PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Hill and No Respect!

therealbulldogs
10-28-2002, 07:48 PM
Get used to it!!!!! You guys are having a great year but because you have one good year does not mean you are the best team in the state. I'm really tired of reading all of the posts about Liberty Hill and the respect that they deserve! If you continue to have great seasons year in and year out, then you will get respect. Until then just keep playing as the underdog and have fun doing it. I always loved it!

LH_PANTHER
10-28-2002, 07:57 PM
Good point realbulldog!!! We will need more years to earn the respect we wish we could get. We are a lot like Burnet was in the late 80's and early 90's. Lets keep the trash talk fun not nasty. Burnet and Liberty Hill are both good teams that is apparent by their records. In a little less than two weeks two teams are going to take the field and represent the best in 25-3a this year. Both teams will play hard and clean. No matter who wins we will congradulate each other and wish each other luck in the playoffs. It has already been dicided that each team will represent the district in the playoffs. It really is a win, win situation for both teams and the district. We are showing the rest of the state the talent that is in our little corner of the universe. Good luck Burnet and Liberty Hill, come out play hard and may the best team win.

CentralTxFan
10-28-2002, 08:41 PM
LH_Panther...I for one have always respected LH. I will never forget the year Burnet went 3 deep in the playoffs. At one of the games, and I can't remember which one it was, there were several LH football players there cheering for Burnet. To me that spoke volumes. I am extremely happy to see you guys having a good year. But, to be honest with you, I want Burnet to win November 8th. Anyway, if you know who those players were that supported Burnet 3 years ago, will you please thank them? This Burnet fan, appreciated it. That was real class!!!

purple thunder # 1 fan
10-28-2002, 08:55 PM
I AGREE MAY THE BEST TEAM THAT NIGHT WIN. LIKE EVERY GAME LH HAS PLAYED THIS YEAR, WHEN THEY ASK FOR A MOMENT OF SILENCE I WILL PRAY FOR BOTH TEAMS TO PLAY INJURY FREE. IT SHOULD BE A GREAT GAME.

LH_PANTHER
10-28-2002, 08:56 PM
I can bet you that if Burnet is playing this year in the playoffs and Liberty Hill is not still playing that some of the current players will go cheer them on. I know district 25-3a will be well represented by Burnet.

Chris Hart
10-28-2002, 09:27 PM
Burnet folk will do the same for Liberty Hill, well I know some will. 25-3A will have 3 quality teams in the playoffs this year. The district is really tough this year.

Puppetmaster101
10-28-2002, 09:55 PM
I support LH fully after Burnet plays they have my full support in playoffs and I hope they go far.

2KDawg
10-29-2002, 10:16 AM
Yeah thats whats great about our district... we can sit here and talk trash all day back and forth but when it comes down to it we both know that we will be representing our district in the playoffs.... I dont know about others but i know alot of people from liberty hill, and even though i graduated from burnet, i still have alot of freinds in liberty hill. Cant wait to see 25-3A wreck shop in the playoffs! Best of luck to all the teams!

spiritpridehonor
10-29-2002, 03:52 PM
This board sounds so much better guys!!! Keep it up and show the rest of the districts that 25 3A can be friendly rivals as well as the best supporters for each other come playoffs. GO BULLDAWGS!!!