PDA

View Full Version : Old Cardinal???

3Aroy
10-28-2001, 09:00 PM
I have been to the Bridge City stadium for baseball games, but where will be the best place to park? Will we have to park on the sides of the street or do you guys have special parking?

bccards
10-28-2001, 11:00 PM
3ARoy, There is only one parking lot for Visitors, which is the South side of the stadium (probably where you parked for baseball) Turn left on the road by JJ's Chicken, and the stadium is on the left about a half mile down the road.. Have a safe trip down!

Old Cardinal
10-29-2001, 02:19 PM
BCCards is right on;however, if that lot is full, there is a little "Family Worship Center" Church across the street with a small residential one-block long street going south. Drive to the end and turnaround and park coming back toward the stadiun. Tell your friends to arrive early, there will be a lot of interested folks locally that will be wanting seats on the Newton side because the BC side is full. As you know, this game will be scouted heavily for talent from both teams as College prospects. I think you guys have a better overall team than '98 and I know that we do (HAHA). Lets pray that both teams finish the contest uninjured so that we can both go into the playoffs and slam-dunk a few folks.