PDA

View Full Version : 2A Preview Show

Txbroadcaster
08-11-2010, 10:18 AM
I know it is not 3A..but come on!!! it is Grant and I making fools as usual :)

Sportsgram 2A Preview Show (www.sportsgram.net)

Yoe_09
08-11-2010, 10:53 AM
Well for the Cameron Yoe:

1. Everyone is saying that our defense is going to be salty but they are the ones that are going to have to prove themselves. It hasn't been there the last few years but they will have the capability..but I will have to see it first.

2. Our RB Kelly has a good chance of being better than Wells was last year. He came in at times and was very impressive so he is probably the last person on the team i'm worried about.

3. Offense. People think that we will have a problem scoring points and I think that they are crazy. We have previously and I think this year will put up a lot of points on the board. We have a good QB(good arm), RB, and great core of WR. The biggest question for the offense is some OL play and the maneuverability of QB.

4. We are not taking 2a lightly. As head coach Rich Rhoades said "the 2a classification is not going to part like the Red Sea and the let the Yoemen walk through it." You do have good teams like Tatum, Newton, and McGregor in Region 3.

Expectations couldn't be any higher literally(as you would know if you saw the 2 a day tour). We are going for a state championship.

Gsquared
08-11-2010, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by Yoe_09
Well for the Cameron Yoe:

1. Everyone is saying that our defense is going to be salty but they are the ones that are going to have to prove themselves. It hasn't been there the last few years but they will have the capability..but I will have to see it first.

2. Our RB Kelly has a good chance of being better than Wells was last year. He came in at times and was very impressive so he is probably the last person on the team i'm worried about.

3. Offense. People think that we will have a problem scoring points and I think that they are crazy. We have previously and I think this year will put up a lot of points on the board. We have a good QB(good arm), RB, and great core of WR. The biggest question for the offense is some OL play and the maneuverability of QB.

4. We are not taking 2a lightly. As head coach Rich Rhoades said "the 2a classification is not going to part like the Red Sea and the let the Yoemen walk through it." You do have good teams like Tatum, Newton, and McGregor in Region 3.

Expectations couldn't be any higher literally(as you would know if you saw the 2 a day tour). We are going for a state championship.
Excellent analysis!!!! Where were you yesterday? hahaha. I look forward to see Yoe this year for sure!

Yoe_09
08-11-2010, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Excellent analysis!!!! Where were you yesterday? hahaha. I look forward to see Yoe this year for sure!

Thanks...what was going on yesterday?

Gsquared
08-11-2010, 11:12 AM
Thanks...what was going on yesterday?
We recorded the 2A preview yesterday.

Yoe_09
08-11-2010, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
We recorded the 2A preview yesterday.

O ok. I listened to both the DI and DII..very nice analyst.

Gsquared
08-11-2010, 11:21 AM
Thanks man!

fresh-j
08-11-2010, 11:34 AM

Is Cameron yoe and daingerfield In the same division? Or is one D1 and the other D2?

Yoe_09
08-11-2010, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by fresh-j
Is Cameron yoe and daingerfield In the same division? Or is one D1 and the other D2?

They are both in DI

fresh-j
08-11-2010, 12:20 PM
They are both in DI

Uh oh :D

Yoe_09
08-11-2010, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by fresh-j
Uh oh :D

Uh oh is right...it's time for Friday night already.

fresh-j
08-11-2010, 12:50 PM
Uh oh is right...it's time for Friday night already.

Agreed