PDA

View Full Version : Texas sized baby

Pick6
08-17-2010, 02:45 PM
A Texan is drinking in a Louisiana bar when he gets a call on his cell
phone. He orders drinks for everybody in the bar as he announces his wife has just
produced a baby boy weighing 20 pounds. Nobody can believe that any new baby can weigh in at 20 pounds, but the Texan just shrugs, "That's about average in Texas, folks.... . .like I said, my boy's a typical Texas baby boy."

Two weeks later the Texan returns to the bar. The bartender says, "Say, you're the father of the baby that weighed 20 pounds at birth, aren't you? Everybody's been making bets about how big he'd be in two weeks. So how much does he weigh now?" The proud father answers, "Seventeen pounds." The bartender is puzzled and concerned. "What happened? He was 20 pounds the day he was born." The Texas father takes a slow swig from his beer, wipes his lips on his shirt sleeve, leans into the bartender and proudly says, "Had him circumcised."
God Bless Texas !!!

ronwx5x
08-17-2010, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Pick6
phone. He orders drinks for everybody in the bar as he announces his wife has just
produced a baby boy weighing 20 pounds. Nobody can believe that any new baby can weigh in at 20 pounds, but the Texan just shrugs, "That's about average in Texas, folks.... . .like I said, my boy's a typical Texas baby boy."

Two weeks later the Texan returns to the bar. The bartender says, "Say, you're the father of the baby that weighed 20 pounds at birth, aren't you? Everybody's been making bets about how big he'd be in two weeks. So how much does he weigh now?" The proud father answers, "Seventeen pounds." The bartender is puzzled and concerned. "What happened? He was 20 pounds the day he was born." The Texas father takes a slow swig from his beer, wipes his lips on his shirt sleeve, leans into the bartender and proudly says, "Had him circumcised."
God Bless Texas !!!

This from a guy who cites Psalms in his sig. Wow.:(

Pick6
08-17-2010, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by ronwx5x
This from a guy who cites Psalms in his sig. Wow.:(

:rolleyes:

Trashman
08-17-2010, 03:14 PM
judge not lest ye be judged.....:D

ronwx5x
08-17-2010, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by Trashman
judge not lest ye be judged.....:D

Which part is judgement, his quote or his joke? I just made a comment on how the two don't seem to go together, not a judgement.

Pick6
08-17-2010, 03:25 PM
Which part is judgement, his quote or his joke? I just made a comment on how the two don't seem to go together, not a judgement.

What part of being circumcised do you have a problem with? Maybe the doc cut off to much when you had yours done :thinking:

ronwx5x
08-17-2010, 04:25 PM
What part of being circumcised do you have a problem with? Maybe the doc cut off to much when you had yours done :thinking:

About the answer one would expect from a 12 year old caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

Pick6
08-17-2010, 04:37 PM
About the answer one would expect from a 12 year old caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

My hand isn't caught anywhere. i know what i said and i know nothing was wrong with it. it really seems like you're just trying to find an argument, but you're not worth my time right now.

ronwx5x
08-17-2010, 04:57 PM
My hand isn't caught anywhere. i know what i said and i know nothing was wrong with it. it really seems like you're just trying to find an argument, but you're not worth my time right now.

Now that's a whiney denial of guilt!

Pick6
08-17-2010, 05:13 PM
Now that's a whiney denial of guilt!

You don't know much of what you talk about, which is no surprise, I don't have any guilt. Keep trying to make something out of nothing, that is what you do best.

ronwx5x
08-17-2010, 05:35 PM
You don't know much of what you talk about, which is no surprise, I don't have any guilt. Keep trying to make something out of nothing, that is what you do best.

Wow, talk about using a wide brush! You tell me I don't know anything, yet you know what I think?

TheDOCTORdre
08-17-2010, 06:56 PM
So how does the joke take away from what he has as his signature

Pick6
08-17-2010, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre

Dre, he's just trying to stir the pot.

CHS_89
08-17-2010, 09:44 PM
Who gives a crap...that was funny! Everybody learn to laugh a little bit!!!

MUSTANG69
08-18-2010, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by CHS_89
Who gives a crap...that was funny! Everybody learn to laugh a little bit!!! :iagree:

Trashman
08-18-2010, 09:02 AM

:clap: :thumbsup:

Ranger Mom
08-18-2010, 07:19 PM

That was kinda what I was wondering!!!:rolleyes:

That's no lie!!!

This little pissing contest is getting REALLY old!!

TheDOCTORdre
08-18-2010, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

This little pissing contest is getting REALLY old!!

soby saying 'little' pissing contest are you trying to infer that they would not compare to the Texas Sized baby:D

zebrablue2
08-18-2010, 09:20 PM

God Bless Texas !!!

:clap:

ronwx5x
08-19-2010, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by zebrablue2

I confess I think the joke is funny. My comment had nothing to do with the joke by itself.

BaseballUmp
08-19-2010, 02:29 PM
soby saying 'little' pissing contest are you trying to infer that they would not compare to the Texas Sized baby:D

NateDawg39
08-20-2010, 07:43 PM
About the answer one would expect from a 12 year old caught with his hand in the cookie jar. I prefer chocolate chip cookies

Old Cardinal
08-23-2010, 05:19 PM
I like cookies, and good jokes on here.

A scripture or two never hurt anyone either!