PDA

View Full Version : Monahans Loboes,We're Overrated Again!

M-town lobo fan
08-28-2010, 01:35 PM
Monahans 43 Snyder 42..All we do is win and we are overrated every year.Now all we have to do in Preseason is beat Sweetwater and Big Springs the next couple of weeks and we are in the Playoffs LOL!We dont Rebuild,We Reload!

tex_male
08-28-2010, 01:46 PM
I wasn’t expecting to see what I saw last night. These kids can play; Owens and his assistance have put a good team together.

ccmom
08-28-2010, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by M-town lobo fan
Monahans 43 Snyder 42..All we do is win and we are overrated every year.Now all we have to do in Preseason is beat Sweetwater and Big Springs the next couple of weeks and we are in the Playoffs LOL!We dont Rebuild,We Reload! Maybe I'm confused I would assume that in order to be "overrated", the team would need to be rated pretty highly in the first place. :doh: Get the chip of your shoulder. Y'all beat a team by one point in week 0. Congrats on the win, but good grief. :rolleyes:

Rocket
08-28-2010, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by M-town lobo fan
Monahans 43 Snyder 42..All we do is win and we are overrated every year.Now all we have to do in Preseason is beat Sweetwater and Big Springs the next couple of weeks and we are in the Playoffs LOL!We dont Rebuild,We Reload!

Too bad you didn't get Brownwood in Week 0 so you could see where you really stand in the scheme of things..:rolleyes:

tex_male
08-28-2010, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
Too bad you didn't get Brownwood in Week 0 so you could see where you really stand in the scheme of things..:rolleyes:

Woo Hoo Brownwood has a good team this year. I just pee'd by pants!

Looking4number8
08-28-2010, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
Maybe I'm confused I would assume that in order to be "overrated", the team would need to be rated pretty highly in the first place. :doh: Get the chip of your shoulder. Y'all beat a team by one point in week 0. Congrats on the win, but good grief. :rolleyes: :clap: :clap:

STANG RED
08-28-2010, 04:30 PM
I wouldnt put too much stock in a wk 0 game, if I were you. I see them as little more than a scrimmage with the window dressings of a real game.
And another thing. Giving up 42 isnt exactley a ringing endorsement for your D. I'm sure Owens saw lots of stuff he didnt like at all.

M-town lobo fan
08-28-2010, 05:19 PM
It was just a figure of speech..Monahans is the Boise St. of the BCS..

Bull_Guy
08-28-2010, 07:16 PM
Boise state won Two BCS games... Monahans has lost early in the playoffs the last few years.

Rocket
08-28-2010, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by tex_male
Woo Hoo Brownwood has a good team this year. I just pee'd by pants!

I know. It's really no surprise. Maybe you will be lucky enough to catch a BR'n early in the playoffs by Brownwood.

DukeNukem
08-28-2010, 08:07 PM
Lobo fans do not need to get too excited yet. A couple of years ago, Monahans beat # 5 Snyder in the opener only to going on a losing streak. Not saying this will happen again but the Loboes are still young and lacking depth.

On the other hand, that was incredible job beating a team with more talent and experience. Although I have come to expect it, it is amazing how hard Monahans plays.

Rocket
08-28-2010, 08:16 PM
If you know Coach Owens, ask him about my dad, Richard Davis. LOL I knew Coach Owens back when I was just a missle... haha

Ranger Mom
08-28-2010, 09:24 PM
If you know Coach Owens, ask him about my dad, Richard Davis. LOL I knew Coach Owens back when I was just a missle... haha

I read missle as "missie"!!:D

ccmom
08-28-2010, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I read missle as "missie"!!:D Haha!! Me too!!!

garciap77
08-29-2010, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I read missle as "missie"!!:D

Well, you read right!LOL
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/ugly-man-Rocketcopy.jpg

;)

LE Dad
08-29-2010, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
Well, you read right!LOL
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/ugly-man-Rocketcopy.jpg

;) :eek: :eek: :eek:

Thats a missie for sure!!

LOL :D

LE Dad
08-29-2010, 12:44 PM
I Brownwood. Hmmmmmm....:thinking:

Speaking of overrated......:D

statewide
08-29-2010, 09:45 PM
Calm down, Mickey Owens is always going to get everything out of the kids he has. He bet the bank on last years team and has no experience this year so many counted them out but they will be competitive, make the playoffs and probably win a playoff game and as in many years prior when we beat Snyder in week 0 will probably get buried by Snyder in the playoffs.
Go Loboes!