View Full Version : #5 (2A) Cameron Yoe Vs. China Spring Scrimmage

Yoe_09
08-13-2010, 09:41 PM
I will be bringing updates of all 3 games via Twitter: www.twitter.com/Yoemen

Varisty: 9am
Freshmen/JV: around 10:50

Yoe_09
08-14-2010, 02:27 PM
Varsity: 1 live quarter(with China Spring getting the ball first)

Cameron Yoe: 14
China Spring: 6

JV/Freshemn(with 30 minutes for each team on offense)

JV
Cameron Yoe: 28(4 TD)
China Spring: 7(1 TD)

Freshmen
Cameron Yoe: 49(7 TD)
China Spring 14(2 TD)

fresh-j
08-14-2010, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Yoe_09
Varsity: 1 live quarter(with China Spring getting the ball first)

Cameron Yoe: 14
China Spring: 6

JV/Freshemn(with 30 minutes for each team on offense)

JV
Cameron Yoe: 28(4 TD)
China Spring: 7(1 TD)

Freshmen
Cameron Yoe: 49(7 TD)
China Spring 14(2 TD)

The incredible freshman. :D :D

King_LeYoeNidas
08-14-2010, 03:41 PM
So.....based on those numbers I say the future looks pretty promising. Can't wait to hear how they do against the Hornets.

Yoe_09
08-14-2010, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by fresh-j
The incredible freshman. :D :D

Exactly...that is all I heard about for everyone in China Spring...the undefeated Freshmen...well....like I said you haven't played anyone until you play the Yoemen.

Yoe_09
08-14-2010, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by King_LeYoeNidas
So.....based on those numbers I say the future looks pretty promising. Can't wait to hear how they do against the Hornets.

Well yeah I would say everyone looked pretty good to me. Varsity started out and 1st team offense moved the ball really well every time they had there possessions. The defense looked pretty good as well...they let up a little bit too much right up the middle but everyone did a pretty good job there.

During the live quarter the Yoe came out a little sluggish on defense and gave up a score but made up for it with a INT on the next possession. The offense moved the ball basically the whole time they had it and scored twice. The running and passing game looked pretty sharp.

The Cameorn JV was on offense first. They came out and couldn't really do much at first but it changed as they opened up the passing game and burned China Spring down the field. China Spring came out and well that was the end of there day. China Spring had one good drive in 30 minutes and that was it. The defense got really good penetration the whole time.

The Cameron Freshmen were the most impressive imo. China Spring had the ball first and scored pretty quickly twice but that was it for them. The Yoe D made an adjustment to clog up the whole in the middle and they never scored again. The Yoemen offense exploded. They ran and passed the ball efficiently the whole time.

watz4dinner
08-14-2010, 04:40 PM
Freshman ----It's all good. Cameron Scored 5 of 7 td on CS 3's and 4's! Cameron does have a good team....cameron did not have 3's or 4's.... only 16 players.

Varsity CS 2 tds Cameron 2 tds.... It was a great "practice" for both teams.....no injuries!

Good luck to both teams!

Yoe_09
08-14-2010, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by watz4dinner
Freshman ----It's all good. Cameron Scored 5 of 7 td on CS 3's and 4's! Cameron does have a good team....cameron did not have 3's or 4's.... only 16 players.

Varsity CS 2 tds Cameron 2 tds.... It was a great "practice" for both teams.....no injuries!

Good luck to both teams!

I figured I would hear something about numbers...quality not quantity...we had 18....and our backup QB, RB, and some O-line were in for some of those TD's. I dont really think China Spring scored twice?

watz4dinner
08-14-2010, 05:46 PM
That's how scrimmages go.....everyoneplays! Both teams are still undefeated and both teams have not won a game this year! Good luck to the yoe....should have great year.....and yes CS varsity scored twice

Yoe_09
08-14-2010, 05:51 PM
That's how scrimmages go.....everyoneplays! Both teams are still undefeated and both teams have not won a game this year! Good luck to the yoe....should have great year.....and yes CS varsity scored twice

And that is what happened, everyone on both teams did play. I would like to schedule China Spring during the regular season if they are up to it here in a few years.

watz4dinner
08-14-2010, 06:02 PM
Would Be fun

Yoe_09
08-14-2010, 06:05 PM
Would Be fun

Could happen, we always try to schedule about 2 Waco teams. Anyone know how the Connally or LaVega scrimmages went?

Rabid Cougar
08-14-2010, 08:36 PM
Don't blow your horn too loudly.

China Spring Freshman First Offense scored twice the first two times it had the ball. There was no stopping them when they ran the ball. The rest of the time it was 2's and 3's. There wrere no adjustments by Cameron.

Cameron scored on its first touch on offence and then never came close to doing anything when China's Number 1s where out there. CS picked off 3 passes that were TDs the other way by all accounts.

The 4 TD passes by Cameron were against 2's , 3's and 4's. Not to big of a thing to be bragging about.

Rabid Cougar
08-14-2010, 08:38 PM
CS Varsity scored twice. 2nd O had about a 50 yard TD run in the 20 play periods.

Yoe_09
08-14-2010, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by Rabid Cougar
Don't blow your horn too loudly.

China Spring Freshman First Offense scored twice the first two times it had the ball. There was no stopping them when they ran the ball. The rest of the time it was 2's and 3's. There wrere no adjustments by Cameron.

Cameron scored on its first touch on offence and then never came close to doing anything when China's Number 1s where out there. CS picked off 3 passes that were TDs the other way by all accounts.

The 4 TD passes by Cameron were against 2's , 3's and 4's. Not to big of a thing to be bragging about.

Like I said we can clear all of this up with a regular season match up.

Rabid Cougar
08-14-2010, 08:44 PM
Exactly...that is all I heard about for everyone in China Spring...the undefeated Freshmen...well....like I said you haven't played anyone until you play the Yoemen.

Dude you think that scoring on the B team is something to brag about. You saw the first team on the first two TD's. If the coach had left them in there whole time they would have score EVERY time.. Cameron got one TD on the 1 D.
Quite a bit different from your "story"

Yoe_09
08-14-2010, 08:44 PM
CS Varsity scored twice. 2nd O had about a 50 yard TD run in the 20 play periods.

O okay yeah..I was just counting the actual live quarter we ran at the end.

Rabid Cougar
08-14-2010, 08:45 PM
Like I said we can clear all of this up with a regular season match up.

Anytime.

Yoe_09
08-14-2010, 08:47 PM
Anytime.

Bring it on baby.

bp80884
08-14-2010, 09:55 PM
Well, our freshman can beat up your freshman! Just kidding!

Heck of a team from Cameron (all 3 that is). Good luck, we will both need it this year with our schedules.

Yoe_09
08-14-2010, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by bp80884
Well, our freshman can beat up your freshman! Just kidding!

Heck of a team from Cameron (all 3 that is). Good luck, we will both need it this year with our schedules.

China Spring has some really good talent over there and I feel there Varsity should easily make the playoffs. The running game is pretty strong.

Coach BS
08-15-2010, 04:10 PM
Cameron had 3 int's against the 1st teamers , uh oh.

The yoe freshman sound pretty tough

Black Swarm
08-15-2010, 05:10 PM
Whats funny rabid is you posted what a
buddy of mine told me on phone about scrimmage.
Yoe I think you homerized your version.

Yoe_09
08-15-2010, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by Black Swarm
Whats funny rabid is you posted what a
buddy of mine told me on phone about scrimmage.
Yoe I think you homerized your version.

What in the world did I homerize, I just said what happened.

And here is proof of the scoring:http://kmil.com/story.php?id=11978

BaseballUmp
08-15-2010, 07:04 PM
hey uhh...its just a scrimmage ease up people lol

watz4dinner
08-16-2010, 10:46 AM
What in the world did I homerize, I just said what happened.

And here is proof of the scoring:http://kmil.com/story.php?id=11978

Well, that "proof" is wrong. Cameron did not score in controlled scrimmage. CS scored 1 time.
Cameron scored 2 on first two possessions and CS scored 1 and fumbled on second possession...not interception.

A little homerized, but that is expected

It doesn't matter, there was no scheming just getting a few plays on film for the kids.

Good Luck to both teams this season!