PDA

View Full Version : Ex Spring Hill Coach

BuckeyeNut
08-12-2010, 10:09 AM
Gilmer Hires Bero as Defensive Coordinator
Gilmer head football coach Jeff Traylor just confirmed the hiring of Robert Bero as an assistant coach on the Buckeyes staff, "I've always had great respect for Coach Bero and I think he knows as much football as anyone in the state," Traylor continued, "We are very fortunate to have someone like him join our staff and his addition just made us better before the season even begins."

Bero has been in coaching for 36-years and compiled an overall head coaching record of 117-66-3 at Longview ('88-'99) and Spring Hill ('05-'09).

Bero, who announced his retirement from coaching following the 2009 season, will replace Tim Russell who left to become the head football coach at Harmony last week.

ronwx5x
08-12-2010, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by Black Flag
Gilmer head football coach Jeff Traylor just confirmed the hiring of Robert Bero as an assistant coach on the Buckeyes staff, "I've always had great respect for Coach Bero and I think he knows as much football as anyone in the state," Traylor continued, "We are very fortunate to have someone like him join our staff and his addition just made us better before the season even begins."

Bero has been in coaching for 36-years and compiled an overall head coaching record of 117-66-3 at Longview ('88-'99) and Spring Hill ('05-'09).

Bero, who announced his retirement from coaching following the 2009 season, will replace Tim Russell who left to become the head football coach at Harmony last week.

Are high school assistant coaches also required to teach classes or is this a school by school decision? My only experience is years ago and all coaches also taught classes.

BEAST
08-12-2010, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by ronwx5x
Are high school assistant coaches also required to teach classes or is this a school by school decision? My only experience is years ago and all coaches also taught classes.

Depending on the size of the school, it not unusual for the HC, OC, and DC to not have to teach class. Sometimes its only 2 of the 3.

BEAST

ronwx5x
08-12-2010, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by BEAST
Depending on the size of the school, it not unusual for the HC, OC, and DC to not have to teach class. Sometimes its only 2 of the 3.

BEAST

From your explanation coaches are not required to teach classes by any state rule. Schools make the decision as to who must also teach. Is this correct?

BEAST
08-12-2010, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by ronwx5x
From your explanation coaches are not required to teach classes by any state rule. Schools make the decision as to who must also teach. Is this correct?

Well, Im not saying I know the rules from the state, however, I do know that offering your OC or DC a position in which they do not have to teach is sometimes a way to try to keep them from chasing other jobs that are offering more money.

BEAST

lulu
08-12-2010, 02:06 PM
Robert Bero took the vacant job At Gilmer. Nice job after attending several Spring Hill practices.

Nice retirement hobby.:D

What a great guy.:mad:

May have already been posted but I did'nt have time to read.

LE Dad
08-12-2010, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by lulu
Robert Bero took the vacant job At Gilmer. Nice job after attending several Spring Hill practices.

May have already been posted but I did'nt have time to read. Lol, It was Lulu, but it was worded a bit different.:D

lulu
08-12-2010, 02:15 PM

Sorry did not see your thread. Maybe the MODS with delete mine or combin e. Makes me HOT that he has been at many of our practices .

Maybe he will do as good for them as for us. (tongue in cheek) .
Maybe Traylor can teach him a thing or two.

Aesculus gilmus
08-12-2010, 02:20 PM
I think this selection makes no difference whatsoever in terms of the outcome of this years Spring Hill versus Gilmer game. I'll take Gilmer in that game even if the coaches don't even show up.

lulu
08-12-2010, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
Lol, It was Lulu, but it was worded a bit different.:D

I wasn't very nice was I? Sorry,,,just makes me upset that he sits at our field and then does that. Not like Gilmer needs the info. But they got it.

Gsquared
08-12-2010, 02:34 PM

May have already been posted but I did'nt have time to read.
So me takes it you arent happy with this hiring :p

LE Dad
08-12-2010, 02:40 PM
I wasn't very nice was I? Sorry,,,just makes me upset that he sits at our field and then does that. Not like Gilmer needs the info. But they got it. So SH let the former HC hang around practices and no one thought that was a little strange?:confused:

Oops!!:eek: :eek:

lulu
08-12-2010, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Aesculus gilmus
I think this selection makes no difference whatsoever in terms of the outcome of this years Spring Hill versus Gilmer game. I'll take Gilmer in that game even if the coaches don't even show up.

Thanks for the kind word and vote of confidence (in the Buc). HE will definitely not make a difference.

lulu
08-12-2010, 02:51 PM
So SH let the former HC hang around practices and no one thought that was a little strange?:confused:

Oops!!:eek: :eek:

Well..."good ole boy" he is....everyone believed his lies about retiring. Even supported him in his transition to his new found freedom from work and "time with the grandkids". We're a little too trusting here I guess.
Really does not matter in the big picture. He can't make Gilmer better. It's just the principal of the matter.

Yeah...they let him hang out and I'm sure he was treated very kind as the former AD and HC.

lulu
08-12-2010, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
So me takes it you arent happy with this hiring :p

Don't care about the hiring. Just the sneekiness and untruthfulness....in other words lies he told about retirement. And hanging out at our practices.

Gsquared
08-12-2010, 02:58 PM
Don't care about the hiring. Just the sneekiness and untruthfulness....in other words lies he told about retirement. And hanging out at our practices.
I dont blame ya, does sound kinda shaky.

waterboy
08-12-2010, 03:11 PM
C'mon, lulu! He didn't even know he was gonna be hired again. The only reason Gilmer hired him was because of Coach Tim Russell taking the AD/HC job over at Harmony. They had to fill his spot. Besides, he's just gonna be the LB's coach......

lulu
08-12-2010, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
C'mon, lulu! He didn't even know he was gonna be hired again. The only reason Gilmer hired him was because of Coach Tim Russell taking the AD/HC job over at Harmony. They had to fill his spot. Besides, he's just gonna be the LB's coach......

Yeah....and he knows our boys offense pretty well. (especially after attending our practices)

The thing is the lies of retirement and him letting SH folks pamper and be so kind to him when he was not really intending to retire all along.

Go ahead and take up for him. The snake crawls in your grass now. Take him in, give him your trust...let him put it to you. You see what he is capable of. Just saying.....Maybe he will stay in touch with some of his old friends and give then your strong suits and weaknesses.

I am not stupid enough to think his hiring would be a game changer for SH and Gilmer. But his way of doing things did not set well with this Panther fan.

waterboy
08-12-2010, 03:34 PM
Yeah....and he knows our boys offense pretty well. (especially after attending our practices)

The thing is the lies of retirement and him letting SH folks pamper and be so kind to him when he was not really intending to retire all along.

Go ahead and take up for him. The snake crawls in your grass now. Take him in, give him your trust...let him put it to you. You see what he is capable of. Just saying.....Maybe he will stay in touch with some of his old friends and give then your strong suits and weaknesses.

I am not stupid enough to think his hiring would be a game changer for SH and Gilmer. But his way of doing things did not set well with this Panther fan.
I understand where you're coming from, but I'm pretty sure he didn't know he would end up in Gilmer. After all, Tim Russell's departure was sudden and he had to be replaced quickly. You do know why Harmony had to replace their AD/HC so suddenly, don't you? The opportunity to hire an experienced Coach Bero presented itself and Coach Traylor ran with it. It's a common thing for coaches who have retired to get rehired somewhere else. I know the circumstances could/should have been different, but put yourself in Coach Bero's shoes............less responsibility, extra money, not far from home, a winning program, etc. There's a lot of intangibles at to why he took this position, and I'm almost positive he had no intentions of spying or hurting Spring Hill in any way.

Aesculus gilmus
08-12-2010, 03:41 PM
When's the last time Spring Hill even made the playoffs? No one needs to spy on them. You're flattering yourself. Bero was just probably realizing already how boring it was to be retired and jumped at the opportunity to reverse that decision.

LE Dad
08-12-2010, 03:41 PM
Lol, I don't think it was a conspiricy or anything but thats just (sorry Lulu) stupid to let the former coach hang around practice. He has no buisness being there, and anyone that believed he was staying retired well I got some land for sale...

Sure don't blame Gilmer. They got caught by that Harmony crap and got the best man available.

lulu
08-12-2010, 04:11 PM
When's the last time Spring Hill even made the playoffs? No one needs to spy on them. You're flattering yourself. Bero was just probably realizing already how boring it was to be retired and jumped at the opportunity to reverse that decision.

No I'm not flattering myself. How would you feel if Russell had decided to go to Carthage 2 weeks before season start?

I'm not saying he intentionally "spied" either. I just said he has been at our practices and if he even thought he would go somewhere else and not retire he should not have been.

I just feel it is wrong. You are trying to be a smarty pants and start an argument and be rude. Well get over it. I'm not going to run you or your team down nor be rude. You can be as derogatory as you wish to me and SH. That is your choice and you are free to exercise it. But not my style
The Buckeyes are my 2nd favorite HS team and any one of the other posters on here can verify that. I was raised with MANY friends from there.

Cannot tell you the last time SH was in playoffs. What difference does that make in this conversation. I am sure it has been quite some time.

Aesculus gilmus
08-12-2010, 04:20 PM
I was just asking. Spring Hill does as well as it can with the material it has, I think. It just doesn't rise to the level of Gilmer's talent, year in and year out. I am sure it is quite frustrating. Your school is ranked better overall than Gilmer, so try not to dwell on your lack of athleticism.

I really think it is as simple as what I said either in this or the other thread. Bero didn't even know he was about to be taking the Gilmer job when he was watching Spring Hill's practices, but jumped at the opportunity when Traylor called, probably out of boredom at being retired and also at the opportunity to be associated with a dynasty. There are a lot of people who want to ride the bandwagon and that will be true for as long as Gilmer is winning.

lulu
08-12-2010, 04:20 PM
Lol, I don't think it was a conspiricy or anything but thats just (sorry Lulu) stupid to let the former coach hang around practice. He has no buisness being there, and anyone that believed he was staying retired well I got some land for sale...

Sure don't blame Gilmer. They got caught by that Harmony crap and got the best man available.

I did not put any blame on Gilmer. All my frustration is with the man that did the deed.

And as far as the land for sale....no thanks. A couple of you seen to want to make war with me about
this. It is just my feelings about the situation.
No need to call me stupid or imply that I am patting myself on the back. But IMO if it had happened to any of your teams you would not like it either.

I never said he "spied" and I never said it would make a difference in a game score. It's just an ugly situation that cut me the wrong way, enough said.
I have to leave for Dallas..see you guys later.

lulu
08-12-2010, 04:25 PM
I understand where you're coming from, but I'm pretty sure he didn't know he would end up in Gilmer. After all, Tim Russell's departure was sudden and he had to be replaced quickly. You do know why Harmony had to replace their AD/HC so suddenly, don't you? The opportunity to hire an experienced Coach Bero presented itself and Coach Traylor ran with it. It's a common thing for coaches who have retired to get rehired somewhere else. I know the circumstances could/should have been different, but put yourself in Coach Bero's shoes............less responsibility, extra money, not far from home, a winning program, etc. There's a lot of intangibles at to why he took this position, and I'm almost positive he had no intentions of spying or hurting Spring Hill in any way.

Well put your self in SH shoes, send Russell to Carthage. How would you like that?

And don't think Bero has nothing against SH. After all they did "retire" him.

ccmom
08-12-2010, 04:29 PM
Give the guy a break. How many times does a guy get an opportunity in AUGUST to coach at a successful program, close to home? Was he supposed to turn it down because he had been to SH practices? I seriously doubt that he learned anything from those practices that he didn't already know about SH, and unless he has a crystal ball, he would have had no way to know about this opportunity back when he decided to retire. My two cents....probably worth even less than that. :)

LE Dad
08-12-2010, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
Give the guy a break. How many times does a guy get an opportunity in AUGUST to coach at a successful program, close to home? Was he supposed to turn it down because he had been to SH practices? I seriously doubt that he learned anything from those practices that he didn't already know about SH, and unless he has a crystal ball, he would have had no way to know about this opportunity back when he decided to retire. My two cents....probably worth even less than that. :) He probably did learn a bit. The new SH coach was not from this area so his O may have some different tweaks to it, but why the heck didn't SH coachs run him off?? That's what I don't understand. In the end Gilmer wins that matchup anyway, but if Bero would have ended up at GW that could have made a difference.

Note to SH keep your former coaches former...:rolleyes:

icu812
08-12-2010, 04:36 PM
One way to look at it might be this could give SH a little extra motivation against Gilmer. They need any edge they can get.

I will say that the SH coaching staff should change up any verbal calls they make at the los. That probably cost Van a game a few yrs. ago against Canton when a coach left Van and went to Canton. The way I understand it at the time the qb said the snap count as a color at the los. They knew it plus they started barking out colors. Our line was not having a great day, lol. Our coaches fault but just saying it would smart to change it up.

waterboy
08-12-2010, 05:19 PM
Well put your self in SH shoes, send Russell to Carthage. How would you like that?

And don't think Bero has nothing against SH. After all they did "retire" him.
No thanks. Like I said, I understand where you're coming from. I don't think there was any malicious intent, though. I may be wrong, but that's my opinion.

lulu
08-12-2010, 11:37 PM
No thanks. Like I said, I understand where you're coming from. I don't think there was any malicious intent, though. I may be wrong, but that's my opinion.

And i never said that was malicious intent. Nor that he spied.

I just stated that he had been at our
practices and now he is coaching for one of our district competitors.

I expressed my dislike for it.

I never implied that it would change the out come of our game with Gilmer. I never said he did anything but what I stated above.

I don't like it....I have the right to feel that way. and I believe anyone on here that was put in the same situation would feel pretty much the same.

Was it a good chance for him? Yes
Was it a bad event for SH? Yes

practices

lulu
08-12-2010, 11:50 PM
Give the guy a break. How many times does a guy get an opportunity in AUGUST to coach at a successful program, close to home? Was he supposed to turn it down because he had been to SH practices? I seriously doubt that he learned anything from those practices that he didn't already know about SH, and unless he has a crystal ball, he would have had no way to know about this opportunity back when he decided to retire. My two cents....probably worth even less than that. :)

One does not need a crystal ball when he's already seen it with his eyes. Play numbers and names and counts are not things that you tell your opponents. He has seen it and heard it. Who knows what he knows?

As far as his taking hold of a great opportunity....good for him.
But do you really think he's going to withhold
everything he knows that could be valuable to his new team. He's heard the plays called and knows if they are to the right or left.....think that
could be used against a team? I do.

lulu
08-13-2010, 12:08 AM
I was just asking. Spring Hill does as well as it can with the material it has, I think. It just doesn't rise to the level of Gilmer's talent, year in and year out. I am sure it is quite frustrating. Your school is ranked better overall than Gilmer, so try not to dwell on your lack of athleticism.

I really think it is as simple as what I said either in this or the other thread. Bero didn't even know he was about to be taking the Gilmer job when he was watching Spring Hill's practices, but jumped at the opportunity when Traylor called, probably out of boredom at being retired and also at the opportunity to be associated with a dynasty. There are a lot of people who want to ride the bandwagon and that will be true for as long as Gilmer is winning.

Your condescending tone does not become you nor insult me.
Yes...you are right...we do have an overall better rating than your institution and I will take that any day over a game.

But it still does not change my feelings on the matter we are addressing. I am not asking you to agree with me. I am just expressing my disgust at what he did.

He is a very nice person and if you get the opportunity to get to know him you will probably like him. But we all make bad choices at times and I believe he did that. Guess he should have stayed home or attended someone else' practices.

Anyway...whats done is done and like it or not it cannot be changed. I'm sure our staff will adjust accordingly.

Good night guys. It's been a long day and tomorrow is another day.

ccmom
08-13-2010, 07:29 AM
One does not need a crystal ball when he's already seen it with his eyes. Play numbers and names and counts are not things that you tell your opponents. He has seen it and heard it. Who knows what he knows?

As far as his taking hold of a great opportunity....good for him.
But do you really think he's going to withhold
everything he knows that could be valuable to his new team. He's heard the plays called and knows if they are to the right or left.....think that
could be used against a team? I do. I think you misunderstood my "crystal ball" remark....I meant how could he have possibly known about the opportunity in Gilmer, back when he announced his retirement? Anyway...I am quite sure my feelings about this would be different if I had ties to SH like you do. I'd probably be mad, too.

lostaussie
08-13-2010, 07:29 AM

Not trying to hurt anyones feelings...........but the Spring Hill football program and the Carthage program don't compare. Bero is a good hire for us, hate he watched some of your practices, but when we play................that won't be the reason you lose.

Buckeye1980
08-13-2010, 07:53 AM
I really cannot believe this is an issue at all. First of all Coach Bero had no idea he would be coching again as late as last week. I am sure if he were at SH practices , he did not have a note pad , taking notes. This kind of thing happens all the time . You think Longview would be scared to play Gladewater jus cause they have FOUR former coaches. I guess gilmer would be afraid to play Harmony now cause Coach russle would knopw everything they would do before they did it . Sorry , Lulu, I consider you a friend but this really makes me wanna laugh really LOUD!:eek:

BuckeyeNut
08-13-2010, 08:09 AM
And dont forget Coach Joey Hector is at SH now. He was are QB coach for years. Players Win Football games. We all just get to watch. One a side note about 8 gladewater bears were at pratice last night and left with there windows down playing the song. "WERE READY WERE READY WERE READY FOR YA" lol boys that it was funny. Cant wait to smash them again for something like 16years in a row now.

BuckeyeNut
08-13-2010, 08:10 AM
AND WHY DID NOT HEADING CHANGE NOT NICE

lulu
08-13-2010, 09:11 AM
And dont forget Coach Joey Hector is at SH now. He was are QB coach for years. Players Win Football games. We all just get to watch. One a side note about 8 gladewater bears were at pratice last night and left with there windows down playing the song. "WERE READY WERE READY WERE READY FOR YA" lol boys that it was funny. Cant wait to smash them again for something like 16years in a row now.

Hey...thats right. score one for us on Hector.

I'm not saying anything against your team or your previous staff. I was just really upset at that this issue.

A lot of peeps on here have been pretty tacky to me about it...so I've been chastised pretty good. But that's the fun of this site. I love it but
I thought I might get a few in agreement with me.

Another day and my dander is settled. But still don't like it.

LE Dad
08-13-2010, 09:17 AM
Hey...thats right. score one for us on Hector.

I'm not saying anything against your team or your previous staff. I was just really upset at that this issue.

A lot of peeps on here have been pretty tacky to me about it...so I've been chastised pretty good. But that's the fun of this site. I love it but
I thought I might get a few in agreement with me.

Another day and my dander is settled. But still don't like it. :D

BuckeyeNut
08-13-2010, 09:25 AM
:D

You hush and I am so glade you have to come down here this year. Your vistor side hurt my tail end last year and the drive was not fun. :D :D :D

lulu
08-13-2010, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by Buckeye1980
I really cannot believe this is an issue at all. First of all Coach Bero had no idea he would be coching again as late as last week. I am sure if he were at SH practices , he did not have a note pad , taking notes. This kind of thing happens all the time . You think Longview would be scared to play Gladewater jus cause they have FOUR former coaches. I guess gilmer would be afraid to play Harmony now cause Coach russle would knopw everything they would do before they did it . Sorry , Lulu, I consider you a friend but this really makes me wanna laugh really LOUD!:eek:

Hey friend.....It is not if he were there...he was there. And I don't believe SH is scared of anyone.

Laugh all you want. I'm glad to give you laughter...it's good for your soul
and that old heart of yours. By the way...hope that's still pumping strong.

And you probably would not worry any about Gladewater but they are not exactly one of the strongest programs in the district either. Were it one of the other top 3 in the district you might get a bit concerned as to what he might take to them.
As everyone has so kindly noted we are not exactly a" top" pick in the district so we need as fair a chance as we can get. I know we are not considered a threat to anyone.

Again I never said it will change any outcome.
I never said he spied.
I never said he took notes.
I just said I did not like it.
Everyone else added the rest.

It would be interesting to know the first date he was contacted about the job though .

lulu
08-13-2010, 09:36 AM
You hush and I am so glade you have to come down here this year. Your vistor side hurt my tail end last year and the drive was not fun. :D :D :D

Leave LED alone...he's the only one of two that have not ripped my ......:p

lulu
08-13-2010, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by lostaussie
Not trying to hurt anyones feelings...........but the Spring Hill football program and the Carthage program don't compare. Bero is a good hire for us, hate he watched some of your practices, but when we play................that won't be the reason you lose.
No feelings hurt and thank you for being considerate of that.
He will make no difference in the out come of our contest. AS I said before..it is just the principle of the matter.

And no we do not compare to the Carthage program. Never indicated we did. BUT your team does and I was just pointing out that if Russell had gone to the Carthage program in the "SAME" way ...you guys would be up in arms. Or at least you should.
Can't you see that it could make a difference if any important details were revealed?

And maybe we won't lose. David did slay Goliath.

BuckeyeNut
08-13-2010, 09:57 AM
No feelings hurt and thank you for being considerate of that.
He will make no difference in the out come of our contest. AS I said before..it is just the principle of the matter.

And no we do not compare to the Carthage program. Never indicated we did. BUT your team does and I was just pointing out that if Russell had gone to the Carthage program in the "SAME" way ...you guys would be up in arms. Or at least you should.
Can't you see that it could make a difference if any important details were revealed?

And maybe we won't lose. David did slay Goliath.

This is not the same as Russell. Russell was on the pay roll in all the meeting and was involed with the pratices. Bero was walking around and talking with people saying hello. NOT in the meeting and not running pratices.

lulu
08-13-2010, 10:12 AM
I think you misunderstood my "crystal ball" remark....I meant how could he have possibly known about the opportunity in Gilmer, back when he announced his retirement? Anyway...I am quite sure my feelings about this would be different if I had ties to SH like you do. I'd probably be mad, too.

Guess I did and thank you for at least understanding my frustrations.

WE are certainly not a team that anyone is concerned about...as you have read. We're the Rodney Daingerfield of the district lol. But that does not mean we love our team any less than they do.

Like I said today is another day. I'm ok and got over the initial mad....a little.:)

Buckeye1980
08-13-2010, 10:19 AM

It would be interesting to know the first date he was contacted about the job though .

Well, the job he accepted was not open until at least the 7th because that is when Russel went to Harmony.

Eagle1
08-13-2010, 10:53 AM
I don't know much about the situation but if there are many people in Spring Hill like Lulu then I can't blame coach for leaving and going to Gilmer. I would bet there are less disgruntled fans in Gilmer.

lostaussie
08-13-2010, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Eagle1
I don't know much about the situation but if there are many people in Spring Hill like Lulu then I can't blame coach for leaving and going to Gilmer. I would bet there are less disgruntled fans in Gilmer. She a little misunderstood sometimes................but her heart in the right place:thumbsup:

lulu
08-13-2010, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Eagle1
I don't know much about the situation but if there are many people in Spring Hill like Lulu then I can't blame coach for leaving and going to Gilmer. I would bet there are less disgruntled fans in Gilmer.

I'm actually a pretty good ole gal. But I can get my dander up if I feel I am wronged.

We all loved Coach Bero at least most did. He was treated very well here and if you look at one of my post I remarked about that.

I think we all get upset at times about things that others don't agree with or understand. I don'r recall saying any thing mean about him.

He did not leave because of the community....he was replaced.

So maybe we might get to know each other and I bet you will change your mind about me. :) hope so anyway.:kiss:

lulu
08-13-2010, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
She a little misunderstood sometimes................but her heart in the right place:thumbsup:

thank you Aussie. :)

waterboy
08-13-2010, 12:44 PM
lulu, you know I consider you a friend and would never disrespect you in any way, but my only point was that Bero did not have ANY inkling that he was going to be hired at Gilmer until AFTER the first week of practice. With that being said, I don't think he would've hung out at the Panthers' practice field if he had known. That was my main point. It's unfortunate that you can't see that.

lulu
08-13-2010, 01:07 PM
lulu, you know I consider you a friend and would never disrespect you in any way, but my only point was that Bero did not have ANY inkling that he was going to be hired at Gilmer until AFTER the first week of practice. With that being said, I don't think he would've hung out at the Panthers' practice field if he had known. That was my main point. It's unfortunate that you can't see that.

I do understand what you are saying and NO I do not think he is a malicious person. I have stated that.

Hearing it really peeeeeed me off and I probably should have though before I spoke but I did not. And I still think I am not the only one that would react that way if it happened to others.

I'll try to get my forgiving britches on. You know me probably better than anyone on here so you know I'm not a mean spirited person like some say.

Good grief...look at what other folks put on here and don't get near the grief that's been put on me.