08-23-2010, 03:16 PM
Lake Travis #1 in 4A takes on Austin Westlake #4 in 5A

Who ya got?

BEAST
08-23-2010, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
Lake Travis #1 in 4A takes on Austin Westlake #4 in 5A

Who ya got?

Im going to take Westlake. Coach Allman and staff did an amazing job in the first season. What just barely losing to Trinity in the SC game. I know they lost a lot but I think they win this one.

BEAST

BaseballUmp
08-23-2010, 03:25 PM
LT handed Westlake there biggest loss last year, but I'm kinda curious to see if LT has what it takes to keep things going year after year after year...should be a good test for them early, but I think I will go with LT

BEAST
08-23-2010, 03:28 PM
LT handed Westlake there biggest loss last year, but I'm kinda curious to see if LT has what it takes to keep things going year after year after year...should be a good test for them early, but I think I will go with LT

Man LT was perhaps the best football team in the state last year for all classifications. But, I am still blown away by what Darren was able to do with those guys in 1 season. I think now that he has had a full year with this group, they may be better. Not sure LT can get better than what they had.

BEAST

BaseballUmp
08-23-2010, 03:31 PM
So ya thinkin Westlake has returned to the form of a few years ago? Any idea how much LT is bringing back?

BEAST
08-23-2010, 03:39 PM
So ya thinkin Westlake has returned to the form of a few years ago? Any idea how much LT is bringing back?

We will soon see if Westlake is back. Ill tell you this, I know Darren Allman personally, he may be the best HC in HS football right now. This season will start to tell the tale. Not sure who all LT is bringing back, but you know as well as I do, theyll be good.

BEAST

Buckeye1980
08-23-2010, 03:41 PM
Not gonna say who wins but I bet they sell a bunch of popcorn!:1popcorn: :1popcorn:

bowleghorses
08-23-2010, 03:43 PM
LT...:doh: