PDA

View Full Version : Texas Trophy Hunters-Baylor Chapter

Daddy D 11
08-25-2010, 01:12 PM
Yours truly has started one, I am the president and would like to invite any of you that would like to join, to do so:D

We are obviously a brand spanking new student organization on campus and will be putting together many fundraising events this school year to quickly raise money for our chapter, to provide scholarships for members and to donate to local charities.

For 35$ you receive: 6 issues of The Journal, $20 Nikon™ ProGear Gift Card, Mossy Oak Brush® Member Cap, TTHA Member Decal, Free Tinks® Trophy Buck Lure, Free Grabber® Hand Warmers, and Official Member Card.

So if any of you are interested in becoming a member, or would like to simply renew through our chapter that would be so amazing! You do not have to have any affiliation with Baylor to join our chapter nor does your membership to TTHA differ in any way from a traditional membership directly from headquarters. Everything is the same, only there is a "-Baylor Chapter" next to "TTHA" on your cap and decal... and in the process you're helping out a college student trying to get the ball rolling on something! It's a win-win for everyone!

Also, if you would like to become a donating member or sponsor for our chapter to help us out in the beginning you can private message me on here or email me at Daniel_Henry@Baylor.edu

BaseballUmp
08-25-2010, 01:26 PM
Wanna help me set it up at Texas State? lol

BaseballUmp
08-25-2010, 01:51 PM
Nvm we got it in 08 lol

Daddy D 11
08-25-2010, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
Nvm we got it in 08 lol

Yeah lol I didn't know yall had one till i started talking with TTHA either