PDA

View Full Version : Wylie Bulldog Fans

nobogey72
08-18-2010, 08:24 AM
check out bulldogsliveonline.com

Halestorm
08-18-2010, 11:11 AM
Maybe next thing will be a video stream??? That would be awesome!

nobogey72
08-18-2010, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by Halestorm
Maybe next thing will be a video stream??? That would be awesome!

The plan is to possibly have it in the spring for baseball and softball, depending on how everything goes this fall and winter. But definitely next year we'll be able to buy the video equipment.

Johnny Moxen
08-18-2010, 04:48 PM
Just a question. Why is it that when you click on the "coaches show" link, that at the top of the page is information regarding the Hugh Sandifer show, however at the bottom of the page, is advertising for the Steve Warren, Abilene High Show? I thought this website was called bulldogsliveonline.com for a reason and I just can't figure out how AHS is a part of that community?

ccmom
08-18-2010, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by Johnny Moxen
Just a question. Why is it that when you click on the "coaches show" link, that at the top of the page is information regarding the Hugh Sandifer show, however at the bottom of the page, is advertising for the Steve Warren, Abilene High Show? I thought this website was called bulldogsliveonline.com for a reason and I just can't figure out how AHS is a part of that community? Duh...:doh: We had to find a way to repay AISD for "hiding" extra students for us!! :rolleyes: :D

95mustang
08-18-2010, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
Duh...:doh: We had to find a way to repay AISD for "hiding" extra students for us!! :rolleyes: :D :spitlol: :fnypost: