PDA

View Full Version : Game Day

hookandladder
08-27-2010, 01:52 PM
Well it is finally here, 1st Varsity football game for one and only son. Here's to wishing everyone a safe and injury free night, Let's get ready for some Football. Go Leps.

blimp
08-27-2010, 02:14 PM
LET'S GET IT ON!!!

hope every has a safe and good season!

runtowin
08-27-2010, 02:15 PM
Good luck to him and all the other young men who I am sure have many butterflies swirling and lots of nervous energy while trying to focus in class right now.

Gobbler Fan
08-27-2010, 02:17 PM
Good Luck to your Son HNL . Enjoy every minute of everything he participates in ... the time goes by so quickly .:)

STANG RED
08-27-2010, 02:19 PM
I'm starting to hear the Rocky theme song in the back of my mind. That one always fires me up.
Sure wish I was in Texas, to feel the energy tonight. :(
But yall have fun, and get on the DL as soon as you can and tell me all about it.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-27-2010, 02:21 PM
No matter what, cherish every moment of it, even the time in the locker room. You will miss every single second and look back on it the rest of your life. Make the memories worth looking back on and free of regret.

CheerMom
08-27-2010, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by hookandladder
Well it is finally here, 1st Varsity football game for one and only son. Here's to wishing everyone a safe and injury free night, Let's get ready for some Football. Go Leps.

Good Luck to your son and the Leps...I have family that plays for LG.

BaseballUmp
08-27-2010, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
No matter what, cherish every moment of it, even the time in the locker room. You will miss every single second and look back on it the rest of your life. Make the memories worth looking back on and free of regret.

How true oh Wise Lion

gameface
08-27-2010, 05:43 PM
I always have my gameface on!!! Bring it mightly leps!!!

Gobbla2001
08-27-2010, 05:47 PM
RIP HIS HEAD OFF!

hookandladder
08-27-2010, 11:11 PM
It was everything I thought it would be , very hard sitting in the standing and just watching. Turned out really good, got the win and now must continue to improve. Very proud of him and the team, defense was pretty dominate. Congrats to our Coach picking up his first Head Coaching win, now let's get ready for next week.