PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Woods struggles

STANG RED
08-06-2010, 09:33 AM
Can you say karma boys and girls? LOL

Tiger Woods' golf game finally hits rock bottom

Well, that was ugly. Ugly, ugly, ugly. It's the only way to truly describe the first round of the Bridgestone Invitational in the eyes of Tiger Woods. On Thursday at Firestone, Tiger shot a 4-over 74, his worst round ever at this course by two shots.

Awwwwwww, poor baby.

LE Dad
08-06-2010, 09:49 AM
I actually heard him quoted on ESPN radio as saying that he "is not practicing and is concentrating on his family because that is what is important to me." I would say it seems he waited a bit to realize that but thats good he understands that. I think he is only playing to keep his endorsements.

Green Bling
08-06-2010, 05:06 PM
He should cut his losses and call it a season. AND shave for crying out loud!!

Looking4number8
08-06-2010, 05:23 PM
Funny thing is when Tiger was married and sleeping with everything he could find, he was killing them on the golf course. Now the boy has no wife and reporters follow him everywhere he goes hoping to find him with a strange woman so the boy aint getting any sex at home or on the road and his golf game sucks.... hmmm, seems to me there might be a connection there!

OldBison75
08-06-2010, 06:00 PM
Maybe he should write the name of his lawyer that helped him write the original pre-nups on his golf balls. Then he can take out his frustrations on his swing and will probably hit it very solid and straight--probably 500 yards down the fairways.

I used to do that with one of my bosses and my distance and accuracy on drives improved greatly.

bwdlionfan
08-06-2010, 06:22 PM
I really don't like golf, but I dislike Tiger Woods and how much the media kisses his @$$ even more (both before and after the affairs).

For example, this morning on Sportscenter, Tiger Woods was 4 over par and there were at least 20 (probably more) guys who were ahead of him, the majority being under par. One guy was even 6 under par. ESPN showed a good 10-12 swings and missed putts by Tiger, but they NEVER showed one of the other guys. ESPN has always been this way towards Tiger though. They then showed a list of all the players and how far under par they were, then they broke Tiger's score down by how he performed on each hole. Again, they didn't do this for anyone else.