PDA

View Full Version : Impressed with your new HC??

WILDGOBBLERCAT
08-04-2010, 02:28 PM
There have been some head coach/AD changes made (like every year of course).

I haven't been to a practice yet but have heard that Coach Owens is continuing on with the high-speed, well-organized routines that Coach Reeve ran in Cuero.

Any opinions on how your new guy is doing? I know it's way early but thought I'd go ahead and post it.

SHSBulldog00
08-04-2010, 02:33 PM
Coach Brett Sawyer at Sweeny is doing a great job! There are a lot of changes but that is expected. Should be a great year!!!!! :)

Ranger Mom
08-04-2010, 02:36 PM
All I know is our new coach is going with the spread offense, and Greenwood has never run out of anything but a wishbone offense....it should be interesting!!!

2 krunk
08-06-2010, 09:32 PM
Coach Brett Sawyer at Sweeny is doing a great job! There are a lot of changes but that is expected. Should be a great year!!!!!

We shall see if all the new blood in Sweeny will take things to the next level. Those guys that was there were old school, but they did a pretty good job. I think one might have been there since 1980. Anyway, some thinks change is good. We can only hope.

eagles_victory
08-07-2010, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
All I know is our new coach is going with the spread offense, and Greenwood has never run out of anything but a wishbone offense....it should be interesting!!! Welcome to the 21st century.

BrahmaMom
08-13-2010, 01:09 PM
Doug Foster, in his second year at Bellville, is bringing some changes to the table...I'm right behind ya, Coach!

fury900
08-13-2010, 02:26 PM
All I know is our new coach is going with the spread offense:clap: