PDA

View Full Version : Friday Night Lights

Emerson1
08-21-2010, 08:52 PM
If you missed out on the first season, it's starting to show on ABC Family Sept 7 and will air 5 nights a week.

Amazing show, much better then the movie.

pirate4state
08-21-2010, 09:20 PM
You watching Harry Potter? :)

Emerson1
08-25-2010, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
You watching Harry Potter? :)
Yes I was :D

lulu
08-25-2010, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by Emerson1
If you missed out on the first season, it's starting to show on ABC Family Sept 7 and will air 5 nights a week.

Hey what's with the every other week airing. Last Friday it was not on? Are they going to start showing it every week?

Rocket
08-25-2010, 10:56 AM

Agreed. I have seen every episode.

44INAROW
08-25-2010, 10:59 AM

I totally agree.. Love the show.. I think they just finished filming the final season...

Bull's-eye
08-25-2010, 11:04 AM
I watched the series and thought it was great. They could of done a better job with some of the football scenes and made it more believable to the average football fan. I don't want to give away the ending, but that was hard to swallow for people that know football.

GrTigers6
08-25-2010, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
I watched the series and thought it was great. They could of done a better job with some of the football scenes and made it more believable to the average football fan. I don't want to give away the ending, but that was hard to swallow for people that know football. Yeah like playing a district game on Thanksgiving. when does that ever happen?

Emerson1
08-25-2010, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by lulu
Hey what's with the every other week airing. Last Friday it was not on? Are they going to start showing it every week?
The season is over...

You should be able to watch every episode online though

http://www.nbc.com/friday-night-lights/

lulu
08-25-2010, 05:04 PM
The season is over...

You should be able to watch every episode online though

http://www.nbc.com/friday-night-lights/

Well it sure was a short season. I love this show. I'll watch the web.