PDA

View Full Version : Regarding the YaYa's

bearcat1
06-04-2003, 10:12 PM
On the thread about YaYa's publicity" or whatever it is titled...I took the liberty of checking the ISP addressess for YaYa and Pres.YaYa.

They are the same.

Now, maybe they are posting on the same computer, I don't know. But, you wanted your IP's checked, and I did it for you. There are the results. Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.

bc

<small>[ June 04, 2003, 10:24 PM: Message edited by: bearcat1 ]</small>

Gobbla2001
06-04-2003, 10:17 PM
Heheh...

PPHSfan
06-04-2003, 10:18 PM
:p

pres. ya ya ya pinky
06-04-2003, 10:27 PM
you'll are ridiculous.we are not the same.I don't know why you feel you have to stick with pphsfan. Does he have something on you? Why don't you tell the truth. This is a conspiracy. We lived at two different addresses, have two different computers. You'll are just making all this up to please pphead. GO AHEAD WE KNOW THE TRUTH!!!

Bandera YaYa
06-04-2003, 10:29 PM
I don't even know what a IP is...but there is no way we can have the same one if it means we are on the same computer. She lives in a different town than me, near BAndera. I live in Bandera. So why can't both Pres and I get a different secret word e-mailed to us by someone,then we can each repeat the secret word sent to us...then you would know we are seperate, rght?

Gobbla2001
06-04-2003, 10:31 PM
IP addy's are to computers what Socialy Security Card Numbers are to individuals... That's what an IP is... Look below your post on the line where it has your total posts etc... Down the line it'll say 'IP: Logged'... All the admin. has to do (bearcat1 in this case) is click on logged and they can read your IP address... I don't think she'd lie about this...

bearcat1
06-04-2003, 10:32 PM
I don't feel I have to stick with PPHS or anyone for that matter. All I did was what you asked.....check ISP addresses. And I found that they were the same. I'm just stating a fact.
bc

Ladykat5
06-04-2003, 10:32 PM
lol...this is all to real for me.

Gobbla2001
06-04-2003, 10:33 PM
No that wouldn't prove a thing... All you'd have to do is log in as one name read the message, post the 'secret word' and then log off, log on as your other name, read the message and post the 'secret word'... You prolly couldn't even do that right, you'd post both words as one poster or something...

You can't lie out of this one...

PPHSfan
06-04-2003, 10:35 PM
Goodnight Friends. Victory has made me sleepy :D

Gobbla2001
06-04-2003, 10:35 PM
Too funny, nite man!

pres. ya ya ya pinky
06-04-2003, 10:37 PM
OK, I don't understand anything about ip also but there is something wrong because we are two different people. So can you suggest a way to prove it? Since you are an adminstrator you must know. Also you should be able to prove we are two different people.

Gobbla2001
06-04-2003, 10:38 PM
Well, if you are two different people you're using the same computer!

BULLDOGFAN
06-04-2003, 10:47 PM
O'kay, you Pilot Point and Bearcat. Put up or shut up.

I will deposit $ 1000.00 dollars into 3ADownlow fund to be used as they please if you can prove that Bandera Ya Ya and Pres' Pinky Ya Ya are one in the same. Tarponfan know me and my family and it's worth. I can back up my side now you do yours.

Code word just to make it straight...

Bandera Ya Ya intials are G.A. and pinky's are C.P.

Now prove yourself. $ 1000.00 dollars come on stand up big boy.

pres. ya ya ya pinky
06-04-2003, 10:47 PM
NO WE ARE NOT USING THE SAME COMPUTER.I THINK YOU'LL ARE PLAYING WITH US. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. YOU KNOW BEARCAT BEING AN ADMINSTRATOR YOU HAVE THE POWER TO GO IN THE IP AND SAY ITS THE SAME. BESIDES YOUR A FRIEND OF PPHEAD. SO IS IT ALSO FAIR ONLY CERTAIN PEOPLE MAY SPEAK AS THEY PLEASE ON THIS SITE? THAT BEING BIAS!! I UNDERSTAND PPHEAD WENT TO BED, IF YOU CAN'T STAY UP TILL AT LEAST MIDNIGHT, YOU ARE OLD!! THAT EXPLAIN EVERYTHING !!!

Ranger Mom
06-04-2003, 10:48 PM
I was not going to get into this, but the IP address being the same doesn't wash with me. I am gaining NOTHING by lying about this.

I go to FridayNightHeadbangers message board. When you post there, your IP address (according to the administrator also known as remote user #) shows up in your post. I was posting one day when someone pointed out the fact that me and "Bob the Barber" had the same IP address. We were talking a little smack to each other and sure enough, the addresses were the same. I was at work on my computer and know for a fact that no one else was on there but me. Supposedly Bob the Barber lives around Lubbock. Well I caught a lot of grief being accused of arguing with myself. How did it happen?? I have no clue. The administrators only answer was that we had to be using the same server. I don't know anything about that kind of stuff, but I do know that I WASN'T talking to myself and that I posted under one name only!

I am just not real sure of the accuracy of IP addresses now because of that one incident!

Gobbla2001
06-04-2003, 10:52 PM
That is very strange... Some numbers can match in an IP addy based on the use of the same server, but not all of them can match, that would mean that he used your IP somehow some way (sometimes it's friendly, sometimes it's just to be an arse)...

pres. ya ya ya pinky
06-04-2003, 10:55 PM
WAKE UP PPHSFAN!! YOUR BEING CHALLENGED!! :p :p

Gobbla2001
06-04-2003, 10:57 PM
Well ya'll (or you) do have SOMETHING going your way... One has good grammar and the other has poor grammar...

pres. ya ya ya pinky
06-04-2003, 11:00 PM
ENOUGH WITH YOUR INSULTS. STICKS AND STONES MAY BREAK MY BEAUTIFUL BONES BUT NAMES WILL NEVER HURT ME!!

Ranger Mom
06-04-2003, 11:01 PM
I don't know how it happened, I can get around on a computer, but when you start talking IP addresses, servers, etc, you've lost me. But...the fact remains that the numbers were identical! Does "Bob" possess the computer skills to be able to do that?? I have NO clue, but it DID happen. Is someone messing with the Ya Ya's in the same fashion?? Who knows??
Frankly, PPHSfan (and Sinton66) have been here for me since the beginning. I don't think PPHSfan hates women because he has been nothing but respectful and helpful to me and I am a big fan of his. On the other hand, Bandera Ya Ya is my favorite female poster. Therefore, I will not choose sides in this little debate. All I am saying is I have been in the same boat and could do NOTHING to prove that I was who I said I was and ONLY that person.

Gobbla2001
06-04-2003, 11:02 PM
Not really an insult, just stating the two differences... To be truthful, the grammar's not really that bad, it just differs from that of the other ya la!

pres. ya ya ya pinky
06-04-2003, 11:04 PM
you have your proof then. we are two different people. we even talk different!!

Gobbla2001
06-04-2003, 11:05 PM
Wel, if yu say it is sew...

See, I can fake as well...

Bulldogs35YaYa
06-04-2003, 11:08 PM
Well everyone, due to losing my password til today and the fact I just didnt want to get involved in this confrontation, I have not posted in awhile. But I guess I am curious if you think I am also Bandera Ya Ya and Pinky due to the fact I sign on as a YaYa. Now this is gonna get interesting. So start checking the IP address. I cant wait to know if I have a split personality or not! YAYA :p

pres. ya ya ya pinky
06-04-2003, 11:15 PM
yeah!! The cavalry has arrived!! Welcome back Bulldog35yaya, or should I say Bulldogyaya or Pres. ya ya ya pinky. Who is Who !!! :p :p :p :p

Bandera YaYa
06-04-2003, 11:21 PM
Well,hello there 35YaYa..wondering when you'd come take up for us! :)

Some on here think Pinky and I are the same...isn't that a riot!! Now they will think you are us, also! (Tell Michael hello!)

Did you hear, Sinton won their game tonite.
Ya Ya!

pres. ya ya ya pinky
06-04-2003, 11:25 PM
Ok girls let's do our Bulldog cheer!! we are going to give Sinton some good luck so let's do our cheer.

BULLDOGS BULLDOGS YA YA YA
BULLDOGS BULLDOGS YA YA YA

GOOD LUCK SINTON!! ALL THE WAY SINTON! :) :)

pres. ya ya ya pinky
06-04-2003, 11:27 PM
COULD SOME ONE WAKE PPHSFAN UP? ANOTHER PERSONALITY HAS APPEAR!! :p :p :p

Bulldogs35YaYa
06-04-2003, 11:34 PM
Way to go Sinton! Anyway, I am hear to tell everyone that I also am in the YaYa's and we are a great group! Some are more voiceful then others (obviously), but none the less, a respectful group of women. We all got on this site to cheer for our boys and have fun, no harm intended. Personally, I could not care less about being on this site with all I have seen lately, but I am gonna help defend our name. So I guess you better include me when talking about YaYss cause I am one of them and we stick together through thick and thin...... When is someone going to check my address??? The anticipation is killin me! Am I the same as these other crazy YAYA's
HELP :D :rolleyes:

Bandera YaYa
06-04-2003, 11:48 PM
Thanks for taking a chance and sticking up for us.....(Hello Michael!!!)

Anyway, gotta get off here,my daughter wants to use this thing...nite! Ya Ya!!

Bulldogs35YaYa
06-04-2003, 11:53 PM
My pleasure fellow YaYa! And to my other fellow YaYa, goodnite. You know its past my bedtime...And yes, these are to VERY different women. I am not a gambler, but this is a for sure win! Nite all :mad: wink :rolleyes:

pres. ya ya ya pinky
06-05-2003, 12:06 AM
i have notice that my fellow ya ya's have more voting star's than I. Now i would appreciate some votes out there, since i am El presidente, I should already have 5 stars!! Just because i am outspoken should not go aganist me. So come on people on the board show your support and vote ya ya pinky!!! yeah!! flips :) :) :)

TarponFanInNorthTexas
06-05-2003, 12:07 AM
BULLDOGFAN:
Tarponfan know me and my family and it's worth. I can back up my side now you do yours.That ain't no lie. The boy has got some cash!

TexasHSFootball
06-05-2003, 12:12 AM
ok i am going try and stay out of this arguement about who is who. as for the determination of IP addresses.. is it posible for the same IP address to be used?

YES IT IS...

From EzBoard's Help list...

Many users have ISPs (Internet Service Providers) that use several IP addresses sometimes in the same session. Also, users with the same ISP can have the same IP address.

http://www.ezboard.com/help/community/showposterip.html

Matthew328
06-05-2003, 12:28 AM
I now have tired head.....

TexasHSFootball
06-05-2003, 12:32 AM
thought i would just clear up the arguement. now that i solved that mystery.. back to work!

3afan
06-05-2003, 06:36 AM
OK YaYas, enough already. please keep the discussions to the topics people come here to read or stay off. this is a great site and a great message board but the past week its come down a notch. and by the way, if you only could see how ridiculous and juvenile all this yaya stuff is you might rethink it .....

Bandera YaYa
06-05-2003, 09:07 AM
WEll, 3afan, I think you are just a little jealous of all the attention and following we YaYa's have on here wink ....but you are right, I am SO TIRED of trying to defend myself and the others...let's move on ....

Thanks TEXASHSFOOTBALL...for clearing that up...certainly now we YaYa's can have our dignity restoresd....one thing we do not do is LIE! It is against our oath...and that's a fact! :)

And thanks BULLDOGFAN for your generous offer (hehe...you know you won't lose that $$), it was a huge jesture on your part to clear this matter up! :)

I need to give TEXASHSFOOTBALL a 5 star rating, as I have already given it to everyone else that has been posting...either for or against us!! See I can take a good joke and I can rise above the smoke....wonder if PPHSFan can?

Peace and Ya Ya!! :)

PPHSfan
06-05-2003, 09:31 AM
BULLDOGFAN:
O'kay, you Pilot Point and Bearcat. Put up or shut up.

I will deposit $ 1000.00 dollars into 3ADownlow fund to be used as they please if you can prove that Bandera Ya Ya and Pres' Pinky Ya Ya are one in the same. Tarponfan know me and my family and it's worth. I can back up my side now you do yours.

Code word just to make it straight...

Bandera Ya Ya intials are G.A. and pinky's are C.P.

Now prove yourself. $ 1000.00 dollars come on stand up big boy.You have not even bothered to put up Ten Bucks and become a donating member. I don't care if you are worth Ten Billion, you have been a member since September of last year and you just now Threaten to give the 3ADL a little cash? Guess you only need to spend a little of you pile of cash, when it furthers your own goal. It is several months too late for you to "put up or shut up".

Bandera YaYa
06-05-2003, 09:39 AM
Whoa there....calm down. Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.... :mad:

No need to chew someone's head off here, just because you can't take advantage of his offer....he was only trying to convince you that us Ya Ya's are several people,not one as you elude to!! That's all. He doesn't have any goal to further, except the truth.

For me, I went into "Make Donation" but saw it was a credit card deal and no way am I giving out any more info about myself to anyone on here....BUT, then I saw the topic and got the address, so I am sending in a CASH donation, least you think I am stupid enough to send a personal check with my data on it!! :D

So, cool down there, friend....

3afan
06-05-2003, 10:20 AM
OK BanderaYaYa, etal ......let's move on ....

<small>[ June 05, 2003, 10:20 AM: Message edited by: 3afan ]</small>

Gobbla2001
06-05-2003, 11:51 AM
Not all number are identical (I took networking my fresh year in college, let me brainstorm here)

Here's your IP 111.111.111.111 (example)

Someone else on your server can have 111.111.111 but when it comes to the last three bionicals (believe that's what they're called, that was over three symesters ago) atleast one number has to be different...

So you can have one poster with 111.111.111.001 and another one with 111.111.111.011 or something... Now also, it isn't unusual while using the same computer to have your last three bionicals switch during different visits, but the system is very accurate, all you do is submit the IP addy to block and your computer goes a step further and blocks that computer, of course the computer will tell you it's blocking the IP (not letting you know everything)...

It's strange out there... That was just a basic example, IP's go a lot further than that and get a lot more confusing, like I said, that was just a basic overlook...

BULLDOGFAN
06-05-2003, 11:57 AM
O'kay boy's the server is now paid off.
I just took care of that.

My bad Pilot Point Fan. You are right. Due to laziness on my part I just don't ever give to any of the sites I use.

But I do give well to the Church....

Rabbit'93
06-05-2003, 01:26 PM
Does anyone really care THAT much about all of this?

bearcat1
06-05-2003, 02:28 PM
First of all, I couldn't care less about any of the yaya's. I am not on a "side". What I did was check an IP address. And they were the same. And I stated that fact. There is no need to argue with me or accuse me of lying about that. Why would I? I could give a flying flip who you are or how many of you there are. And I clearly stated in my message that there could be a reason for it (such as using the same server). What you need to do (I'm speaking to the yaya or yayas) is get off this subject and onto another one.
bc

Bandera YaYa
06-05-2003, 04:12 PM
....and heres a "flying flip" back at Ya!! Ya!! wink
I have already posted new topics, you are the only one still yaking! :D

I never accused anyone of lying, but I was called a liar. I didn't even know what a ISP was? I don't talk computer at all. All I knew was I am me and not anyone else!

<small>[ June 05, 2003, 04:37 PM: Message edited by: Bandera YaYa ]</small>

Gobbla2001
06-05-2003, 04:17 PM
No trying to a smart A or anything Ya Ya, but on the honest, edit or delete that reply quickly, she might make you ROM or something, you never know... (Just trying to help)

Bandera YaYa
06-05-2003, 04:22 PM
It's all in fun...right? She is smart enough to know that, I'm way past the past....we can all be friends....I'm more than willing! :)

Anyways, what is ROM?? (I told you I failed Computers 101!)

<small>[ June 05, 2003, 04:24 PM: Message edited by: Bandera YaYa ]</small>

Gobbla2001
06-05-2003, 04:25 PM
Make sure she knows you're playing, she has a quick trigger (that's what I love about her)..

Anyway, ROM is 'Read Only Member'... Meaning you can read, but you cannot post...

Bandera YaYa
06-05-2003, 04:29 PM
She knows I'm just kidding...right Bearcat? :)

There doesn't seem to be much to talk about on here now. Guess everyone is waiting until football season, but there has to be something interesting we can chat about...everybody think!!

Gobbla2001
06-05-2003, 04:33 PM
How about let's talk about bearcat1 removing my email address from the policy guidlines page?

Huh bc? Ya gunna do it already?

Bandera YaYa
06-05-2003, 04:40 PM
Just for my education, what are you talking about? What's wrong?

Gobbla2001
06-05-2003, 04:42 PM
Before you register a new name it makes you agree with the 'policy'... Well it says to email my email address if you have any questions about the policy etc... That was all fine and dandy when I was doing this site, but since I no longer am (And haven't been for quite some time) my email beind there is useless...

Come on bc, you know I love you, just remove it, eh?

Bandera YaYa
06-05-2003, 04:44 PM
...doing the site? What?

Gobbla2001
06-05-2003, 04:45 PM
Ha, no, not screwing the website... When I would work on the site, edit, monitor, create, a part of the Downlow team etc... or whatever you wanna call it...

Bandera YaYa
06-05-2003, 04:47 PM
Well, I didn't think that was what you meant(get your head out of the gutter! wink )

OK, now I understand. ......maybe if you said "pretty please?"

Gobbla2001
06-05-2003, 04:48 PM
I was under the impression that you not only had your head in the gutter, but it was almost being sucked down the drain-pipe... Sorry!

Bandera YaYa
06-05-2003, 04:50 PM
So, you seem to know what you're talking about, so educate me on a few other things...
The moderators own this site ? They can lick you off? Just what are their powers?

Bandera YaYa
06-05-2003, 04:51 PM
Sorry..."kick" you off? frown

Bandera YaYa
06-05-2003, 04:53 PM
Hey Gobbla, my head is not in the gutter....or were you kidding? I never seem to know on here....

Gobbla2001
06-05-2003, 04:53 PM
They can put you on ROM... Meaning you can come here all that you want, you just can't post, so NO, they can't really kick you off, they can just limit your use, but if you beg really hard they might let you back on...

They can delete posts made by posters etc...

They have the power!

Bandera YaYa
06-05-2003, 04:54 PM
They own it?

Well, OK then. I guess I had better watch my P's & Q's with them! :D

Thanks for the info!!

<small>[ June 05, 2003, 04:55 PM: Message edited by: Bandera YaYa ]</small>

Gobbla2001
06-05-2003, 04:55 PM
I thought it was when you said 'doing the site? What?'...

Bandera YaYa
06-05-2003, 04:57 PM
Heck, I just repeated what you said!

Gobbla2001
06-05-2003, 04:57 PM
I know, it's just the fact that you repeated it!

Bandera YaYa
06-05-2003, 05:00 PM
OK, OK. :cool:

Gobbla2001
06-05-2003, 05:00 PM
There's nothing wrong with gutter-minding every now and then...

Bandera YaYa
06-05-2003, 05:02 PM
...well I'm a lady and if it's going on, I have to pretend I don't know that it is... wink wink wink