View Full Version : Sealy/Kashmere

BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
08-27-2010, 08:55 PM
Sealy 41

Kashmere 0

halftime

ronwx5x
08-27-2010, 09:43 PM
I left at halftime. This game was just plain ugly. Lousy facilities, bad football, 15 members in Kashmere's band. And to top it off, hot dogs $5. Kashmere has almost no defense and not much more offense. Maybe 4A is a cakewalk after all. Let's ask Rocket.:(

BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
08-27-2010, 09:59 PM
Sealy 49

Kashmere 0

sealy's second and third string played the entire 2nd half.. easy win.. Barrett looked Great! so did Gabe Hamner.. Sealy's O looked just as good as last year... only question is the young oline... only time will tell how they hold up

garciap77
08-27-2010, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
Sealy 49

Kashmere 0

sealy's second and third string played the entire 2nd half.. easy win.. Barrett looked Great! so did Gabe Hamner.. Sealy's O looked just as good as last year... only question is the young oline... only time will tell how they hold up

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Congrats!

sTx979
08-28-2010, 12:02 AM
i think the o line will do just fine they just have to keep playing together as one

Tiger Turtle
08-28-2010, 07:14 AM
Listened on the internet. At the half, Mark Faldyn said the new O-Line was playing well. If any one should know, it would be him.

ronwx5x
08-28-2010, 08:04 AM
There were no programs available so I had to guess at size. Sealy's D looked like not a great deal of size. Q'back passed very well. Running game was good at times but spotty. Kashmere had no answer for the passing game and the WR's had a field day. Oh, and Kashmere has the worst punter I've seen in a while.
At the most a 20 yard average.

Anyone who was there, was that poor kid who played the national anthem on his trumpet an embarassment?

Luv My Tigers
08-28-2010, 10:15 AM
Until I knew the history of the young man who played the national anthem, I would not be too quick to judge. I felt sorry for the entire school and the students. I hope they are just focusing on academics.

millcreek
08-28-2010, 11:20 AM
That was one of the worst football games I've ever seen. How can you evaluate offense or defense performance with an opponent that's lacking any kind of coaching whatsoever.

What, if anything, did Sealy get out of playing this team?
Bragging rights?

The Junior Varsity could have beat this team.

If you want to get better, play teams that are competitve.

"Turrible",,,,as Sir Charles Barkley would say..

XMan
08-28-2010, 11:57 AM
I hate to say "I told you so." But, I told you so. This is just one example of HISD. HISD athletics as a whole is a complete joke. There are a few programs in each sport that are respectable, (Yates in hoops, Bellaire/lamar/westside in baseball, Lamar in football) but other than that, a total joke from coaching to band to overall support. HISD should cut their losses and forget about athletics.

ronwx5x
08-28-2010, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Luv My Tigers
Until I knew the history of the young man who played the national anthem, I would not be too quick to judge. I felt sorry for the entire school and the students. I hope they are just focusing on academics.

Knowing his history would not change how it turned out. If he has some sort of problem, don't let him embarass himself in public.

MJMbrahmas10
08-28-2010, 01:19 PM
How bad was it. I hope sealy let's off the gas for bellville like they did to cashmere

FbCoachB40
08-29-2010, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by millcreek
That was one of the worst football games I've ever seen. How can you evaluate offense or defense performance with an opponent that's lacking any kind of coaching whatsoever.

What, if anything, did Sealy get out of playing this team?
Bragging rights?

The Junior Varsity could have beat this team.

If you want to get better, play teams that are competitve.

"Turrible",,,,as Sir Charles Barkley would say..

What Sealy got was one win!

Sealy would have loved to play good competitive 3A schools, but no one stepped up. West Columbia is driving through Sealy to go play La Grange. Sealy would have loved to have played the Dub.

BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
08-29-2010, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by FbCoachB40
What Sealy got was one win!

Sealy would have loved to play good competitive 3A schools, but no one stepped up. West Columbia is driving through Sealy to go play La Grange. Sealy would have loved to have played the Dub.

exsactly.. i say the same thing.. no one will play sealy... yet everyone has something to say about the "weak games"..:thinking:

FormerBellvilleBrahma
08-29-2010, 05:54 PM
exsactly.. i say the same thing.. no one will play sealy...

Give some reasons why no one wants to play Sealy?

charlesrixey
08-29-2010, 05:55 PM
exsactly.. i say the same thing.. no one will play sealy... yet everyone has something to say about the "weak games"..:thinking:

welcome to Celina's world. people said that for years as they won title after title.

Come to think of it, every winning program that ever plays a bad team probably hears it

teetle
08-30-2010, 01:26 PM
Theys donts wants to plays Sealy because Sealy Kicking butt and taking names. theys making a list and theys checking it 2 times. Jimmy he nos what he be doing. He wanta kicks everyones butt. He the number 1 butt kicker. and hes donts likes bellville nos way. In fact he donts likes anybodies.:D :eek: :eek: :D

pirate4state
08-30-2010, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by teetle
Theys donts wants to plays Sealy because Sealy Kicking butt and taking names. theys making a list and theys checking it 2 times. Jimmy he nos what he be doing. He wanta kicks everyones butt. He the number 1 butt kicker. and hes donts likes bellville nos way. In fact he donts likes anybodies.:D :eek: :eek: :D LOL

teetle -- I thought we took care of this last year!!! It's JimmIE not JimmY :p

teetle
08-30-2010, 01:42 PM
I bes sorry. ias forgots abouts des spellin. Jimmie he bes doing fine. I bes old and Ias forgets. Ias nots trying to agitate anyones.:D :hairpunk: :eek: :D