PDA

View Full Version : Bishop 45 San Diego 12

Kool Tarpon 21
11-09-2002, 11:20 AM
I went to the Bishop game to check out how they play. It was impossible to tell when the opposing team was not really playing. Bishop has pretty good players. The ones that called my attention were #2, #22, #14, and #54. I gotta give props to those guys. They played a good game. There was something that bothered me in that game though. There was 1 minute left and the score was 45-12 and Bishop had the ball. I don't know why the coaches didn't run the clock. Because they didn't do that, #33 got seriously hurt. He broke his knee or something and the ambulance had to take him to the hospital. Nevertheless, that was wrong of the coach to do that.

Orange Grove won 14-13 against Falfurrias. So this is how we're going to be matched up next week.
Port Isabel vs. Bishop
Raymondville vs. Orange Grove
La Feria vs. Falfurrias

Good Luck to all the teams. Good Luck to #33 in a speedy recovery.

IT'S PLAYOFFS TIME BABY!!!

footballgal
11-09-2002, 04:37 PM
Thanks alot Kool Tarpon for the info. Can you tell me when and where you're playing? Not that it matters where you play for we'll be there regardless, just need to plan it out.

Best Wishes Tarpons and see ya there!!

GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!! :D

TarponFanInNorthTexas
11-09-2002, 04:47 PM
It's payback time from when they beat us in 1997. Lets GATA. Go Tarpons!!!!!

nfcfan
11-10-2002, 12:50 AM
Local news station has the PI vs Bishop game played at Sams Stadium in Brownsville.

It's gonna be a long trip back home for the badgers. eek!

Kool Tarpon 21
11-10-2002, 07:27 PM
As Nfcfan stated, we will be playing Friday, November 15, at Sams Stadium in Brownsville at 7:30 p.m. It is going to be a payback game. I wish everyone the best of Luck. I hope the Bishop coach knows when to stop this time so that no player will get injured. Once again, good luck to all valley teams.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
11-10-2002, 08:22 PM
Sweet! Tarpons on turf!!! I'm willing to bet anything the Badgers don't know how to surf, cause the Tidal Wave offense will be rollin' rollin' rollin'!!! :D