can brag about winning varsity games. And if you do want be the guy that brags about old middleschool records just know youre wrong. Bridgeports class of 2011 beat decatur in football their 8th grade year.

Eaglefan
09-01-2010, 12:33 AM
I'm talking about the class of 2012 not current middle school ...I don't care about what the middle school is doing now...just saying same bunch of kids. What's funny about this is it's usually the old fogies like us that have this big rivalry...if you ask the guys now, they would say that they are friends with all the Bridgeport guys...but we know that changes when we get on the field. lol

MamaBull
09-01-2010, 08:44 AM
nobody likes decatur people

Eaglefan
09-01-2010, 04:00 PM
Stay classy, MamaBull

MamaBull
09-01-2010, 06:22 PM
jokes eagle, jokes are my thing. dont take it personal. i happen to live in decatur and its a wonderful town.

Daddy D 11
09-01-2010, 08:38 PM
looks to me like bridgeport is overrated again

SOONER09
09-01-2010, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
looks to me like bridgeport is overrated again I wish Liberty Hill was still in region 1 so we could get a little payback. But you probably wouldn't make the playoffs anyway.:D :D :D

Bull_Guy
09-01-2010, 09:00 PM
looks to me like bridgeport is overrated again Look like Liberty Hill isnt...rated...at all. Again.

Daddy D 11
09-01-2010, 09:09 PM
Look like Liberty Hill isnt...rated...at all. Again.

Being a has been is better than being a never was.

LE Dad
09-01-2010, 09:13 PM
Being a has been is better than being a never was. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Bull_Guy
09-01-2010, 10:14 PM
Being a has been is better than being a never was. Thats exactly what somebody who lives in the past would say.

Daddy D 11
09-01-2010, 10:56 PM
Thats exactly what somebody who lives in the past would say.

That's exactly what a never was would say.

Daddy D 11
09-01-2010, 11:09 PM
To be overrated would mean to be rated high without a large number of recent wins correct?

The past 5 seasons LH has 55 wins.
Bridgeport has 35.

So, saying Bridgeport is rated too high would be a valid argument considering their low level of success in recent years.

Bull_Guy
09-02-2010, 12:12 AM
Thats why your ranking doesnt come from what youve done 5 years ago. If it did then liberty hill would be near the top...correct?

It comes from what you did last year and how many players you have coming back, strengths, weaknesses etc. etc.

Bridgeport went three deep in the playoffs last year and lost by 4 in the last minute against the state runner up. Most of that team is back this year. Last week bridgeport beat the number 33 team 49-26 with the second string playing most of the second half. Therefore that is why bridgeport is ranked where they are.

Liberty hill didnt even make playoffs last year i think...i dont know dont really care. So go ahead and brag about how good liberty hill USED to be, and pull up stats from 5years ago or whatever, but know that the only thing that really matters is whats happening this year.

MamaBull
09-02-2010, 08:56 AM
To be overrated would mean to be rated high without a large number of recent wins correct?

The past 5 seasons LH has 55 wins.
Bridgeport has 35.

So, saying Bridgeport is rated too high would be a valid argument considering their low level of success in recent years.
i didnt think the last five years had anything to do with the 2010 season rankings.

weird

:thinking:

nk780601
09-02-2010, 08:59 AM

How can someone be so critical of coaches? I have been around coaching all my life and coaches get their jobs judged more than any other profession. You rarely ever hear someone telling a banker how to do their job. However, any person can be a coach. Coaches spend more time with kids and yet they get called not smart. Really? I am pretty sure that Bridgeport has been running the same offense for that last 17 years under Coach Henson and they have made the playoffs 15 times. People have really pickup on their offense and their plays really well. If I was a coach and I made the playoffs 15 out of 17 years, I would be an idiot then too. If a MLB player made the All-Star team 15 out of 17 years, people would consider him to be a great player, but coaches get called stupid. That's awesome. I like how coaches work their a** off to prepare their kids and score 49 points and get called stupid or not smart. If a salesman sold the most products 15 out of 17 years, I would bet that people would like to know how he does it. How can you talk about coaches if you don't do it for a living?

MamaBull
09-02-2010, 09:18 AM
Bidgeport is awesome and they are one heck of a team, good luck to the bulls.
you're too nice

Send_the_House
09-02-2010, 10:00 AM
Any time I've seen Bridgeport play they look like a very well coached team. This rivalry is fun to watch though...

I still say the Bulls put a whoopin on Burk. Is that QB from Burk back, he was a stud last year.

Bullaholic
09-02-2010, 10:14 AM
looks to me like bridgeport is overrated again

Did you get any more strikes trolling that lure in the Monahans pond, Daddy? :D

You mess with the Bulls---you get the horns....from the stands or on the field.

Bull_Guy
09-02-2010, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Send_the_House
Any time I've seen Bridgeport play they look like a very well coached team. This rivalry is fun to watch though...

I still say the Bulls put a whoopin on Burk. Is that QB from Burk back, he was a stud last year. Yea hes back again this year. Will definately make things interesting with some injuries on the bulls D..

Daddy D 11
09-02-2010, 09:09 PM

LOL

LH would still wax Bridgeport again this year if they were to face

Bull_Guy
09-02-2010, 09:22 PM
LOL

LH would still wax Bridgeport again this year if they were to face Lol yeah i know. Wait were you being serious?

Daddy D 11
09-02-2010, 09:24 PM
dead serious

bridgeport is traditionally a weak team

SOONER09
09-02-2010, 09:25 PM
LOL

LH would still wax Bridgeport again this year if they were to face Bridgeport would wax Liberty Hill by 2 to 3 touchdowns.

Daddy D 11
09-02-2010, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by SOONER09
Bridgeport would wax Liberty Hill by 2 to 3 touchdowns.

how you figure?

Bull_Guy
09-02-2010, 09:27 PM
Liberty Hill is presently a weak team

SOONER09
09-02-2010, 09:30 PM
how you figure? Every one else has here lately.

Daddy D 11
09-02-2010, 09:31 PM
Liberty Hill is presently a weak team

we have the same record as your beloved bulls. and traditionally, we actually win championships. so you can count on our players and coaches knowing how to win.. cant say the same about the bulls players and coaches

Daddy D 11
09-02-2010, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by SOONER09
Every one else has here lately.

in the past 2 seasons bridgeport has 1 more win than LH.

so sounds like "every one else has been beating you here lately" as well.

Bull_Guy
09-02-2010, 09:35 PM
we have the same record as your beloved bulls. Whos favored this week in yalls game?

Daddy D 11
09-02-2010, 09:39 PM
Whos favored this week in yalls game?

favored doesn't mean a damn thing.

according to "a select few", bridgeport was favored against LH.... we saw how that turned out....

..oh you forgot? I'll remind you... LH scored on their first offensive play and then proceeded to give the bulls a 3 touchdown waxing

Bull_Guy
09-02-2010, 09:41 PM
favored doesn't mean a damn thing.

according to "a select few", bridgeport was favored against LH.... we saw how thought turned out....

..oh you forgot? I'll remind you... LH scored on their first offensive play and then proceeded to give the bulls a 3 touchdown waxing Im glad yall were a good team 3 seasons ago. But dont care either. Bridgeport was defintely not favored in that game so your point is useless. You didnt answer my question

Daddy D 11
09-02-2010, 09:43 PM
we have the better record so OBVIOUSLY we are favored

Bull_Guy
09-02-2010, 09:47 PM
we have the better record so OBVIOUSLY we are favored

But it doesnt mean a damn thing! lol

garciap77
09-02-2010, 09:55 PM

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Daddy D 11
09-02-2010, 09:55 PM
But it doesnt mean a damn thing! lol

never said it did

Daddy D 11
09-02-2010, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
:eek: :eek: :eek:

:D :devil:

garciap77
09-02-2010, 09:57 PM
:D :devil:

:D

slpybear the bullfan
09-03-2010, 07:38 PM
Bridgeport takes 7-0 lead in the first. Burk goes three and out. Bulls take back over with 8:24 in the 1st

slpybear the bullfan
09-03-2010, 07:46 PM
And if you kids don't mind... This is a game of the week thread. Keep it about the two teams.

slpybear the bullfan
09-03-2010, 07:48 PM
Burk takes advantage of a missed fake punt by the bulls.

They score, we are tied at 7-7 with 6 to go in the 1st

slpybear the bullfan
09-03-2010, 07:51 PM
Pick 6 by Burk. 14-7 burk with 3:50 in the 1st

slpybear the bullfan
09-03-2010, 08:00 PM
Bulls drive the field and score to tie it up, 14 all. 15 secs left in first.

slpybear the bullfan
09-03-2010, 08:16 PM
Bulls hold Burk, drive down and kick a 28 yd fg to take the lead... 17-14.

8:06 left in 2 nd qtr

slpybear the bullfan
09-03-2010, 08:23 PM
Bulls force a three and out... Take over on their 47. First play is a pass to the Burk 15. They score on a td pass two plays later. PAT fails, Bulls lead 23:14 with 5:07 to go in half.

slpybear the bullfan
09-03-2010, 08:33 PM
Bulls hold them and take over with two on the clock after a punt to their own 25. Run the screen on first play to the Burk 20, half the distance on a horse collar... Next play is a Td pass. PAT is good... Bulls up 30-14 with 1:29 left in half.

slpybear the bullfan
09-03-2010, 08:42 PM
Bulls pick one off with 17 secs left in half... That ends it, 30-14 Bulls at halftime.

BullsFan
09-03-2010, 09:25 PM
Bulls score to start second. 37 to 14.

slpybear the bullfan
09-03-2010, 09:36 PM
Bulls score on a 57 yd td pass... PAT fails, 1:32 left in 3rd

Bulls lead 43-14

slpybear the bullfan
09-03-2010, 09:51 PM
Bulls score with 9:47 in the 4th... 50-14 Bulls

Z-RO
09-03-2010, 09:58 PM
How did they score?

NateDawg39
09-03-2010, 10:04 PM
Runnin up the score eh?! :mad:

slpybear the bullfan
09-03-2010, 10:04 PM
Final: Bulls 50 Burkburnett 14

BullsFan
09-03-2010, 10:53 PM
Runnin up the score eh?! :mad:

Sorry, no. We leave that to our friends across the Big Sandy. :D

Pulled the starters in the middle of the second half. How do you tell your second string not to score? And Burk was marching up the field pretty well at the end of the game.

Burk looks to be struggling a bit this year. Not many players on the field at all. (But 50 girls in the drill team. Biggest drill team I've ever seen. Go figure.) Even so they showed some talent. We need to work on avoiding the picks. Their QB made some very good plays.

loco toro
09-04-2010, 07:59 AM
you just wish decatur could score fifty points.

Bullaholic
09-04-2010, 09:30 AM
nm-meant to post on other thread..