PDA

View Full Version : Giddings - Wimberley scrimmage news???

1st and goal
08-19-2010, 07:45 PM
Hoping maybe a Wimberley peep might have some news on the scrimmage?
Good - Bad or downright ugly?

GiddingsFan
08-19-2010, 08:27 PM
I am hearing Giddings is looking pretty good. Way better than the last scrimmage against Columbus.

GiddingsFan
08-19-2010, 08:53 PM
End of first live qtr. 21-0 Buffs

garciap77
08-19-2010, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by GiddingsFan
End of first live qtr. 21-0 Buffs

http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Surprise/surprised-038.gif

gold_33
08-19-2010, 10:28 PM
It was 3-1 at the end of the first live qtr, Giddings looked pretty tough throughout and drove the ball relatively easy on us all night. They just looked bigger and faster than us, we were without Smith but not sure if it wouldve made a difference our o-line couldn't block a soul all night and Giddings was in the backfield all night. For as high as expectations were for this season we didn't look like a championship team as of right now and we have a ways to go. If we don't play better we don't stand a chance against Cuero and Jackson will have a field day.

NastySlot
08-19-2010, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by gold_33
It was 3-1 at the end of the first live qtr, Giddings looked pretty tough throughout and drove the ball relatively easy on us all night. They just looked bigger and faster than us, we were without Smith but not sure if it wouldve made a difference our o-line couldn't block a soul all night and Giddings was in the backfield all night. For as high as expectations were for this season we didn't look like a championship team as of right now and we have a ways to go. If we don't play better we don't stand a chance against Cuero and Jackson will have a field day.

who did texans scrimmage last weekend and how did they look?

jrhernandez7
08-19-2010, 10:35 PM
maybe didnt play starters???? resting pepole maybe??? or just plain bad performance.??

gold_33
08-19-2010, 10:42 PM
We played lehman and marble falls last weekend and were pretty dominate in both scrimmages. I know we've had way more than normal injuries this preseason and that played a toll some in this game and Giddings is really good, especially on defense, very fast and big. Think we didn't really open the play book but at the same time our oline really struggled and that is a big cocern but I have faith in nelms to fix it bc he usually can get the boys goin and get the best outta them but it my take a few games.

Daddy D 11
08-19-2010, 11:09 PM
I have faith in nelms to fix it bc he usually can get the boys goin and get the best outta them but it my take a few games.

very true, yall will be scrappy when it matters like always

TexanAlum_06
08-19-2010, 11:13 PM
CRAP! for the life of me I thought the scrimmage was tomorrow night.

CueroDad08
08-19-2010, 11:36 PM

GOT A WEEK TO GET READY...........Jackson will be ready to roll

wimbo_pro
08-19-2010, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by CueroDad08
GOT A WEEK TO GET READY...........Jackson will be ready to roll

Oh hush CueroDad!!! LOL...look forward to being in Cuero next Friday!