PDA

View Full Version : To All Cuero Posters

wimbo_pro
08-28-2010, 01:15 PM
I wanted to thank your town for the hospitality shown to us. We stayed right next door to the field at the Best Western. The people there were huge Gobbler fans (not the owners, but the workers), but very courteous and welcoming to us. Talking to people in the stadium and around the concessions, you could tell they were glad we were there and were respectful to us. On the way out, many of them even congratulated us and kept a classy demeanor about them.

We went to Philly Station after the game, and it stayed relatively empty. The waitress said it was normally much more crowded after a game...I think I know why. But anyways, the people there were also very nice and congratulated us.

We drove around Cuero this morning before leaving...checking out the old main street area, the courthouse, some of the old neighborhoods, etc. What a nice town! I look forward to having you guys come to Wimberley next year, and I hope we are as accommodating.

rojosgirl
08-30-2010, 10:08 AM
Thanks for the kind comments!

Green Bling
08-30-2010, 10:43 AM
Ah, thanks!! Great game and festive atmosphere for so early in the season. Glad you enjoyed our little town!! Hurry back now, hear?