PDA

View Full Version : Rockport-Fultion vs Orange Grove

Blastoderm55
08-27-2010, 11:30 PM
49-0 for the Pirates. 31-4A will be interesting, for sure.

SintonFan_inAustin
08-27-2010, 11:32 PM
30-3a?

Blastoderm55
08-27-2010, 11:33 PM
Whichever it is. Seems to change every year. :p

SintonFan_inAustin
08-27-2010, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
Whichever it is. Seems to change every year. :p :D had to check to make sure it was 30-3a lol

Frontline Force
08-28-2010, 09:03 AM
where the R-P pirates that good??? or was O.G. that bad..just looking for some insight

99IHSMustang
08-28-2010, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by Frontline Force
where the R-P pirates that good??? or was O.G. that bad..just looking for some insight

That is what I was about to ask.

Frontline Force
08-28-2010, 09:07 AM
i really wanted to make some games but didn't get to make it down to the coastal bend this week but will be there this weekend to catch some good games...and get some good intel

Blastoderm55
08-28-2010, 09:24 AM
OG's second year under current coach. They had a rough go last year and are picked last in district. Still shocked to see R-F take it to them so badly.

99IHSMustang
08-28-2010, 09:37 AM
OG's second year under current coach. They had a rough go last year and are picked last in district. Still shocked to see R-F take it to them so badly.

Well they have Flour Bluff next week which is going to be a much bigger test. If they were to do the same thing to Flour Bluff then I would be thinking... watch out!!

Blastoderm55
08-28-2010, 09:49 AM
The Bluff got whipped by a young Calhoun team last night, so I'm not sold on them just yet. R-F could very well take it to them just the same.

SintonFan_inAustin
08-28-2010, 09:53 AM
The Bluff got whipped by a young Calhoun team last night, so I'm not sold on them just yet. R-F could very well take it to them just the same. Rockport Fulton loaded up on 4a opponents, FB,Moody,GP and PLC in their last non district game. Thier best thing might be to come out of that stretch healthy.

Frontline Force
08-28-2010, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
Rockport Fulton loaded up on 4a opponents, FB,Moody,GP and PLC in their last non district game. Thier best thing might be to come out of that stretch healthy.

ouch!!! those look to be some worthy oppents..R-F will either come into district ready to go...or really injured

Lake Pirate
08-28-2010, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Frontline Force

O.G. is "that Bad". They were bad last year, and are worst this year. Mathis handed them a goose egg last year too. They lost a lot of talent. I don't think R-F should be patting themselves on the back too much, all they did was beat up on a lousy, small 3A (or large 2A) program.

bluecat
08-29-2010, 03:23 AM
Rockport is about to get their a$$es handed to them next week. Flour Bluff is going to beat up on the pirates to prove themselves
after friday nights defeat to Port Lavaca. Andrus will make the necessary agjustments this week.

Frontline Force
08-29-2010, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by bluecat
Rockport is about to get their a$$es handed to them next week. Flour Bluff is going to beat up on the pirates to prove themselves
after friday nights defeat to Port Lavaca. Andrus will make the necessary agjustments this week.

this is going to be a good game for the R-F pirates to see how they stack up against a good F-B team..and you're right i'm sure F-B isn't to happy about that loss

99IHSMustang
08-29-2010, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by bluecat

I don't know.. I have been reading how FB has the size and speed, but that doesn't mean you have a team that is going to dominate.

DDBooger
08-29-2010, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by 99IHSMustang
I don't know.. I have been reading how FB has the size and speed, but that doesn't mean you have a team that is going to dominate. They have a fullback playing Qb. He lacks touch on his throws. This is coming from one of their fans who pm'd me. RF isn't PLC though. I'm thinking FB just steamrolls em.

SintonFan_inAustin
08-29-2010, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by DDBooger
They have a fullback playing Qb. He lacks touch on his throws. This is coming from one of their fans who pm'd me. RF isn't PLC though. I'm thinking FB just steamrolls em. is FB solid?

;)