Details

Gsquared
08-17-2010, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by fresh-j
Details
They are LOADED!

44INAROW
08-17-2010, 01:50 PM
trivia time - my father in law was a running back for Rusk A LONG TIME AGO his sophomore year - then his junior year moved to Alto and he became a Yellowjacket.

ok, back to whatever you were doing :)

Gsquared
08-17-2010, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
trivia time - my father in law was a running back for Rusk A LONG TIME AGO his sophomore year - then his junior year moved to Alto and he became a Yellowjacket.

ok, back to whatever you were doing :)
WOW fofo, you are that old? Hehehe

icu812
08-17-2010, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
2A West Rusk. Whollyyyyyyyyyyy

They run a slot t don't they? If they do it would be fun to watch with some of the athletes they have.

44INAROW
08-17-2010, 02:13 PM
WOW fofo, you are that old? Hehehe
I feel old - my oldest granddaughter is now a freshman at Cuero High - OMG - I feel ancient.. She's playing volleyball and in fact, is in the land of Pirates (Sinton) yesterday, today and topmorrow for a tourney.. Here we go again..3 nights a week at the gym :) I wouldn't have it any other way :)

Gsquared
08-17-2010, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by icu812
They run a slot t don't they? If they do it would be fun to watch with some of the athletes they have.
I think they do. They are switching starting RB's for QB's etc.. They seem to be loaded so at the skill positions that they can mix and match and be deadly any way they go. Think I might scrap my 2A game Littlefield at Bushland and go see West Rusk at Frankston that week. Save alot of gas $$$ doing that too!!

Ranger Mom
08-17-2010, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I feel old - my oldest granddaughter is now a freshman at Cuero High - OMG - I feel ancient.. She's playing volleyball and in fact, is in the land of Pirates (Sinton) yesterday, today and topmorrow for a tourney.. Here we go again..3 nights a week at the gym :) I wouldn't have it any other way :)

WHAT?!?!?!?

She's already a freshman??? She was just 9 or 10 two or three weeks ago!!!!:crazy1:

LE Dad
08-17-2010, 02:21 PM
I think they do. They are switching starting RB's for QB's etc.. They seem to be loaded so at the skill positions that they can mix and match and be deadly any way they go. Think I might scrap my 2A game Littlefield at Bushland and go see West Rusk at Frankston that week. Save alot of gas $$$ doing that too!! WR is loaded, D'field is loaded,LK is loaded, Paul Pewitt and Hughes Springs will be good... Makes for some exciting 2A matchups... Oh yeah ARP too!!!

Gsquared
08-17-2010, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
WR is loaded, D'field is loaded,LK is loaded, Paul Pewitt and Hughes Springs will be good... Makes for some exciting 2A matchups... Oh yeah ARP too!!!

You are 100 % LE Dad! I already have Daingerfield, LK and possible West Rusk on my schedule this year. I love it!!!!!

icu812
08-17-2010, 02:36 PM
There are some 2A's in East TX that absolutely do not look like 2A's teams on the field.

You can add Tatum to that list as well.

LE Dad
08-17-2010, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by icu812
There are some 2A's in East TX that absolutely do not look like 2A's teams on the field.

You can add Tatum to that list as well. Yep forgot them, also Jefferson supposed to be good and New Boston has a good Jr RB.

waterboy
08-17-2010, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
WR is loaded, D'field is loaded,LK is loaded, Paul Pewitt and Hughes Springs will be good... Makes for some exciting 2A matchups... Oh yeah ARP too!!!
NM.....Tatum could make some noise in 2A, too.