PDA

View Full Version : Single digits!

Gsquared
08-17-2010, 08:18 AM
9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

waterboy
08-17-2010, 08:20 AM
Finally! Are you gonna be in Tyler on Thursday?

Gsquared
08-17-2010, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by waterboy
Finally! Are you gonna be in Tyler on Thursday?
Oh heck yeah, I wouldnt miss it for the birth of a child, jury duty, last supper, church or wife! Plus, I gotta collect on my free cotton candy, DP, and nachos from ya! :D

waterboy
08-17-2010, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Oh heck yeah, I wouldnt miss it for the birth of a child, jury duty, last supper, church or wife! Plus, I gotta collect on my free cotton candy, DP, and nachos from ya! :D
Hold up, now. I thought you were gonna do the buying.:eek: I'll take a popcorn and diet Dr. Pepper.:D

Oh, well, look me up and I'll buy you 2 of the 3....:cool:

Gsquared
08-17-2010, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by waterboy
Hold up, now. I thought you were gonna do the buying.:eek: I'll take a popcorn and diet Dr. Pepper.:D

Oh, well, look me up and I'll buy you 2 of the 3....:cool:
Wait, I thought I was paying for the hookers and you were picking up everything else :p

DDBooger
08-17-2010, 09:02 AM
Wait, I thought I was paying for the hookers and you were picking up everything else :p Now, it's a party.

LE Dad
08-17-2010, 03:52 PM
Wait, I thought I was paying for the hookers and you were picking up everything else :p Hey G2 saw this one on the 31 just outside of town...

http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae274/billypn/profoundly-ugly-woman.jpg

Looks like one of Tylers finest to me!!:D

Gsquared
08-17-2010, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
Hey G2 saw this one on the 31 just outside of town...

Lol, dang it, the picture isnt coming thru. Think being on the network here at work prolly has something to do with that.

LE Dad
08-17-2010, 03:58 PM
Lol, dang it, the picture isnt coming thru. Think being on the network here at work prolly has something to do with that. Lol, she's HAWTTT!!!!:D

:p

waterboy
08-17-2010, 04:33 PM
Wait, I thought I was paying for the hookers and you were picking up everything else :p
Nope. You must be getting me mixed up with somebody else......:D Last time I heard, you picked up some Mexican midget girls with flat heads..... :eek: I don't want no part of that!:hand: :D You should see that picture LE Dad put up......:speech:

Gsquared
08-18-2010, 06:39 AM
8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MUSTANG69
08-18-2010, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by LE Dad
Hey G2 saw this one on the 31 just outside of town...

Looks like a Philadelphia Eagle cheerleader to me.:D

LE Dad
08-18-2010, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by MUSTANG69
Looks like a Philadelphia Eagle cheerleader to me.:D I think she was an alternate on last years squad...

http://gi260.photobucket.com/groups/ii17/5YW2EHR5LA/funny_pictures_Chubby_Cheerleader.jpg
:D