PDA

View Full Version : La Vernia/Wylie M&G

garciap77
08-24-2010, 09:48 PM
Anyone for a M&G at the game this coming Sat?

ccmom
08-24-2010, 10:10 PM
I just saw you tonight!! Stalker!! :eek: :eek: ;)

garciap77
08-24-2010, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
I just saw you tonight!! Stalker!! :eek: :eek: ;)

Saw your pics on FB! Nice pics! I'm not a STALKER!!!:D;)

1st and goal
08-25-2010, 08:03 AM
This will be an interesting matchup. We also have Lavernia on the schedule. We have played them at least 3 times. They can BRING it! They are well coached and play hard. Don't underestimate them. Of course, I have no clue what they lost last year and what they have this year so I'll be waiting to hear how the game went. One thing is for sure, the coach isn't afraid to play highly ranked teams in preseason. They need a few more peeps to get on this board and help out the few that do.

Hope y'all have a clean, hard hitting game and no one gets hurt.

Looking4number8
08-25-2010, 08:05 AM
Will Wylies new bullfrogs on line have this game on line? Since it is a Saturday game somebody post a link if you can.

garciap77
08-25-2010, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by 1st and goal
This will be an interesting matchup. We also have Lavernia on the schedule. We have played them at least 3 times. They can BRING it! They are well coached and play hard. Don't underestimate them. Of course, I have no clue what they lost last year and what they have this year so I'll be waiting to hear how the game went. One thing is for sure, the coach isn't afraid to play highly ranked teams in preseason. They need a few more peeps to get on this board and help out the few that do.

Thanks for the input. I'm sure we will not underestimate any team we play

garciap77
08-25-2010, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
Will Wylies new bullfrogs on line have this game on line? Since it is a Saturday game somebody post a link if you can.

You need to be worrying about your team this year! Your sign depends on it!:D

;)

Looking4number8
08-25-2010, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by garciap77
You need to be worrying about your team this year! Your sign depends on it!:D

;)

Your hurting my feelings already today...:)

ccmom
08-25-2010, 08:46 AM

Hope y'all have a clean, hard hitting game and no one gets hurt. For some reason, I was thinking this was Coach Robinson's first season there. Is it not?

ccmom
08-25-2010, 10:52 AM
Wylie plays on Saturday this week, but the new link for the broadcasts is http://bulldogsliveonline.com/

1st and goal
08-25-2010, 11:02 AM
For some reason, I was thinking this was Coach Robinson's first season there. Is it not?

I don't know. I guess we'll find out.

LV_Bearfan
08-25-2010, 12:57 PM
I think this is Bo's fourth year at La Vernia. Good solid teams every year. Both lines are the strengths. I know nothing about Wylie (other than that they're very successful), so it's hard to guess how they'll match up.

SintonFan
08-25-2010, 01:57 PM
Anyone for a M&G at the game this coming Sat?

Where's the game at?

upper20
08-25-2010, 02:06 PM
Game is in Belton at 6:00 p.m.

ccmom
08-25-2010, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by LV_Bearfan
I think this is Bo's fourth year at La Vernia. Good solid teams every year. Both lines are the strengths. I know nothing about Wylie (other than that they're very successful), so it's hard to guess how they'll match up.

Thanks for the info! For some reason I was thinking they changed coaches after the end of last season, but I have no idea why I thought that. :)

44INAROW
08-25-2010, 02:22 PM

I hear you - I've said it before - don't ever count the Bears out. I have no idea what they have this year but you can bet they'll give 100%...

garciap77
08-25-2010, 02:26 PM
Your hurting my feelings already today...:)

Let's have a beer!!!!:)

garciap77
08-25-2010, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Where's the game at?

LV_Bearfan
08-25-2010, 08:34 PM
Thanks for the info! For some reason I was thinking they changed coaches after the end of last season, but I have no idea why I thought that. :)

Perhaps because during this off-season many thought Bo would get the La Grange job or take the open job at Bremond. Many thought the La Vernia job would be open, but neither of those opportunities materialized. I hope he stays beyond this season. I'd sure like to see La Vernia finally break through for a long playoff run.

hollywood
08-26-2010, 10:10 AM
Let's have a beer!!!!:)

Garcia, you still up for a pre-game next week in Sville?

garciap77
08-27-2010, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by hollywood
Garcia, you still up for a pre-game next week in Sville?

Yeah!!!

SintonFan
08-27-2010, 06:51 PM

Originally posted by upper20

OK, that is too far for a ND game.:nerd: ;)

garciap77
08-27-2010, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
OK, that is too far for a ND game.:nerd: ;)

I would have rather it been in La Vernia, TX. Then, I would have stayed in SA.:(

ccmom
08-27-2010, 07:05 PM
I would have rather it been in La Vernia, TX. Then, I would have stayed in SA.:( Well it WOULD have been in LV NEXT season if LV had come here this year like they were supposed to. :mad: Oh....and stop stalking me! Geez, I can't even go to the grocery store without you sneaking around! ;)

garciap77
08-27-2010, 07:08 PM
Well it WOULD have been in LV NEXT season if LV had come here this year like they were supposed to. :mad: Oh....and stop stalking me! Geez, I can't even go to the grocery store without you sneaking around! ;)

What!!! I work there!:D

;)