PDA

View Full Version : #5 (2A) Cameron Yoe Vs. Connally Cadets

Yoe_09
08-23-2010, 01:51 PM
First game for the Yoemen in 2A. People from Connally think they could possibly get into the playoffs in a pretty decent district.

Who Wins? Thoughts?

HEMOTOXIC
08-23-2010, 02:00 PM
Cameron looks good this year... oYe by 21.

Coach BS
08-23-2010, 05:14 PM
Cadets are not ready
yoe 35
connaly 21

King_LeYoeNidas
08-23-2010, 05:46 PM
know nothing about Connally. That said, I'll be modest, Cameron by 17. Cameron dropping down to 2A and still scheduling 5 3A pre district games is awesome. Should they come out 5-0, it's gonna spell trouble for the likes of Academy & Florence once district rolls around.

BaseballUmp
08-23-2010, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by King_LeYoeNidas
know nothing about Connally. That said, I'll be modest, Cameron by 17. Cameron dropping down to 2A and still scheduling 5 3A pre district games is awesome. Should they come out 5-0, it's gonna spell trouble for the likes of Academy & Florence once district rolls around.

I see McGregor being the toughest district opponent, but I agree, if we come out of the gates 5-0, that would be huge motivation heading into district

Yoe_09
08-23-2010, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
I see McGregor being the toughest district opponent, but I agree, if we come out of the gates 5-0, that would be huge motivation heading into district

Without a doubt that McGregor is going to be the toughest competition is district. Troy is down and no one really knows what Marlin is going to do yet...but time will tell.

I am going to have to go with the Yoemen. I have been impressed with the way the scrimmages have gone and I look forward to seeing us play a full 4 quarters. The Cadets have a new head coach and from what I hear they are going to a triple option type offense. Yoemen by 24.

87 TIGER
08-23-2010, 07:24 PM
Lots of hype on the yoe this year
yoe by 14

BOP64
08-23-2010, 07:32 PM
Does either school have a broadcast url the game can be heard on?

Yoe_09
08-23-2010, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by BOP64
Does either school have a broadcast url the game can be heard on?

http://kmil.com/ Click on Listen Live(top right)

You can also here the game on FM 105.1....there are no more games of the week anymore..the Yoemen will be the game of the week every week from what ive heard.

I will also have the links posted when I put up my update thread on Friday.

OldBison75
08-23-2010, 07:53 PM
Cameron will be one of the best of the 2A's this year and if they were still in 3A they would be a probable playoff team with a chance to go deep. If they can avoid too many injuries in the first five weeks, they could rumble right into the plaoffs undefeated and challenge for a state championship. Got the athletes, got the coach, and I think they are ready to rumble.

Cameron by 20!!!!

BOP64
08-23-2010, 10:09 PM
thanks Yoe_05

Yoe_09
08-23-2010, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by BOP64
thanks Yoe_05

No prob BOP60

Coach BS
08-24-2010, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by OldBison75
Cameron will be one of the best of the 2A's this year and if they were still in 3A they would be a probable playoff team with a chance to go deep. If they can avoid too many injuries in the first five weeks, they could rumble right into the plaoffs undefeated and challenge for a state championship. Got the athletes, got the coach, and I think they are ready to rumble.

Cameron by 20!!!! I agree Cameron will be a top 2a team, But I really dont know if they would make the playoffs in 3a this year that is one tough dist. ( Giddings, Navasota, Caldwell, Rockdale, LaGrange, Smithville). They had tons of talent last year and couldnt get in. Cameron will roll in 2a for a while, but IMO they COULD make the playoffs in 3a but it wouldnt be easy. They would have no ranking and probably picked 4th in dist.
yoe wins easily on Fri.

Yoe_09
08-24-2010, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by Coach BS
I agree Cameron will be a top 2a team, But I really dont know if they would make the playoffs in 3a this year that is one tough dist. ( Giddings, Navasota, Caldwell, Rockdale, LaGrange, Smithville). They had tons of talent last year and couldnt get in. Cameron will roll in 2a for a while, but IMO they COULD make the playoffs in 3a but it wouldnt be easy. They would have no ranking and probably picked 4th in dist.
yoe wins easily on Fri.

We will have to see about that since we are playing both Rockdale and Navasota.

Coach BS
08-24-2010, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Yoe_09
We will have to see about that since we are playing both Rockdale and Navasota. Cameron will not beat Navasota this year, I think they want a little revenge. And dont count Rockdale out, they are down this year but the tide seems to be changing a little the Bell has been in Tiger country 2 of the last 3 years and 3 out of 7 . And if you follow the rivalry thats pretty big.

Yoe_09
08-24-2010, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Coach BS
Cameron will not beat Navasota this year, I think they want a little revenge. And dont count Rockdale out, they are down this year but the tide seems to be changing a little the Bell has been in Tiger country 2 of the last 3 years and 3 out of 7 . And if you follow the rivalry thats pretty big.

Well I didnt say we would automatically beat these teams....but if we were I think it would have put us in the playoffs in this district. As far as Navasota goes I expect it to be the 1st or 2nd hardest game on our schedule but I think we can win. As far as the Rockdale game goes...Rockdale having the bell for 2 years in a row is very uncommon so we will have to see about that.

PPSTATEBOUND
08-24-2010, 02:36 PM
Yoemen by 28+.
:)