PDA

View Full Version : Its the little things in life

Gsquared
08-25-2010, 03:11 PM
That clock up there makes me wanna pee my panties everytime I look at it. Im so cited!

Gsquared
08-25-2010, 03:13 PM
Correction, the hole in the middle makes them underwear, not panties.

waterboy
08-25-2010, 03:17 PM
Hahaha..... I thought you were gonna have to take in the opera with your wife on Fridays this fall....:doh: You ain't took them little fellers back from her purse yet, have ya?:D

wimbo_pro
08-25-2010, 03:19 PM
When I read the title of this thread, I had no idea THIS is what it would be about.

Gsquared
08-25-2010, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
Hahaha..... I thought you were gonna have to take in the opera with your wife on Fridays this fall....:doh: You ain't took them little fellers back from her purse yet, have ya?:D
I control my scene on the homefront. I pretty much just walked in yesterday and told her "you know what, I want to go watch football, not opera" She tried to tell me that since she had season tickets, I would have to go. I said "well, you can go shove those opera tix up your arse" and then I told her I would withhold a certain thing and cut her off. She pretty much begged me not to and that she really would like me to go watch football on Friday nights then. See, its all in the way you master your household boys!

waterboy
08-25-2010, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
I control my scene on the homefront. I pretty much just walked in yesterday and told her "you know what, I want to go watch football, not opera" She tried to tell me that since she had season tickets, I would have to go. I said "well, you can go shove those opera tix up your arse" and then I told her I would withhold a certain thing and cut her off. She pretty much begged me not to and that she really would like me to go watch football on Friday nights then. See, its all in the way you master your household boys!
Haha....Yeah, I'm sure that's the way it went.;) Way to man up!:clap: :D

44INAROW
08-25-2010, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
When I read the title of this thread, I had no idea THIS is what it would be about.
I've learned to expect the unexpected when it's a G2 post :)

Gsquared
08-25-2010, 03:35 PM
Haha....Yeah, I'm sure that's the way it went.;) Way to man up!:clap: :D
Yeah, I dont know if its my intelligence or my physiqe that intimidates her but its definatly something.

Bullaholic
08-25-2010, 03:37 PM

Un huh---What's the name of the opera you're going to see? :D

Ranger Mom
08-25-2010, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I've learned to expect the unexpected when it's a G2 post :)

For sure!!!!:D

waterboy
08-25-2010, 03:44 PM
Yeah, I dont know if its my intelligence or my physiqe that intimidates her but its definatly something.
You're probably blackmailing her......if I had to guess.:D Whatcha got on her?:devil:

MUSTANG69
08-25-2010, 03:51 PM

Yes and when you wake up from that dream you can tell us the truth.

:D

Gsquared
08-25-2010, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by MUSTANG69
Yes and when you wake up from that dream you can tell us the truth.

Matthew328
08-25-2010, 04:15 PM
My football pants are flying all over the place

GrTigers6
08-25-2010, 06:29 PM
I would tell my wife the same thing and she wouldn't argue. But she hates the opera too. :D
Oh and I could cut her off too but she would just say , thank you. :thinking: :D

BaseballUmp
08-25-2010, 07:06 PM
Haha thats some funny stuff

garciap77
08-25-2010, 07:14 PM
That clock up there makes me wanna pee my panties everytime I look at it. Im so cited!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

bowleghorses
08-25-2010, 10:59 PM

I'm gunna try that when I get home tonight. Maybe I'll get lucky!!!:D

Farmersfan
08-26-2010, 08:50 AM
II told her I would withhold a certain thing and cut her off.

So?????? Did she get to keep those credit cards?

Gsquared
08-26-2010, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
So?????? Did she get to keep those credit cards?
Hahaha, well played!

blimp
08-26-2010, 10:20 AM

i hope you have a comfortable couch.

Gsquared
08-26-2010, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by blimp
i hope you have a comfortable couch.
Well, my back is a little sore this morning

blimp
08-26-2010, 10:35 AM

So you going to go to the opera or you going to buy a new couch?:thinking:

waterboy
08-26-2010, 10:35 AM
I've invested in a comfortable couch AND confortable mattresses in the other two bedrooms. You might want to think about that.:D

Gsquared
08-26-2010, 10:38 AM
I've invested in a comfortable couch AND confortable mattresses in the other two bedrooms. You might want to think about that.:D
I think my back is sore from "Putting my foot down" and showing her who's boss, not from sleeping on the couch

blimp
08-26-2010, 10:39 AM

smart man. ill keep that in mind!

waterboy
08-26-2010, 10:46 AM
I think my back is sore from "Putting my foot down" and showing her who's boss, not from sleeping on the couch
Oops! I'm sorry. You may need to "put your foot down" a little softer then.:D I don't want you to hurt yourself.

Gsquared
08-26-2010, 10:52 AM
Oops! I'm sorry. You may need to "put your foot down" a little softer then.:D I don't want you to hurt yourself.
hahaha , thats a great suggestion! Ok, about to head east. Ill see you Buckeyes and Rabbits tonight!

waterboy
08-26-2010, 10:58 AM
hahaha , thats a great suggestion! Ok, about to head east. Ill see you Buckeyes and Rabbits tonight!
Look us up when you get there.

blimp
08-26-2010, 11:01 AM

have a good safe trip!