PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Smith

fresh-j
08-18-2010, 01:38 PM
Watch out, I know they had losing records the past years in 4A, but they're EXTREMELY talented, if they can put their acts together, they can beat anyone.

Gsquared
08-18-2010, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by fresh-j
Watch out, I know they had losing records the past years in 4A, but they're EXTREMELY talented, if they can put their acts together, they can beat anyone.
A Maceo? They are talented on paper, saw em last year though. Looked like a Chinese fire drill on defense.

fresh-j
08-18-2010, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Looked like a Chinese fire drill on defense.

Lol, that's a good way to put it, they're returning 20 starters from last year (More than lovejoy and brownwood! :eek: ;) ) And they may have the most talented 2012 class in 3A, but I'm not a fan of their coach, transfering his kid to Trinity so he can get a ring. but whatever works :D

Gsquared
08-18-2010, 01:49 PM
Lol, that's a good way to put it, they're returning 20 starters from last year (More than lovejoy and brownwood! :eek: ;) ) And they may have the most talented 2012 class in 3A, but I'm not a fan of their coach, transfering his kid to Trinity so he can get a ring. but whatever works :D
Yeah, they were talented last year but I couldnt see them beating a Kennedale in the playoffs or anything. Studs at a few positions but just not a great football team. That being said, I only saw them once last year so that isnt enough for me to base a solid opinion on I guess.

fresh-j
08-18-2010, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Yeah, they were talented last year but I couldnt see them beating a Kennedale in the playoffs or anything. Studs at a few positions but just not a great football team. That being said, I only saw them once last year so that isnt enough for me to base a solid opinion on I guess.

Very true, they have the talent, just maybe some attitude problems or something, who knows

Matthew328
08-18-2010, 02:07 PM

Barnett is now at LD Bell, he aint gettin no ring there

fresh-j
08-18-2010, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Matthew328

Whoops I'm having an off day :D

Gsquared
08-18-2010, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Matthew328
Yeah Matt but L.D. Bell is a "World School". Whatever that means.