PDA

View Full Version : TOBY Wimberley 2002

LH_PANTHER
02-11-2002, 07:03 PM
I know that they don't have many returning but how many exactly are returning? How will they look next year? What is your early prediction in 25-3a for next year?

toby070
02-11-2002, 11:57 PM
To be honest with you, I know very little about their sub-varsity players, I think JV and frosh were both .500 teams, but don't know who will step up individually. They have a very fast, but small RB (Fernandez), two good ofensive lineman, and Hootie back at QB (he filled in when they wanted to get Mikey at WR). Hootie will be a very good QB, especially if Coach Bueno stays as OC. Defensively, they have one LB back, and again, no clue here what they have coming up. They don't look big, but I undertstand Coach Burk has a great off-season program.

As for predictions, I think Burnet hands-down is the best, and suspect Bandera will be pretty solid for second place, I suspect a dogfight for third. You guys have lots of returning players and a good coach. Llano has a lot back too, and I hate to count out Wimberley because I'm biased :-) Should be very interesting!