PDA

View Full Version : LaGrange peeps....

LH Panther Mom
08-13-2010, 10:20 PM
Any of you going to make the scrimmage? Interested in a M&G?

I'll be wearing purple - you can't miss me! :D

Pudlugger
08-14-2010, 12:50 PM
I couldn't make it due to a prior commitment.:(

How did it go?

hookandladder
08-14-2010, 01:40 PM
As for La Grange I would have to say scrimmage went pretty much as expected, Defense is ahead of Offense. With LG lower levels teams running the Wing T last year , it will take the offense some time to come together. Having a receiver with the talent of Brandon Wilkerson will definitely speed the process up, what a talented player he is.

In the live scrimmage LG scored twice and LH scored once.

Pudlugger
08-14-2010, 04:13 PM
Who was starting as Qb for the Leps in the simulated series? How did the O line look?

hookandladder
08-14-2010, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by Pudlugger
Who was starting as Qb for the Leps in the simulated series? How did the O line look?

Dryden and Vinklarek swappd each series, OL looked much better in the live series. Childs played both ways like he did last year however this year he is at the RT, a few others also played both ways. The OL will be OK after a couple more weeks of working together, lots of new faces.

Pudlugger
08-14-2010, 11:47 PM
I'm not surprised they moved Childs to tackle. They need a stud on the interior line. My son was moved from TE to tackle his senior year for the same reason. Sounds like the coaches know their stuff. Getting the most out of what they have is the key to success especially in the smaller schools. Thanks for the updates.

TRENCHES06
08-15-2010, 04:15 PM
It will be tough after losing the entire offensive line to graduation, quitting, and moving. But La Grange kids are resilient and will get it going.

Just get the ball in Wilkerson's and D'vonte Daniels hands!

Pudlugger
08-16-2010, 06:11 AM
Originally posted by TRENCHES06
It will be tough after losing the entire offensive line to graduation, quitting, and moving. But La Grange kids are resilient and will get it going.

Just get the ball in Wilkerson's and D'vonte Daniels hands!

Who moved and who quit?

allforball
08-16-2010, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by Pudlugger
Who moved and who quit?

I believe Trenches is referring to coach's son, Schneider, that centered, as the player that moved and another OL, also named Schneider, no relation, that didn't come out this year.

Pudlugger
08-16-2010, 08:14 AM
Rebuilding the entire O line will be job one for the new coaches and younger players stepping up. I think the raw talent is there and by district we will be seeing some salty linemen up front.

gameface
08-18-2010, 10:36 PM
Pud-hope you can take a peak at Leopard crew this Thursday versus Cuero! We have incredible talent-just knocking off the rust and trying to find the right fit at a few key positions. Leps have GAMEFACE ON!