PDA

View Full Version : Sinton scrimmage?

sinfan75
08-15-2010, 05:43 PM
Any info?

spirate_9
08-15-2010, 08:44 PM
I didn't go, but have heard that Sinton didn't look that good. Still have some things that need to be worked out. I believe a few Pirates got injured, as well.

SintonFan_inAustin
08-15-2010, 10:15 PM
CC Ray qb look unstoppable running with the ball as he broke loose for 3 long TD and i think also pass for 2 in 1st vs 1st teams. Sinton did look pretty good passing the ball in its 1st series as Carson led them down the field and finish it off with a td pass in the endzone. 2nd series same thing led them down the field but ran out of plays around Texans 35 yd line. Not sure if they did live type of game but it was CC Ray 5 Sinton 1 in scoring tds for control scrimmage.

SintonFan_inAustin
08-15-2010, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by spirate_9
I didn't go, but have heard that Sinton didn't look that good. Still have some things that need to be worked out. I believe a few Pirates got injured, as well. wouldnt worry about this scrimmage much, Ray was playing this with lots more intensity than Sinton as one treated it like a scrimmage and the other trying to get their team moving in a positive direction early.

MUSTANG69
08-16-2010, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
CC Ray qb look unstoppable running with the ball as he broke loose for 3 long TD and i think also pass for 2 in 1st vs 1st teams. Sinton did look pretty good passing the ball in its 1st series as Carson led them down the field and finish it off with a td pass in the endzone. 2nd series same thing led them down the field but ran out of plays around Texans 35 yd line. Not sure if they did live type of game but it was CC Ray 5 Sinton 1 in scoring tds for control scrimmage.

"but like it matters":)

SintonFan_inAustin
08-16-2010, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by MUSTANG69
"but like it matters":) :thumbsup:

Phil C
08-16-2010, 02:38 PM

I think what happened is that Sinton scored a td and kicked an extra point to make it 7 to 0 at the time. But one of the Sinton coaches in the stands said on Sinton's td that there should have been an illegal motion penalty against Sinton. In fair play the Sinton coaches had the td removed from the score but the Ray coaches in equal spirit of fair play decided to agree to let the extra point count giving Sinton one point. Later Ray scored a field goal and safety to make it 5 to 1.

Gsquared
08-16-2010, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
I think what happened is that Sinton scored a td and kicked an extra point to make it 7 to 0 at the time. But one of the Sinton coaches in the stands said on Sinton's td that there should have been an illegal motion penalty against Sinton. In fair play the Sinton coaches had the td removed from the score but the Ray coaches in equal spirit of fair play decided to agree to let the extra point count giving Sinton one point. Later Ray scored a field goal and safety to make it 5 to 1.
That was awfully nice of them.

BEAST
08-16-2010, 03:45 PM
Sinton did look pretty good passing the ball in its 1st series as Carson led them down the field and finish it off with a td pass in the endzone.

Just wondering, when does a TD pass not end up in the endzone?

BEAST

Ranger354
08-16-2010, 03:52 PM
I was wondering if anyone was going to post on the scrimmage. Did anyone get hurt?

You also have to remember Ray is a much larger school and would probably get their feeling hurt if they lost (even a scrimmage) to little ol' sinton. lol

SintonFan_inAustin
08-16-2010, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
Just wondering, when does a TD pass not end up in the endzone?

BEAST was suppose to be TD catch in the end zone but no time to go back and check when had a couple of mins to read and post. hope that helps lol

Phil C
08-18-2010, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by spirate_9
I didn't go, but have heard that Sinton didn't look that good. Still have some things that need to be worked out. I believe a few Pirates got injured, as well.

The paper said some were injured but didn't say who. Hopefully they will be able to be ready by district. This is why I don't like to schedule 5A or 4A schools during scrimages and the regular season. This practice has caused us to lose players to injury.