PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know where to get discount Schlitterbahn tickets?

bwdlionfan
08-04-2010, 10:45 PM
I used to go every summer, haven't been in 5 years or so... tickets have gone up it seems....

I'm a member of TCTA, and we get a discount, but it seems the discount on Schlitterbahn's sunclub is the best price. I can get two one day passes for $79.74 or two two day passes for $116.34. Anyone know where I can get better deals?

BTW, I'm mainly interested in the New Braunfels park... but might go to the Galveston park if a great deal is found.

BullsFan
08-05-2010, 12:43 AM
slpybear and the entire slpybear clan are there right now. You might check at your local credit union. I know mine (which is a teacher's credit union) has discount tickets. I also saw that one of the Metroplex Sam's has discount tickets, but I think those were family 4 packs.

bwdlionfan
08-05-2010, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by BullsFan
slpybear and the entire slpybear clan are there right now. You might check at your local credit union. I know mine (which is a teacher's credit union) has discount tickets. I also saw that one of the Metroplex Sam's has discount tickets, but I think those were family 4 packs.

thanks, i'll check the credit union

Old Tiger
08-05-2010, 11:09 AM
why the hell is it so expensive now? Its not like they have to pay for water.

bwdlionfan
08-05-2010, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
why the hell is it so expensive now? Its not like they have to pay for water.

I don't know... seems like the price has about doubled in the last 10 years.... perhaps to pay for the new parks in Galveston and South Padre

Txbroadcaster
08-05-2010, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by bwdlionfan
I don't know... seems like the price has about doubled in the last 10 years.... perhaps to pay for the new parks in Galveston and South Padre

and Kansas City and the new park coming in Florida

coach
08-05-2010, 08:51 PM
i went about a month agao and they were 35 a piece

95mustang
08-05-2010, 11:06 PM
After spending a Saturday at Hurricane Harbor with my kids a couple of weeks ago (with discounted tickets). I would gladly pay full price for Sclitterbahn. It was one miserable experience.

The Ravens
08-15-2010, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by bwdlionfan
I used to go every summer, haven't been in 5 years or so... tickets have gone up it seems....

I'm a member of TCTA, and we get a discount, but it seems the discount on Schlitterbahn's sunclub is the best price. I can get two one day passes for $79.74 or two two day passes for $116.34. Anyone know where I can get better deals?

BTW, I'm mainly interested in the New Braunfels park... but might go to the Galveston park if a great deal is found.

I've never been to the one in Galveston. How is it compared to the one in New Braunfels?

Txbroadcaster
08-15-2010, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by The Ravens
I've never been to the one in Galveston. How is it compared to the one in New Braunfels?

I am not a fan of the Galveston...it is not bad, just IMO nowhere near as good as the original

The Ravens
08-15-2010, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
I am not a fan of the Galveston...it is not bad, just IMO nowhere near as good as the original

Oh ok. Thanks. I guess you can't beat the original.