PDA

View Full Version : Visiting the Valley In Sept.

Matthew328
08-16-2010, 08:37 PM
Looking for suggestions on things to do etc...the folks on the 956 board say eat at the Blue Onion in Weslaco

sinton66
08-16-2010, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Matthew328
Looking for suggestions on things to do etc...the folks on the 956 board say eat at the Blue Onion in Weslaco

I'll beat Phil to the punch and recommend the Pelican West at South Padre for the nightlife angle.:D

DDBooger
08-16-2010, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
I'll beat Phil to the punch and recommend the Pelican West at South Padre for the nightlife angle.:D :dispntd: That's just not right. Phil looks forward to that.

sinton66
08-16-2010, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
:dispntd: That's just not right. Phil looks forward to that.

Hey, you snooze, you lose around here.:D

Phil C
08-16-2010, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
:dispntd: That's just not right. Phil looks forward to that.

Thanks DD for the support but no problem. The main thing is the interest and in fact I am glad when others show the interest to spread the good news. Their place is located at 410 Padre Blvd at South Padre Island, TX.

Bull Butter
08-16-2010, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Thanks DD for the support but no problem. The main thing is the interest and in fact I am glad when others show the interest to spread the good news. Their place is located at 410 Padre Blvd at South Padre Island, TX.

Phil, I don't know if you realize there has been a change with PW. Pam is no longer with the band and has moved back to Pennsylvania. Don't know if they've hired another female singer or they're continuing with just the guys.:(