PDA

View Full Version : Who's Hot Who's Not

mustang04
08-18-2010, 01:46 PM
Hey guys, sorry I have been out of the loop so long. Been busy with work, life, and an ex for a long time lol but today I just got a bug in the arse to find out what teams are actually looking good this season, and who is down that is normally good??? Sweetwater looking at another bad season or what?

Missed ya'll!

:)

Bullaholic
08-18-2010, 01:55 PM
Welcome back, Reg. I think you are going to have a ball swapping trash talk with your fellow 5-3A mates this year---I think the Ponies are going to be in an uphill battle again this season in this district, but I think they are going to be able to hang in the district games better---and who knows, maybe even pull off a surprise or two....

mustang04
08-18-2010, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Welcome back, Reg. I think you are going to have a ball swapping trash talk with your fellow 5-3A mates this year---I think the Ponies are going to be in an uphill battle again this season in this district, but I think they are going to be able to hang in the district games better---and who knows, maybe even pull off a surprise or two....

Thanks! I can't believe I went this long without posting, but here lately my withdrawls caught up to me:D Man, it just feels wrong with Sweetwater being at the bottom of the football totem pole...they better pick it up and carry on the Mustang Tradition! but i am def ready for some friendly trash talk :)

Trashman
08-18-2010, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
Thanks! I can't believe I went this long without posting, but here lately my withdrawls caught up to me:D Man, it just feels wrong with Sweetwater being at the bottom of the football totem pole...they better pick it up and carry on the Mustang Tradition! but i am def ready for some friendly trash talk :)

Hey Reggie, if you get board we can always start a thread about pit bulls. lol:devil:

Ranger Mom
08-18-2010, 02:07 PM
Hey guys, sorry I have been out of the loop so long. Been busy with work, life, and an ex for a long time lol but today I just got a bug in the arse to find out what teams are actually looking good this season, and who is down that is normally good??? Sweetwater looking at another bad season or what?

Missed ya'll!

Welcome back!! I have to keep up with you on facebook now!! :)

LE Dad
08-18-2010, 02:07 PM

Missed ya'll!

:) Work gets better, life gets better, but exs always nag,nag,nag... :D

mustang04
08-18-2010, 02:13 PM
Trashman- haha this is true

Kellye- I know, thank you for your comment after mine and chelsea's break-up!

LE Dad - I hear that! Work actually is going great, I love my job! Life is good too, really here lately most of my stress was from my ex

Bullaholic
08-18-2010, 02:17 PM
I've told you before---become a monk...:D

coach
08-18-2010, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
Work gets better, life gets better, but exs always nag,nag,nag... :D

women in general always nag, nag, nag

LE Dad
08-18-2010, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by coach
women in general always nag, nag, nag True, but if you are dating or married to them they generally still like you some and will shut up, but once you're divorced....just give it up.
Best advice my attorney gave me was refuse to talk to her. No face to face, no phone. Email and text only, works like a charm.

Ranger Mom
08-18-2010, 08:08 PM
True, but if you are dating or married to them they generally still like you some and will shut up, but once you're divorced....just give it up.
Best advice my attorney gave me was refuse to talk to her. No face to face, no phone. Email and text only, works like a charm.

Wow...me and my ex husband are pretty good friends!!

In fact, he is the one who introduced me to the guy I am married to now!!:)

LE Dad
08-18-2010, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Wow...me and my ex husband are pretty good friends!!

In fact, he is the one who introduced me to the guy I am married to now!!:) I wish I had that type of relationship, but that is not going to happen. I had to make her a calender and mark every 1st, 3rd and 5th weekend on it because she either couldn't or wouldn't understand the concept that Friday the 31st made a 5th weekend and the following w/e would be my 1st w/e, even after my attorney explained it to her, she still refused to believe it called her attorney screaming demanding that it be changed...and she used to be such a sweet person.

ronwx5x
08-18-2010, 08:36 PM
The best solution is just stay married. Course, if life is miserable, that's easier said than done. After 42 years, no way she's getting rid of me. Besides, my hearing is lousy and I can just turn my bad ear to her or pretend I can't understand what she's saying. Works both ways!

LE Dad
08-18-2010, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by ronwx5x
The best solution is just stay married. Course, if life is miserable, that's easier said than done. After 42 years, no way she's getting rid of me. Besides, my hearing is lousy and I can just turn my bad ear to her or pretend I can't understand what she's saying. Works both ways!

:) Very true and if I would have had a say in the matter we might have, but I came home one day, she was gone and had already filed for divorce. That was the way she learned to deal with problems from her mothers 5 marriages/divorces I guess.

ronwx5x
08-19-2010, 07:58 AM
Very true and if I would have had a say in the matter we might have, but I came home one day, she was gone and had already filed for divorce. That was the way she learned to deal with problems from her mothers 5 marriages/divorces I guess.

Guess that's better than her learning from a serial killer!!!;)

LE Dad
08-19-2010, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by ronwx5x
Guess that's better than her learning from a serial killer!!!;) Thats for sure!!! Now I stay out of her world and try my best to keep her out of mine and all is well in the world.:) It is quite amusing though.:D