PDA

View Full Version : Taylor Ducks

Milk That Cow
08-26-2010, 03:32 PM
Why were they so chicken and didn't want to play Rockdale?

That ain't cool...

Old Tiger
08-26-2010, 04:01 PM
AD went to HC and said get Rockdale on schedule....tried to make some swaps to make it happen but it was too late.

Coach BS
08-26-2010, 04:08 PM
Taylor tired of getting the crap beat out of them. Rockdale has outscored Taylor 99-35 the last 2 years. This is the first time they have not played since 1953, and besides Rockdale needed an easy win with the dist. they are in this year.

LHexPlayer
08-26-2010, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Coach BS
Taylor tired of getting the crap beat out of them. Rockdale has outscored Taylor 99-35 the last 2 years. This is the first time they have not played since 1953, and besides Rockdale needed an easy win with the dist. they are in this year.

They might get that easy win against Liberty Hill. Time will tell.

BaseballUmp
08-26-2010, 04:27 PM
Won't be getting one against Cameron!!!
:D

87 TIGER
08-26-2010, 04:36 PM
Don't be so sure , We just might surprise a few , and the yoe might be one of them.

LHexPlayer
08-26-2010, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by 87 TIGER
Don't be so sure , We just might surprise a few , and the yoe might be one of them.

I agree. I think Rockdale is going to be very salty this year. Do you guys still have the same coach from a few years ago?

87 TIGER
08-26-2010, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by LHexPlayer
I agree. I think Rockdale is going to be very salty this year. Do you guys still have the same coach from a few years ago? Yes, he is in his 5th season

LHexPlayer
08-26-2010, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by 87 TIGER
Yes, he is in his 5th season

I thought so. I remember when you guys first got him. He seemed to be doing things the right way. And using your talent wisely.

BaseballUmp
08-26-2010, 04:53 PM
No more coaching carousel in Rockdale? And yea, no matter the hype one team may be getting or the number of wins they have, all thats out the window when it comes to the Battle of the Bell

runtowin
08-27-2010, 01:21 PM
LHex. you confuse me on one thread you mention LH will return to dominance and here you say they will be an easy win for rockdale. Which is it? Are you a fan or foe?

Yoe_09
08-27-2010, 01:23 PM
Dont mean to be blunt...but Taylor has really sucked lately.

LHexPlayer
08-27-2010, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by runtowin
LHex. you confuse me on one thread you mention LH will return to dominance and here you say they will be an easy win for rockdale. Which is it? Are you a fan or foe?

Fan, but I don't expect much out of us in predistrict. I think it will take a while before we return to dominance. I said we will begin our return to dominance. It's a long road. It took us at least 5 years the first time. Rockdale will be a very good team and will beat us easily if we don't improve week to week before then.

I'm not a sunshine pumper and will tell it to you straight. If we stink I'll say it. If we are playing good ball, I'll say it. I've been watching Liberty Hill football since the early 80's and I played in the early 90's. I've seen some crappy teams and some good teams. I played on some crappy teams and I played on a pretty good team in 92. Like I said I'll be as critical as I want to about Liberty Hill football.

runtowin
08-27-2010, 01:30 PM
ex was referring to LH being an easy win for rockdale. I realize this is a subtopic on the thread but just needed clarification from LHex.

LHexPlayer
08-27-2010, 01:31 PM
ex was referring to LH being an easy win for rockdale. I realize this is a subtopic on the thread but just needed clarification from LHex.

Hope I cleared it up for ya. I'll be there supporting my team like I do every game. To make this relevant for this thread go Rockdale.:D

This week only though.

Yoe_09
08-27-2010, 01:31 PM

Sorry about that, totally didnt mean to quote you.