PDA

View Full Version : Where are the Brahma fans on 3ADL?

BrahmaMom
08-13-2010, 01:13 PM
Have they all moved to Facebook? Let's get fired up for our Bulls! I am soooo ready for football...GO BRAHMAS!

Old Tiger
08-13-2010, 01:26 PM
Um...they usually disappear after losses but re-appear when the team has success so I can imagine they'll be back once the season starts and will be gone once they start losing.

LE Dad
08-13-2010, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
Um...they usually disappear after losses but re-appear when the team has success so I can imagine they'll be back once the season starts and will be gone once they start losing. OUCH!!:eek: :eek:

FB might be safer.:D

trg
08-13-2010, 03:43 PM
Hey BrahmaMom. I am here. And am just as proud of my Brahmas as I have always been. Just been a little busy with my Brahmanette lately. Won't be at the scrimmage this Saturday, so yell for my boy. But I am counting down the days till the next scrimmage and absolutely can't wait till August 27th. Clear Hwy 36 because I will be making that mad dash to Caldwell after the volleyball game. ;)

Gobbla2001
08-13-2010, 06:20 PM
I love Hallettsville

zebrablue2
08-14-2010, 06:52 AM
present and always pulling for the bulls!! win or lose. I am behind them 100%.

lulu
08-14-2010, 11:44 AM
Hey Brahma Mom....hang in there. This is pretty tough place to hang if you don't have a winning team. As you may already know.

My team ( Spring Hill Longview) don't make playoff runs very often and don't go deep when they do.
I still get on here and most time they tolerate me sometime they chastise me. But I love em all. Stay with us and we'll have some fun. And good luck to your team this year.:)

MJMbrahmas10
08-14-2010, 12:05 PM
Hey momma. I'm here. And very excited to see what this young team has in store for us. Also excited to see this new I form. Heard they got some size and speed at fb this year and also a quick little rb

Spread It Out
08-14-2010, 02:44 PM
Bellville is running the I this year?

XMan
08-14-2010, 04:09 PM
Brahma mom, what is up with one of your offspring being on the "My kids will never play athletics at bellville high school" facebook page?

Bull's-eye
08-14-2010, 07:32 PM
Any results from the Bellville/Yoakum scrimmage?

zebrablue2
08-15-2010, 06:18 AM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
Any results from the Bellville/Yoakum scrimmage?

bellville kicked butt 3-1. guess the brahma fans will come out in full force now:D

Bull's-eye
08-15-2010, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by zebrablue2
bellville kicked butt 3-1. guess the brahma fans will come out in full force now:D

I just saw a stampede going up Hwy 36. :D

garciap77
08-15-2010, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
Um...they usually disappear after losses but re-appear when the team has success so I can imagine they'll be back once the season starts and will be gone once they start losing.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

BrahmaMom
08-15-2010, 08:46 PM
Lulu, I've been hanging here off and on for years (since 2001), But I do prefer winning to losing. We looked tough at Yoakum and I am loving our new offense. Youth can be a real plus, because they don't know yet to be afraid of losing. Went with my former Brahma at the scrimmage in Yoakum (thanks, D11) and his comments were very insightful in regard to attitude.

Xman, I never wanted my babies to play football, it is too scary for a mom. After THREE SERIOUS football related surgeries, I have a love/hate relationship with the sport.

That said, C'mon Brahma fans, let's get behind our team and MAKE some noise to let opponents of the old days know WE'RE
BACK! This team is ready to play some ball! GO BULLS!!

BrahmaMom
08-16-2010, 01:28 PM
Also, XMan, if it is one of my offspring, it must be the intellectual one who disdains sports. All four are very different.

Bull's-eye
08-16-2010, 01:32 PM
Does anybody know who is starting at QB?

BrahmaMom
08-16-2010, 09:10 PM
I think the evaluation continues. The good news is we are deep at that position. Youth, experience, raw talent, polished--which way to go. What a problem to have, huh? Boy, Bull'sEye, I'm gonna miss my buddy this season. Just doesn't seem right. Hope the Brahmas make him proud! I KNOW he's watching...he's got great seats to ALL the games this year, no choices to make.